Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2011, 04:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peyt4Luke4eva (View Post)
Those are beautiful Trice and Aarty, thanks

Can I add them to the OP
of course you can kate
Clay&Quinn Morgan&Prentis

Aarti TUMBLR @aftvjunkie Twitter
Old 07-21-2011, 04:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by aartifarty (View Post)
of course you can kate
Thanks so much, you're arts are gorgeous

Old 07-21-2011, 05:22 AM
Addicted Fan

stalia
trice | tumblr
Old 07-21-2011, 05:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

^ OMG ... love it Trice !!

EDIT

Made another fanart ... i just cant get enough of nealnsara !!!

Last edited by aartifarty; 07-21-2011 at 06:11 AM
Old 07-21-2011, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Trice and Aarty those are both beautiful thanks for sharing s

Old 07-21-2011, 08:18 AM
Master Fan

Great artwork everybody!

Is this the second or third time Neal and Sara pretended to be a married couple for a con?
Old 07-21-2011, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Excellent artwork y`all has made. Thanks so much for sharing them with us Trice and Aarty.

Also in a continuation of the name analyze, i can`t believe that no one has done one for Neal, but fortunately i`ve decided to do. I just saw that Neal is an Anglicized form of the Gaelic Niall, which is of disputed meaning. Some believe it is from niadh (a champion); others think it is from néall (a cloud). I think that this perfectly relates to Neal ongoing dilemma, with him having being stuck in a cloud of uncertainty and one of his choices being a champion for justice.
Old 07-21-2011, 09:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

im on a spamming session .... here is another fanart ... its not a happy one ...

enjoy !! ... check out my tumblr for more White Collar fanart !!

Old 07-21-2011, 10:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for sharing all that art guys. Its really beautiful.

I never thought about the significance of their names but I like what you guys have said. The meaning of their names does seem to match their characters. Its very interesting.
About what happened in this week's episode, I don't think Sara will rat him out to Peter but I'm pretty sure they will break up over it considering we already know they will break up sometime in the next few episodes. After her conversation with June about knowing more than Byron thought she did, I'm thinking she might not even confront Neal about the treasure like she did with the passport. She didn't look angry in the final scene, she looked more worried and upset. Maybe she'll try to figure out a way to help him get out of the situation before talking to him about it.
Old 07-21-2011, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for providing Neal's name analysis Rod , it does go nicely with the character and what he's facing

And thanks for the lovely art Aarty, you're spoiling us

Quote:
About what happened in this week's episode, I don't think Sara will rat him out to Peter but I'm pretty sure they will break up over it considering we already know they will break up sometime in the next few episodes. After her conversation with June about knowing more than Byron thought she did, I'm thinking she might not even confront Neal about the treasure like she did with the passport. She didn't look angry in the final scene, she looked more worried and upset. Maybe she'll try to figure out a way to help him get out of the situation before talking to him about it.
I'm inclined to agree with you Maria. Sara looked upset and concerned for Neal in that last scene. I don't see her going to Peter, I think given her conversation with June and her feelings for Neal she is more likely to try and figure if there is a way for her to help him.
I can also see her breaking up with Neal, after their talk about running away and the phone conversation with her asking what he meant by it I'm thinking Sara is going to start thinking that maybe she's in too deep...

Old 07-21-2011, 01:02 PM
Ultimate Fan

I am in love with all those arts and gifs.

icon: rachel/adam
Old 07-21-2011, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by sins like skeletons

^ I've been thinking something like that ever since the heavy implication of Ellis Island stuff in 2x15, so I'm so glad someone else has been thinking the same. Also, I said this on tumblr, but I'll say it here as well. Alex’s last name is Hunter - which means she’s the constant pursuer and she’s also being pursued. She’s never going to be a safe choice, whereas something like Ellis evokes the notion of freedom and safety, I’m just saying.
Heh thanks and I never thought about Alex's name but now that you mentioned it that really makes a lot of sense. What was the Ellis Island stuff in 2x15? I don't really remember them talking about Ellis Island.

Quote:
Originally posted by Peyt4Luke4eva

The name analysis is really cool, thanks for starting the discussion Rachel and its interesting. Sara's name seems to represent freedom and riches,

Katherine (Kate) is Greek and means pure. Seems fairly fitting given Kate's innocence as a character. I had to look up Moreau -

Moreau Meaning: the brown-skinned man (perhaps, a Moor); one who came from, or lived near Moreau.

I also looked up Alex -

Alexandra (Alex) In Greek, the name Alexandra means- protector of mankind. Other origins for the name Alexandra include - Greek, Italian, English.The name Alexandra is most often used as a girl name or female name.
Aww thanks Kate! Oh and thanks for looking all of that up...I think it's also interesting that Alexandra is the female form of the name Alexander and "Alex" is a nickname for either gender, so I wonder if that kind of indicates Alex's ability to survive in man's world and adapt to different situations.

Quote:
Originally posted by kobe/hil/LP fan

I feel like I say this every week, but I still am loving Neal and Sara more and more each episode Normally I find myself squeeing at all their cute, flirty, sexy moments (and I still do of course) but this episode I found myself squeeing more over the domestic anvils, and the talk they had at Neal's apartment about whether they could keep living the life they were living together. Neal's daydream wasn't just about a hotel or about being rich, it was about a way of life. And Neal wanted to desperately to include Sara and to have her feel the same way about continuing that life. It kind of broke my heart a little bit to see him realize that his dream just isn't possible.
I love what you said about it being a way of life. You're right, Neal does want the whole package complete with the minivan and the picket fence. And yeah he could have any girl he wants but there's something different about Sara so he's really struggling with the idea of letting her go.

Quote:
Originally posted by Hot Rod

Also in a continuation of the name analyze, i can`t believe that no one has done one for Neal, but fortunately i`ve decided to do. I just saw that Neal is an Anglicized form of the Gaelic Niall, which is of disputed meaning. Some believe it is from niadh (a champion); others think it is from néall (a cloud). I think that this perfectly relates to Neal ongoing dilemma, with him having being stuck in a cloud of uncertainty and one of his choices being a champion for justice.
That's an excellent analysis and that definitely fits Neal's character.
I see e x t r a o r d i n a r y m a g i c in you
Rachel

Last edited by now.it.all.begins; 07-21-2011 at 02:50 PM
Old 07-21-2011, 07:20 PM
Ultimate Fan

Second page?

Sara: You're insane

Neal: And you're a Scorpio

credit

The way he looks her up and down Yay for Sara being a Scorpio (like me)
Old 07-21-2011, 09:34 PM
Addicted Fan

I loved that part!

stalia
trice | tumblr
Old 07-21-2011, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

god. these two. are just perfect i love them together. sooo much. when neal had sara move in can they get married. k thanks
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·