Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

 
 
Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2013, 11:09 PM
  #31
Master Fan

 
Against_all_odds's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 10,617
Quote:
Originally Posted by meen (View Post)
Elizabeth should find Mozzie a girl.That'd be sweet
Omg...this. If I felt I could do it justice, I would so fanfic this. Just curious, but Peter is an only child as well, right?
Against_all_odds is offline  
Old 03-02-2013, 11:19 PM
  #32
Elite Fan

 
meen's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 27,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
Omg...this. If I felt I could do it justice, I would so fanfic this. Just curious, but Peter is an only child as well, right?
you should write .I so want a fluff
Peter and Neal dont have any siblings as per Jeff Eastin
meen is offline  
Old 03-02-2013, 11:28 PM
  #33
Master Fan

 
Against_all_odds's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 10,617
Quote:
Originally Posted by meen (View Post)
you should write .I so want a fluff
Peter and Neal dont have any siblings as per Jeff Eastin
Same w/Elizabeth, right?

I think I can try, but I'd probably have to do a small one. I once had an idea that had to do with a con,but Neal discovers it b/c it's an odd one and it flew under Peter's radar b/c it was a relative. I haven't really tried WC fic before.
Against_all_odds is offline  
Old 03-02-2013, 11:29 PM
  #34
Elite Fan

 
meen's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 27,096
i think so..but its been never brought up so cant be sure
meen is offline  
Old 03-02-2013, 11:32 PM
  #35
Master Fan

 
Against_all_odds's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 10,617
Quote:
Originally Posted by meen (View Post)
i think so..but its been never brought up so cant be sure
Ok, I count on tiny things like that. I'll post a link when I'm able to come up with something. I think my main concern would be doing Mozzie justice. Neal, Jeff and Elizabeth aren't as hard to write.
Against_all_odds is offline  
Old 03-02-2013, 11:39 PM
  #36
Elite Fan

 
meen's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 27,096
I'll look forward to it
meen is offline  
Old 03-02-2013, 11:47 PM
  #37
Master Fan

 
Against_all_odds's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 10,617
Question: How old is Mozzie? I'm thinking he'd be the type to appreciate older women.
Against_all_odds is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 03:41 AM
  #38
Elite Fan

 
meen's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 27,096
in 4x07 he said to Peter that"45 years ago an enigma gave paradox a special hug"
when Peter asked where he came from
So I'm thinking he's 45 or more
meen is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 11:02 AM
  #39
Master Fan

 
Against_all_odds's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 10,617
Quote:
Originally Posted by meen (View Post)
in 4x07 he said to Peter that"45 years ago an enigma gave paradox a special hug"
when Peter asked where he came from
So I'm thinking he's 45 or more


Ah, ok. In that case, I think age my not matter as much as maturity and intellect.
Against_all_odds is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 05:32 PM
  #40
Fan Forum Hero

 
pandiexjeyton's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 64,239
Tfnt!
__________________
Sean♥Emma Craig♥Manny Sean♥Ellie Seth♥Anna Ryan♥Lindsay Sam♥Andy Luke♥Andy Nick♥Andy Chris♥Gail
Dawson♥Joey Pacey♥Andie
Duncan♥Veronica
Dan♥Blair
pandiexjeyton is offline  
Old 03-08-2013, 11:33 AM
  #41
Elite Fan

 
meen's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 27,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)


Ah, ok. In that case, I think age my not matter as much as maturity and intellect.
it doesn't..

and I'm hoping they have scenes together in the next season
meen is offline  
Old 03-08-2013, 11:38 AM
  #42
Fan Forum Hero

 
Hot Rod's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 1999
Posts: 97,251
I hope so too. We need to see Mozzie and Elizabeth working together to clear Peter`s good name. Plus it would be nice to see Moz playing peacekeeper if things goes bad between El and Neal.
__________________
Vote for Shelley Hennig and celebrate 20 years of Fan Forum
Hot Rod is offline  
Old 03-08-2013, 11:43 AM
  #43
Elite Fan

 
meen's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 27,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod (View Post)
I hope so too. We need to see Mozzie and Elizabeth working together to clear Peter`s good name. Plus it would be nice to see Moz playing peacekeeper if things goes bad between El and Neal.
totally agree...although i wonder how he would do that
meen is offline  
Old 03-08-2013, 12:01 PM
  #44
Fan Forum Hero

 
Hot Rod's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 1999
Posts: 97,251
I`m sure Mozzie will find away to do something. After all he`s Moz Meen.
__________________
Vote for Shelley Hennig and celebrate 20 years of Fan Forum
Hot Rod is offline  
Old 03-08-2013, 12:05 PM
  #45
Elite Fan

 
meen's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 27,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod (View Post)
I`m sure Mozzie will find away to do something. After all he`s Moz Meen.
We can trust Moz with this
meen is offline  
 

Bookmarks

Tags
white collar


Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:51 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.


TEST