Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2013, 06:26 AM
Loyal Fan

Hi! I realized I am not yet in the supporter list. I wish you can add me. Thank so much! I really love these two <3
Old 03-20-2013, 12:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liyah08 (View Post)
Hi! I realized I am not yet in the supporter list. I wish you can add me. Thank so much! I really love these two <3
Hi
Add you now
Long time no see
Old 03-20-2013, 07:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liyah08 (View Post)
Hey

I hope in season 5 they don't divide Peter and Neal again. This part of the show is getting really tiresome.
Old 03-20-2013, 10:07 PM
Extreme Fan

This tells you how much work takes out of me. I had no idea this was a new thread. I'm still trying to find a rhythm, but once I find it, I'll be a-o.k. Right now, I'm relaxing a little before I go to bed for the evening. I might take a peek at the White Collar episodes I've missed (that is, unless my eyes tell me something else).

Anyway, what makes Neal & Peter such a wonderful team is that hidden trust they have in each other. No matter how sticky a situation, these two have been thru a lot since their first meeting in season 1. Sure, there are times where their friendship is more like a shouting match than a friendship, but what makes it believable is that turmoil. I have yet to meet anyone who gets along with their best friend all the time. Just like life, there will be ups and downs, but in the end, their love for each other is strong enough to get thru just about anything. With season 5, I'm looking forward to seeing how much more their friendship grows and what other mischief they can get into. I'm also looking forward to seeing more of how the other characters help in keeping these two close. As far as Bromances go, these two have the best one.

Till next time.
Old 03-21-2013, 02:54 AM
Elite Fan

i agree Audrey..
I just want good things now..They've had enough
Old 03-23-2013, 06:10 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm sure there will be good things in Season 5. I'm sure they want to make this their best season ever (could be why we have to wait till the fall, who knows?), but we have all spring and summer to watch the previous episodes again and again to truly appreciate just how beautiful this relationship between Neal and Peter is. I know one can only take so much turmoil, but as they say, the making up is worth all the fighting in the world...or something like that.

Plus, at least for me, to see two of the sexiest men work together and get crazy, and laugh, and cry, and be there for one another...it's something we all can learn from in our own relationships.

I'm also wondering, if there is a fanlist for this thread, can I be added? I just enjoy watching these two along with their sidekicks solve crimes and just be there when the world feels a little too much to bear.

Old 03-24-2013, 05:55 AM
Elite Fan

Added you Audrey

I hope that too
Old 03-25-2013, 10:05 AM
Absolute Fan

Hi everyone!

Back for a while. Can't believe it's almost week gone but it feels both like eternity and blink of an eye at the same time to me.
Now I'm anxious for tomorrow's episode (3x11).
It's gonna be one emotional episode, I think.
I was still grumbling at Mozz last Tuesday. I think he caused quite some trouble selling that Degas.
So now Keller's playing big bad wolf.

And... what on earth my old school and teachers have to do with Neal Caffrey and my MIA friend? I keep seeing these weird dreams that *oh happily* features Neal *hallelujah*
Old 03-25-2013, 11:52 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarissaAngell (View Post)
Hi everyone!

Back for a while. Can't believe it's almost week gone but it feels both like eternity and blink of an eye at the same time to me.
Now I'm anxious for tomorrow's episode (3x11).
It's gonna be one emotional episode, I think.
I was still grumbling at Mozz last Tuesday. I think he caused quite some trouble selling that Degas.
So now Keller's playing big bad wolf.

And... what on earth my old school and teachers have to do with Neal Caffrey and my MIA friend? I keep seeing these weird dreams that *oh happily* features Neal *hallelujah*
@ur dream
just keep watching
Old 03-25-2013, 05:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey! Yeah, it's been a long time I'm still catching up with the episodes, I got quite busy with work, which was really really sad
Old 03-25-2013, 06:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Sorry, double post
Old 03-25-2013, 07:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by meen (View Post)
Added you Audrey

I hope that too
Thank you for adding me.

Audrey (aka Doxia)
Old 03-26-2013, 12:16 PM
Elite Fan

Archivists Rock - Look, I’ll spare you the details, but basically...
Old 03-26-2013, 03:58 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by meen (View Post)
@ur dream
just keep watching
LOL

Now after this... (3.11) I'm so gonna have wild plot bunnies party somewhere. Those scenes were so powerful that even my muse perked up at my cookie offer (that particular Neal-shaped sort that gets my muse out of dying bed).

I hope I won't see Keller in my dreams though... but for the mystery and whump I'd deal with that...
Old 03-28-2013, 02:05 AM
Elite Fan

my mind palace ♚, Out of all the people in my life; Mozzie, even...