Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-08-2011, 02:33 PM
Absolute Fan

The Wolf & the Lioness (NedღCersei) #1: Because she thinks he should have taken the realm for himself

Eddard Stark & Cersei Lannister
The Wolf & the Lioness Appreciation Thread

CREDIT

Supporters:
1. Roxy87
2. yuzzz66
3. skje
4. NOLA504
5. Kate_1221
6. red velvet (Chrissy)
7. ripe to fall
8. ForeverFaraday
9. jenny05
10. FumblingTowardsEcstasy
11. P&B4ever
12. nicholai
13. Izzychase
14. baelfire24
15. wanderer78

CREDIT

Last edited by Si_Crazy; 11-21-2017 at 04:57 AM Reason: Fixing because apparently I don't know how to count lol
Old 08-08-2011, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. PLEASE ADD ME!!

AB∞RB: E&K+M&Ms+Evapup + all bunnies ♥ Emma | icon
Old 08-08-2011, 02:44 PM
Absolute Fan

Added you And thanks for sharing my fascination with these two.
Old 08-08-2011, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the add and welcome!! I love them I often squee about them in Cersei or Ned's thread Glad that somebody finally opened a thread for these two! Where's Chrissy She should be here

Old 08-08-2011, 02:52 PM
Master Fan

OMG
I thought i was crazy, damn they have some serious chemistry
Addddddddd meeeeeeeee
Old 08-08-2011, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love me some Ned/Cersei

Old 08-08-2011, 02:58 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

I see someone finally started a thread for them, add.me!!
Old 08-08-2011, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Finally a proper thread for me to squee over them

OMGGGG JUST SAW THIS ON TUMBLR

ALTERNATE GAME OF THRONES STORYLINES
NED MARRIED CERSEI; ROBERT MARRIED CATELYN.

There had been a time when Cersei dreamed of greater things than this. Winterfell was an outcrop of life in northern lands made almost barren by the cold, and Cersei had been expected to be its mother, to stir some life in the bleakness of wintered stone.
Nearly a decade and half had passed since their marriage, after Robert’s Rebellion had knocked the knees from underneath the dragons, and the seven kingdoms bowed to a new king—and its new queen. The Arryns wedded to the king and his hand. A concrete allegiance, they’d said, that fortified King’s Landing and the new age. Peace, the High Septon had declared on the day King Robert Baratheon wed Catelyn Arryn, peace and prosperity, and Cersei had smiled through the clench of her teeth and the fists at her side. Winterfell was not the peace and prosperity she had imagined for herself.
She laid in bed, the covers drawn about herself. Ned had yet to join her. He always took his time and Cersei knew it was not so much for ceremony as it was a gentle mercy to let tiredness settle into their bones, allowing pretense to dispense with expectation. They’d bedded on the night of their wedding, and that had been the height of their intimacy. Kisses to her cheek, tentative hands on her back, but nothing else beyond what was expected of them. He knew he didn’t have her heart, and when she looked outside, towards the south, where Jaime was leagues and summers away from her, Ned never asked whom she thought about.
”Robert intends to make Jon my heir,” Ned said, softening the silence around them.
Cersei nodded. They had no children. Enough of her own maester’s tea had made sure of that.
Ned turned to look at her, his serious face made even sterner by the frown on his lips. “Do I have your approval?”
No, she meant to say. She wanted her own children to be heirs, but not to a lordship, or to a castle that no king ever visited. Her heirs were meant for thrones, paraded around in rich clothes and lively courts; they bent their knees only to the seven gods; they were princes and princesses; she was mother to a king, to princes and princesses.
”Did you require it?”
Ned dropped his eyes, hesitating as if he’d expected something more. But in the end, he just shook his head and slipped in between the sheets. The bid dipped underneath his weight, but Cersei felt no warmth where there should have been. There was a hollow between them that left the side of her leg tingling with the cold.
”I am sorry,” Ned said again. Cersei wanted to sigh. She wanted no more talk of children and heirs. What concern are they of hers, after all, when she had given him none? But Ned continued, appeasing as was his wont, “The Starks cannot end with me.”
Cersei’s jaw clenched. “They will not.” She was his wife, to offer her husband comfort was her duty. “Your son will find a fitting wife to make as many Brandons as there are castles along the Wall.”
She had no love for Jon, but he served his purpose. As a child, he had filled Ned’s need to become a father and after each year passed without Cersei begetting Starks of her own, Ned had stopped hoping and trying and was content. On the days they left the keep, their dark heads and stern shoulders side by side, and the banners of Houes Stark fluttering behind them, Cersei knelt to the seven and lit several candles, for the sons and daughters that died in her womb, the dark and serious children she’d never had, and prayed to a drea of his dashing, light-haired princes she’d never have.

credit

Last edited by Natasha Romanoff; 08-08-2011 at 03:11 PM
Old 08-08-2011, 03:08 PM
Absolute Fan

Added you guys!

Thanks for sharing the arts! They are so pretty

I've spent the last few days obsessing over them and reading every fic and ficlet I could find about them. While watching the series, I was convinced something was going to happen between them. Lena and Sean just had way to much chemistry together for the show not to go there, but alas
Old 08-08-2011, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wish we got more scenes from them

Old 08-08-2011, 03:19 PM
Absolute Fan

So do I. Whenever they were in scenes together, they were so emotionally charged and multilayered. It was a beautiful battle of their contrasts.
Old 08-08-2011, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They do have some intense chemistry I can't help but thinking of how they could have been together or they might have been friends before when they were taking the mad king down

Old 08-08-2011, 04:37 PM
New Fan

Yessssssss! Please add me, I'm mad about this pairing! Can I just say I love their scene in the book, the one where Ned confronts Cersei about her children - it was great in the series, but it's so much better in the book! I mean, Cersei even offers to sleep with him. It doesn't get much better than that.
Old 08-08-2011, 05:33 PM
Absolute Fan

Added you

OMG I have to read that book if only for that scene.
Old 08-08-2011, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG! I MUST be added to this amazing thread!

Chrissy |