Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2015, 11:31 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by karma_nirvami (View Post)
Truthfully, I was about to say, in unknowledgeable light of any other set of circumstances, they'd be sure to cause hell to freeze over, but then surreptitiously thought back to the Heart of Winter, the place must be friggin' cold outside in and back again, a veritable icebox of gloopy, gelid, slippery blasting whirlwinds. (If I'm not being too harsh on myself, given some leeway as to logical fallacies, and not making any damn sense. )
Don't forget Dragonstone and Valyian Steel of toughness.
Old 11-26-2015, 12:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Lady Brienne to the rescue!

- William Butler Yeats
Old 11-26-2015, 03:23 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Lady Brienne to the rescue!
Don't forget Jon too.
Old 11-27-2015, 04:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

Frankly, how could I?

Spoiler:

- William Butler Yeats
Old 11-27-2015, 01:20 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Frankly, how could I?

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 12-07-2015, 08:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm wondering if Jon and Sam will ever meet.
Old 12-07-2015, 09:25 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCrow (View Post)
I'm wondering if Jon and Sam will ever meet.
Old 12-07-2015, 11:12 AM
Part-Time Fan

Spoiler:

- William Butler Yeats
Old 12-07-2015, 02:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Spoiler:
Night's Watch will no longer exist and the Wall will most likely fall down. Btw you ship Jon with Arya? Come on.
Old 12-08-2015, 04:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

Easy, now. I'm sure you do not ship Jon, either, with Sam, yet this very thread that we are on is for the both of us, discussing their relationship and likely outcomes, to boot, its perfunctory function. In earnest, though, Jon/Sam is quite the fan pairing, I find: your kisses, they burn - janie_tangerine - A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin [Archive of Our Own]

(Don't forget to scroll down the tagwork, for more.)

Here, LJ has gotten its virtual hands dirty making all possible relationships walk the runway line something fierce, so you don't have to: http://asoiafkinkmeme.livejournal.com/

And, were you aware before, Arya/Jon was the original endgame GRRMartin had in mind, when laying out the path he meant for the story to beat to eventual conclusion: George R.R. Martin's original plan for Game of Thrones | Watchers on the Wall | A Game of Thrones Community for Breaking News, Casting, and Commentary

These days, apparently, much of the fandom tends to consider the idea of Jon/Sansa to be infinitely more interesting, here it comes: Blind Spot | * A Time for Wolves - The Case for Jon and...

... Jon Snow/Sansa Stark - Works | Archive of Our Own

Cause, why not, I mean, in the long run, whatever works, just go with it.

- William Butler Yeats
Old 12-08-2015, 08:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Easy, now. I'm sure you do not ship Jon, either, with Sam, yet this very thread that we are on is for the both of us, discussing their relationship and likely outcomes, to boot, its perfunctory function. In earnest, though, Jon/Sam is quite the fan pairing, I find: your kisses, they burn - janie_tangerine - A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin [Archive of Our Own]

(Don't forget to scroll down the tagwork, for more.)

Here, LJ has gotten its virtual hands dirty making all possible relationships walk the runway line something fierce, so you don't have to: http://asoiafkinkmeme.livejournal.com/

And, were you aware before, Arya/Jon was the original endgame GRRMartin had in mind, when laying out the path he meant for the story to beat to eventual conclusion: George R.R. Martin's original plan for Game of Thrones | Watchers on the Wall | A Game of Thrones Community for Breaking News, Casting, and Commentary

These days, apparently, much of the fandom tends to consider the idea of Jon/Sansa to be infinitely more interesting, here it comes: Blind Spot | * A Time for Wolves - The Case for Jon and...

... Jon Snow/Sansa Stark - Works | Archive of Our Own

Cause, why not, I mean, in the long run, whatever works, just go with it.
George planned Jon and Arya together among others things. He probably skipped this, because he gave them Ygritte and Gendry. It could work in the books, but not in the show. Kit is 30 years old and Maisie looks 15. A bit of a weird, don't you think?

With Sansa. She's like a sister to him and they never ever been hinted at romantic connection in books or show. Basically Starkcest this and it depends if they meet next season. If they hinted at something then I might believe you.
Old 12-08-2015, 02:11 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
George planned Jon and Arya together among others things. He probably skipped this, because he gave them Ygritte and Gendry. It could work in the books, but not in the show. Kit is 30 years old and Maisie looks 15. A bit of a weird, don't you think?

With Sansa. She's like a sister to him and they never ever been hinted at romantic connection in books or show. Basically Starkcest this and it depends if they meet next season. If they hinted at something then I might believe you.
Kit will be 30 next year. Maisie is 17 going on 18 next year.
Old 12-08-2015, 06:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_Robb66 (View Post)
Kit will be 30 next year. Maisie is 17 going on 18 next year.
Kit will be 30 years old next year. Maisie still looks 15 even tho she is going to be 19 not 18 and she even admitted that. Nothing wrong with that, because she's awesome. But to make them a couple woud be weird for the audience.

Last edited by KingCrow; 12-08-2015 at 08:14 PM
Old 12-09-2015, 12:08 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Kit will be 30 years old next year. Maisie still looks 15 even tho she is going to be 19 not 18 and she even admitted that. Nothing wrong with that, because she's awesome. But to make them a couple woud be weird for the audience.
Maisie has baby face looks. There's nothing wrong with that.

I said Kit will be 30 next year. I meant he will be 30 years old. He's has baby face too.
Old 12-09-2015, 02:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

Britt, we're lucky to have a mod so kind as to not administer the righteous pimp-slap that we should be due as retribution for hijacking the thread with the off-topic.

Here's something for you, to get you into super-dork mode, and allow you enough chutzpah to gloat without reprieve: Fandom follower — The mysterious age defying evolution of Thomas...

To paraphrase Sendak, where the strange things are, I had to look up Jon and Arya's proper ages on the section of the wiki page dedicated to their characters on the show, so this is how D&D roll with stuff, as of last season, and whatnot...

(So, technically, Arya will vault ahead of her eleven years, in the books, to attain legal maturity, on GoT, under the law of Westeros: Arya Stark - Game of Thrones Wiki - Wikia)

(And Jon, all of a sudden, proved to be twenty, too, once season 5 hit the small screen only a year past: Jon Snow - Game of Thrones Wiki - Wikia)

I dare say, the above points to a shorter, even by a single year's worth of ageing, span than the time-jump the author of the books originally envisaged for his brainchildren.

- William Butler Yeats