Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2019, 09:29 PM
Master Fan

Basically. I won't bring up spoilers anymore,but most of what I read about these two came true, except for them interacting at all.
Old 05-12-2019, 09:31 PM
Elite Fan

It’s too bad. When fighting for the world against the dead they were united. But then that all changed when things went back to normal.
Old 05-12-2019, 09:41 PM
Graphics Team

I was so hoping those leaks weren't true.
I wanted these two to have another scene together at least.. but nope, instead the last scene we got was the goodbye one.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 05-13-2019, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

They really should've gone with the other version of the episode that leaked. Assuming it was the other filmed version to distract people.
Old 05-13-2019, 01:59 PM
Master Fan

Jamie's arc

I suppose it's true,but it's still so depressing.
Old 05-13-2019, 07:50 PM
Supreme Fan

At least we still have how it WAS ... and we know that Jaime did love Brienne. D&D at least confirmed that much. What a disappointment. Last night's episode was just ... wrong.

Would like to see that Jaime at least left a letter or something to Brienne, explaining what he couldn't put into words. It's my headcanon that Brienne is pregnant, and will raise Jaime's golden-haired son to be a knight. That way the Lannister name will live on. Who knows what will happen to Tyrion at this point, but the mortality rate is extremely high in these last few eps.

Seems like the show wanted to doom any and all strong women: Brianne's broken-hearted, Cersei is dead, and Daenerys is . Shudder to think what they intend to do with Sansa and Arya, but given what's happened with the other women I have zero optimism for their survival.

I've lost all of my OTPs on this show and actually dread the finale. I was actually trying to convince my teenaged son to start watching the show, and now honestly feel like the best I can do would be to just spare him the disappointment I currently feel. I have actually lost ALL of my OTPs.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Last edited by Wes&FredFan; 05-13-2019 at 07:55 PM
Old 05-13-2019, 09:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
At least we still have how it WAS ... and we know that Jaime did love Brienne. D&D at least confirmed that much. What a disappointment. Last night's episode was just ... wrong.

Would like to see that Jaime at least left a letter or something to Brienne, explaining what he couldn't put into words. It's my headcanon that Brienne is pregnant, and will raise Jaime's golden-haired son to be a knight. That way the Lannister name will live on. Who knows what will happen to Tyrion at this point, but the mortality rate is extremely high in these last few eps.

Seems like the show wanted to doom any and all strong women: Brianne's broken-hearted, Cersei is dead, and Daenerys is . Shudder to think what they intend to do with Sansa and Arya, but given what's happened with the other women I have zero optimism for their survival.

I've lost all of my OTPs on this show and actually dread the finale. I was actually trying to convince my teenaged son to start watching the show, and now honestly feel like the best I can do would be to just spare him the disappointment I currently feel. I have actually lost ALL of my OTPs.
They're gearing up for Arya to be the one who kills Dany. What they did to screw her up was try to say that she can't be who she is and still be with Gendry. She can be his wife without conforming to dumb standards. I don't know what they'd do about kids,but he wants her, not the frills. It is his duty to be the lord of Storm's End, but he'll be miserable without Arya.

I gave up on Sansa. She set the wheels in motion, even if Tyrion already screwed up Dany's life. She made the straw on the camel's back break.

I want Brienne to go look for Tormund, the man who really loves her.
Old 05-13-2019, 10:44 PM
Graphics Team

Quote:
I've lost mine too.
And Braime were my ultimate favorite pairing on this show. I thought he'd at least die in her arms or by her side or something. If they just HAD to kill him...

I think the best thing for us shippers to do is read the better fan fiction for them.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 05-14-2019, 03:08 AM
Master Fan

Someone needs to do fanfiction from S6 onwards, because even if S7 had things I liked, everything involving Euron was stupid and so were some other things. If I could do justice to a canon character, I'd do it myself.
Old 05-14-2019, 04:33 AM
Extreme Fan

I hate everything about this. Everything.

Jamie will be remembered mainly as Kingslayer and Cersei's pet. Even by Brienne, as their last moments together included him breaking her heart and riding off. He circled back and even had a romantic death with Cersei. After all the stuff I hate this season, I was hoping we'd at least get a satisfying end for Jamie and Cersei where he'd fully show that Cersei had even lost him at the end. At least if he died taking her down, Brienne might have gotten some comfort that he left as he did to save people rather than because he was regressing.
Old 05-14-2019, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinky-Cousin (View Post)
I hate everything about this. Everything.

Jamie will be remembered mainly as Kingslayer and Cersei's pet. Even by Brienne, as their last moments together included him breaking her heart and riding off. He circled back and even had a romantic death with Cersei. After all the stuff I hate this season, I was hoping we'd at least get a satisfying end for Jamie and Cersei where he'd fully show that Cersei had even lost him at the end. At least if he died taking her down, Brienne might have gotten some comfort that he left as he did to save people rather than because he was regressing.
I agree everything is so messed up this season.
Old 05-14-2019, 12:44 PM
Master Fan

lg,did you make that icon? where did you find the picture?
Old 05-15-2019, 03:15 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
Yeah it cracked me up the first time I saw it, the memes are what is getting me through this season!
Old 05-15-2019, 08:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
No I didn't, the IG account I credited in my signature did. But i found it hilarious.
Old 05-15-2019, 11:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinky-Cousin (View Post)
Yeah it cracked me up the first time I saw it, the memes are what is getting me through this season!
I posted some in the OT thread and they’re so great.