Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-10-2014, 08:03 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Chicky* (View Post)
Is it weird that now I just want to order GC and NCW to get back to set and make sure they're in as many GoT eps as possible?
Nope. I feel the same.

Please, excuse me. My english is poor.
Old 09-10-2014, 11:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iram (View Post)
Nope. I feel the same.
Damn. If only they listened to us.
Old 09-11-2014, 12:28 AM
Loyal Fan

I share the feeling too.
Got filming is going to wrap up mid-autumn, right? Let's hope we get some good promos after that (I doubt they will reveal it openly in promos if they do reunite this season, but still, we may be able to infer it, as with the promos for 4x10 where people immediately spotted Brienne in front of Sandor)
I remember freaking out about the glimpses of the bath scene, the bear pit scene and Oathkeeper that we got in the trailers. Makes the waiting so much easier.

ETA:

(by http://instagram.com/trinityboxing via virgin-who-cannot-drive.tumblr.com/post/97166756442/trinityboxing-lion-geechrist )

I can't express how much I love this.

Tumblr

Icon: Saejima

Last edited by Plucky Sidekick; 09-11-2014 at 12:45 AM
Old 09-11-2014, 07:46 AM
New Fan

Help!!! I am seeing Brienne and the Lion of Lannister aka Jaime!!!

What I love about the pic:
1. Gwen saw it and liked the picture!
2. Gwen was tagged in the pic so if GRRM and D&D stalk her profile they will see that pic! And then hopefully they will remember to write the inevitable JB hook up in the books and the show

Hello and welcome fly me to the moon !!! Love your icon!!
Old 09-11-2014, 11:53 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plucky Sidekick (View Post)
Let's hope we get some good promos after that (I doubt they will reveal it openly in promos if they do reunite this season, but still, we may be able to infer it, as with the promos for 4x10 where people immediately spotted Brienne in front of Sandor)
Yeah, I'm always surprised by how much they put in the pre-season trailers. I was shocked to see bear pit scenes in them before S3. There's a chance they'll tip us off about the reunion which should totally be in S5.
Old 09-12-2014, 04:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

Welcome fly me to the moon!

I dunno. That would be a pretty big reveal. I don't think they would actually spoil their reunion in a trailer but who knows. A lot of show only people seem to believe that they will never meet again based on J/B's dramatic goodbye. I don't think the J/C reunion was spoiled or teased in any of the season 3 trailers either. At that time we still believed that J/B would make it back to King's Landing in S4 after the Red Wedding. LOL. Ahhhh those were the days.
Old 09-12-2014, 09:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowerOfCarnage (View Post)
Welcome fly me to the moon!

I dunno. That would be a pretty big reveal. I don't think they would actually spoil their reunion in a trailer but who knows. A lot of show only people seem to believe that they will never meet again based on J/B's dramatic goodbye. I don't think the J/C reunion was spoiled or teased in any of the season 3 trailers either. At that time we still believed that J/B would make it back to King's Landing in S4 after the Red Wedding. LOL. Ahhhh those were the days.
Actually...they did have a shot of Cersei in the 3x10 reunion scene in the pre-season trailers.
Old 09-13-2014, 06:26 AM
Loyal Fan

I think they might include something that show-only fans would disregard, but book readers might understand as a hint that they will reunite. Like someone speaking to Jaime in a tent and telling him someone(/a woman) wants to speak with him... that is, provided they follow a plot similar to the book, because at this point there's a big chance they will follow a very different route.
I think I will be relieved if we get at least a hint of a reunion, though. Rationally, my mind tells me D&D would NEVER deviate from the books to the point of cutting their reunion from the story, but season 4 didn't meet my expectations in most regards, so... a bit of reassurance would be great.

Tumblr

Old 09-13-2014, 11:18 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, I really hope they'll leave us some clue in the trailers. It seems to me they think more about bookreaders when it comes to those pre-season trailers than with anything else that they do. Probably because we're more invested and more likely to stir up anticipation for the show.

And, yeah, I also really doubt they can completely skip the J/B reunion. I don't know why so many people are speculating that they may. Although the show *has* given us some nasty surprises. I suppose I should really try to leave a window open for the possibility they won't reunite.

It's just that it's difficult to imagine that Jaime and Brienne's storylines aren't entwined in TWOW. And if they're entwined, it's difficult to imagine that the show would deviate from that rather than reunite what seems to have been their best-loved duo. I mean, shippers or not, the audience seems to have enjoyed Jaime and Brienne together.
Old 09-13-2014, 04:31 PM
Moderator Support Team

I really hope that they aren't plan to have triangle of her and Jamie include Cersei..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 09-14-2014, 03:54 PM
Absolute Fan

you are making me hopeful that we are going to get the reunion this season.

Old 09-16-2014, 09:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Need some new J/B news now. I know Nikolaj still has to shoot in Spain but hopefully we get more Nik/Gwen sightings in Belfast later. Oh and spoilers, I need spoilers!
Old 09-17-2014, 05:39 AM
Loyal Fan

Yes! We were spoiled by all the pictures in the past few weeks, so now the lack of news is even worse. We need something to get excited about till the promos come out.

Tumblr

Old 09-17-2014, 10:01 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, so little news and they're probably going to be done filming next month. Winter is Coming...

*cries*
Old 09-18-2014, 07:07 AM
Absolute Fan

actually this year there is a lack os filming spoilers forvall the storylines. It seems that they got better security, this time.