Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2017, 07:38 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
True, there has always been tension and it's only going to be stronger after they have both been apart for so long. And all that they have both endured and been through. But this feels more like they are stalling than actually telling a story worth the screen time they are giving it.
Exactly!! I'm not opposite of them being at odds and disagreeing with each other, as long as it makes sense (could be regarding ruling Winterfell, or how to prepare for the war, or even just stupid sibling stuffs)... But they're both acting very OOC, which to me ruins all the development they both had over the seasons.
Old 08-24-2017, 09:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
Exactly!! I'm not opposite of them being at odds and disagreeing with each other, as long as it makes sense (could be regarding ruling Winterfell, or how to prepare for the war, or even just stupid sibling stuffs)... But they're both acting very OOC, which to me ruins all the development they both had over the seasons.
Exactly I rather see them butt heads over the running of Winterfell and what to do regarding the coming war with the White Walkers. Considering they both have valued views on how to deal with things. Like Sansa dealing with the running of things and making sure people have food and carrying for those who can't fight. And Arya will be more focus on the fighting part because that's what she knows.

Or them both dealing with all the bs they have both endured and the horrors they had to endured. This just is a waste of everyone's time and the characters story, especially since there isn't a lot of time left.

I mean I don't care if this is even one big ploy to mess with LF, I still say it's a waste of screentime.
Old 08-24-2017, 11:09 PM
Master Fan

yeah its room for the both of them to contribute to Winterfell, each has their own strength and need to compromise, I hope they come to a mutual agreement without such harshness.
Old 08-25-2017, 01:54 AM
New Fan

I cant believe Sansa and Arya are really fighting.
I think its an act of Arya to lure LF out and show Sansa she is better of without him

Or I hope so, cause if this is a real sister fight I dont think it will end soon.
It will probably take a long while before Jon returns to winterfell and I have the idea both Sansa and Arya are avoiding Bran because he creaps the hell out of them
Thereby, I don't think Bran has the idea he has to involve in these little fight, he sees everything and compared to the war with the WW is this sister fight nothing
Old 08-25-2017, 12:38 PM
New Fan

[QUOTE=Tombo1;91273434]I cant believe Sansa and Arya are really fighting.
I think its an act of Arya to lure LF out and show Sansa she is better of without him

Why did Arya give Sansa the dagger? Who is Sansa going to use it against? It is too important a plot tool because it has appeared so many times. LF - Bran, Bran to Arya, Arya sparring with Brienne & now Arya - Sansa. The writers have used this dagger so many times for it not to be important somehow.
So Sansa kills Ayra --- I don't really think so.
Sansa kills a Wight Walker --- perhaps.
Sansa kills LF --- I do hope so.

Billstewart
Just an old fart who loves this stuff!
Old 08-25-2017, 12:47 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Exactly I rather see them butt heads over the running of Winterfell and what to do regarding the coming war with the White Walkers. Considering they both have valued views on how to deal with things. Like Sansa dealing with the running of things and making sure people have food and carrying for those who can't fight. And Arya will be more focus on the fighting part because that's what she knows.

I mean I don't care if this is even one big ploy to mess with LF, I still say it's a waste of screentime.
They have both changed so much since Sansa betrayed Ayra regarding the fight with Joffery and the Direwolf in season one. How much have they seen of each other since then?
Ayra is a killer - good for her - and Sansa wants to rule. If Sansa does rule, she will also rule Ayra and who wants to be ruled by a snobby sister?

Is LF on Ayra list to kill? If so this maybe leading towards that end.
Old 08-25-2017, 12:56 PM
Moderator Manager

I can see Sansa being the one to kill LF, she is the one that has more contact with him and that knows how conniving he can be.

He wasn't on her list until the last time she had mentioned it...

Quote:

Or them both dealing with all the bs they have both endured and the horrors they had to endured. This just is a waste of everyone's time and the characters story, especially since there isn't a lot of time left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbal Warning (View Post)
yeah its room for the both of them to contribute to Winterfell, each has their own strength and need to compromise, I hope they come to a mutual agreement without such harshness.
Right If they had disagreements about how to proceed with that, it would've been very realistic and they both would've had great points, so once they actually started to work together, they would be really strong.
And I agree, since they both went through some horrible stuffs, it would've make sense that they would bond over them, but yeah, I don't see that happening with the short time left.

ITA I don't think I'll be satisfied, no matter how the SL ends.
Old 08-25-2017, 02:54 PM
Loyal Fan

I could care less whom kills the character, I just hope he has his throat cut in public and dies like the slug he is!
Old 08-27-2017, 03:33 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Quote:
I don't think I'll be satisfied, no matter how the SL ends.
Yeah same. I feel like even if it's resolved and they were playing LF. The fact that Bran wasn't there and that we didn't see some things doesn't have an explanation besides of "Because plot." and I'm not okay with that, so I have hopes that it will turn out okay, but not much more than that, sadly.
Old 08-27-2017, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Spoiler:

House Stark!
Old 08-27-2017, 07:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

They were great tonight especially their one on one scene
Old 08-27-2017, 08:05 PM
Loyal Fan

At least Sansa knows what Arya is or was!!!
Old 08-27-2017, 10:31 PM
Master Fan

they came to an agreement and found their roles, Sansa rules, Ayra execute, not a bad compromise considering the end result
Old 08-28-2017, 01:00 AM
Master Fan

Arya & Sansa

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 08-28-2017, 01:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

these two finally made up and all is good in the world well..except for the army of dead that is coming, but let's not focus on that now