Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-23-2014, 05:49 AM
Elite Fan

Haha, Lena’s instagram is great. And I love that pic! I posted it back when the 300 premiere happened. Sadly, the two of them had no scenes together in the film. I’d love to see them in another movie together or a TV show playing sisters or even enemies. They are both so talented.

I stumbled across a quote today that explains what I was trying to say about love/vulnerability the other day. This quote explains why Cersei is the way she is so perfectly in my opinion.

“To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will be wrung and possibly broken. If you want to make sure of keeping it intact you must give it to no one, not even an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements. Lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket, safe, dark, motionless, airless, it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable.”

– C.S. Lewis

Last edited by Captivating; 04-23-2014 at 06:12 AM
Old 04-23-2014, 09:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
I doubt the writers measure anything in terms of making anyone root for or hate a character. I think GoT is more complex than that.
Oh but they have, they have modified things for several characters to make them more "likable" in the show. ASOIAF is more complex than that.
Old 04-24-2014, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivating (View Post)
THIS.
thanks and glad you agree
Old 04-24-2014, 08:53 AM
Elite Fan

One hundred percent. My Cersei/Lena love will never end. I am a loyal fan, come what may.
Old 04-25-2014, 08:19 AM
Master Fan

Is it me or Lena hasn't even tweeted this week? smart movie if you ask me.
Old 04-25-2014, 08:25 AM
Elite Fan

She has, but it's been limited/no mention of that which shall not be named (it's like we have entered HP world haha). She's a very smart lady. She isn't going to bite the hand that feeds her, so to speak.
Old 04-25-2014, 09:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivating (View Post)
One hundred percent. My Cersei/Lena love will never end. I am a loyal fan, come what may.
Yup, its my Lena love that keeps me rooting for Cersei regardless of whateva.
Old 04-26-2014, 01:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Our Cersei's love should be endless

AB∞RB: E&K+M&Ms+Evapup + all bunnies ♥ Emma | icon
Old 04-26-2014, 08:44 AM
Elite Fan

Trust me, I lack no Cersei love. I have gotten into many heated discussions defending her.
Old 04-26-2014, 09:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i love how Lena is playing Cersei but that's not only the main reason. Cersei as a character and anti-hero really intrigues me since the first episode. in the books not so much but therefore even more in the show.
Old 04-26-2014, 12:37 PM
Master Fan

I agree, I love Cersei's character in the books and the show, it does help that Lena plays her because that means I'm going to love her ABOVE ALL tho in S1 I loved her because it was Lena... but she wasn't my favorite. I think I always liked her in a Littlefinger sort of way, I didn't ignore all the awful things they did but I was still very interested in both characters. S2 made me love Cersei and understand the show's version more, made me see the other side of the coin basically.
Old 04-28-2014, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i guess we'd just have to accept the fact that the show is different from the books

AB∞RB: E&K+M&Ms+Evapup + all bunnies ♥ Emma | icon
Old 04-28-2014, 08:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

As soon as I saw the close up of the wine being poured I knew it was a Cersei scene
Old 04-28-2014, 08:51 AM
Master Fan

Even back then people turned to the drink when feeling some type of way, it was actually sad but Cersei is heated calling Jaime about Catelyn Stark release of him and he told her about bringing her daughters back, she don't even acknowledge him now but as a commander. Marg better watch herself cause Cersei don't play when it comes to her children
Old 04-28-2014, 08:56 AM
Master Fan

We got to book4!JC so quickly... it doesn't make any sense FOR ME because I have no idea how they're going to play the rest of the season, but honestly I'm caring less and less for their interactions in the show Cersei + Wine is my official OTP in this show.