Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2017, 05:06 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team
SKAM

Yeah, right now we only have him giving reactions to things off-screen, looking quite concerned.
pre-order walls | we made it
pre-order fine line | lights up
join GRAPHICS TEAM { MEL ♡ SKAM
Old 04-05-2019, 09:58 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Fan Art
Kit Harington

Old 04-06-2019, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I had no clue they had a thread. I'm in the middle of 5.01 right now. They should be meeting sometime this season.

Emilia with Peter's wife, Erica Schmidt:

Pia|icon by
Old 04-09-2019, 05:52 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Fan Art
Kit Harington

I LOVE those pictures
Old 04-11-2019, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just saw their first meeting on the show yesterday. Pretty cool.

Pia|icon by
Old 04-14-2019, 02:12 AM
Master Fan

I dislike that there's a portion of the fandom that thinks he's in love with her. He had that look on his face because he's wary of Jon and Dany being together. He has no idea how right he is and she's not like the rest of her family.
Old 04-16-2019, 07:14 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Fan Art
Kit Harington

^ Completely agree I think Tyrion is worried about consequences and how everything will be once the war is over Both of them are young, and emotions could complicate things
Old 04-16-2019, 08:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
^ Completely agree I think Tyrion is worried about consequences and how everything will be once the war is over Both of them are young, and emotions could complicate things
Not to mention he knows how hiding incest in your family goes. The Starks aren't exactly going to get on board with it. The idea of everyone being in love with Dany is ridiculous. No woman on the show has everyone in love with her. Granted, she has more admirers than Sansa and Cersei ever did, but Khal Drogo was her husband. Daario and Jorah are the only two people outside of that she's had.

I think if he talks to her, she'll listen. I know they all joked about being lonely old men, but she's more likely to hear criticism than Jon is. He's more emotional and sentimental than she is. He's also more naive. Although I don't remember her ever having been raped and tortured. Someone(I think on Twitter) said she survived all that and she's still there.
Old 04-16-2019, 08:54 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Fan Art
Kit Harington

^ But Tyrion doesn't know about the incest thing yet.

I don't know about her listening to others because she is very stubborn and on occasions have changed her mind, but then again so have Jon.. they both are too naive, she has that attitude of feeling better than others probably because she gets out unharmed by fire and has dragons at her disposal, and he is naive because he is just naive (he knows nothing)
She has been raped! By Drogo on their wedding night and then after the wedding... she found a way to reverse things and then fell in love, but she suffered a lot
Old 04-16-2019, 09:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
^ But Tyrion doesn't know about the incest thing yet.

I don't know about her listening to others because she is very stubborn and on occasions have changed her mind, but then again so have Jon.. they both are too naive, she has that attitude of feeling better than others probably because she gets out unharmed by fire and has dragons at her disposal, and he is naive because he is just naive (he knows nothing)
She has been raped! By Drogo on their wedding night and then after the wedding... she found a way to reverse things and then fell in love, but she suffered a lot
OH! I never picked up on that at all. I only remember her asking if no was the only word he knew. I didn't think he was hurting her. I thought their sex scenes were just her functioning as his wife. That and in the book, it was all consensual. I remember she was excited at one point.

That's actually a wee bit disturbing that she fell in love with him after that.

I meant that when Tyrion finds out, he'll be ten times as worried. It may be a Targ tradition, but those two aren't like the rest of the family. I mean, I really doubt everyone is fine with Jaime and Cersei being open now. They're probably disgusted, they just keep their mouth shut. He isn't going to keep quiet and even if those two don't want to fight over power, he knows better. Even if they're in love, it's going to be an elephant in the room. A portion of the population will want Jon in charge, not her. I don't know that his solution would be that they rule together.