Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2015, 02:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i think Sansa changed a lot and we will see a very different Sansa in season 5 from all of the other seasons we got so far. the black dress in the end of season 4 said everything.
Old 04-03-2015, 06:53 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigificWriter (View Post)
Am I the only one who's getting tired of Sansa being the single stupidest character on the show? Sophie Turner is a really good actress, and the fact that they've given her a character to play who keeps making the most bone-headed decisions possible really does her a great disservice, IMO, and makes it hard to actually give in and start liking the character, which I find myself wanting to do more and more (after starting out abhorring her).
Sansa was never really stupid. She was just very naive. She was a typical 13 year old at the start of the show. Pretty much everyone acts "stupid" when they're that age. She has grown so much though and has shown alot of inner strength. Mental toughness is one of the hardest things to learn and I think Sansa has really learned a great deal in a short amount of time. She's still very young though, so it's unfair to judge her from an adult's POV.

Quote:
If she'd actually let Tyrion help her, she wouldn't be in the position she's in, but she stupidly rejected that help and protection and got screwed over AGAIN.
Why should she trust a Lannister especially after what happened? I love Tyrion, but Sansa had no idea if he was genuine.
Old 04-04-2015, 05:01 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken crown (View Post)
Sansa was never really stupid. She was just very naive. She was a typical 13 year old at the start of the show. Pretty much everyone acts "stupid" when they're that age. She has grown so much though and has shown alot of inner strength. Mental toughness is one of the hardest things to learn and I think Sansa has really learned a great deal in a short amount of time. She's still very young though, so it's unfair to judge her from an adult's POV.
Arya is much younger than Sansa and she doesn't act stupid.

Quote:
Why should she trust a Lannister especially after what happened? I love Tyrion, but Sansa had no idea if he was genuine.
She had more than enough evidence that he wasn't like the rest of his family, and most rational-thinking people would've accepted that evidence
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
Old 04-13-2015, 09:08 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

I don't ship Sansa/Little finger romantically, but she's learning a lot being with him. Which she will need wherever she ends up.

Game of Thrones: Sophie Turner on Sansa Stark's Dark Side - IGN
Old 04-13-2015, 02:54 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, it seems like she's learning a lot of tips from him and was a bit....rude to Brienne when she offered to protect her.
Old 04-16-2015, 03:19 AM
Master Fan

Ooh Sansa goodies
Old 04-17-2015, 08:34 AM
Master Fan

Can't wait to see more of her and hope this season is better than previous for her.
Old 04-17-2015, 10:09 AM
Master Fan

I think we can expect surprising things from Sansa
Old 04-19-2015, 09:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

I'm glad Sansa finally saw Brienne.
Old 04-20-2015, 05:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah, but it's too bad she didn't wanna go with her of course it's understandable. she doesn't know who to trust or not. unfortunately she's not safe with Littlefinger...

Old 04-20-2015, 12:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoF92 (View Post)
yeah, but it's too bad she didn't wanna go with her of course it's understandable. she doesn't know who to trust or not. unfortunately she's not safe with Littlefinger...
Exactly, I think that's the main reason why she hesitated to go with her. She doesn't even know her to trust her with her life and she just met her so that sucks. But Littlefinger is dangerous than her so she's already in wrong hands.
Old 04-26-2015, 07:08 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Sansa, another shame of a marriage I hate it and to Ramsey never the less
Old 04-27-2015, 05:24 AM
Absolute Fan

The showrunners claim that they love the Stark girls, yet they continue to portray Sansa as a naive imbecile. It needs to stop before it starts negatively impacting Sophie Turner's career.
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
Old 04-27-2015, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

well, I'm pretty sure she realized it that going with Brienne wouldn't have been much worse than having to marry Ramsay oh gosh..trouble just keeps happening to her all the time and this is the worst yet.. I think that we have to understand that we might not have made the best decisions in her shoes either. even if she had trusted Brienne and had gone with her, do you think Littlefinger and his troops would have just let them go? unlikely.. I liked what Gwendoline Christie had said in an interview, that Sansa was worried about Brienne's safety, too, and that's why she didn't go with her. they probably would've killed her right there. so it's really really tough I just hope that Jon gets to Winterfell in time and saves his sister from her horrible fate

Old 04-27-2015, 11:28 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigificWriter (View Post)
The showrunners claim that they love the Stark girls, yet they continue to portray Sansa as a naive imbecile. It needs to stop before it starts negatively impacting Sophie Turner's career.
Yeah for real bec when she said that she remember that place and stuff, but she shouldn't be surprised that she was the one who getting married to him, not Littlefinger.. But she needs to stop being naive all the time after what she went through that made her realize and need to protection of herself from people that she can't trust..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy