Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2017, 06:15 AM
Moderator Manager

I want him to be done with Cersei and finally be on the right side. He just needs a bit of guidance because he has shown he has a good heart (sometimes)
Old 05-23-2017, 07:23 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

I feel like he's one of the only characters that we don't know whose side he's on. I feel for most the lines are so clearly drawn right now. That's what's frightening, there's one character out there that you actually care about and you just want to make them see sense.
Old 05-23-2017, 08:41 PM
Moderator Manager

Yeah, he is literally on the fence, at times we think he's coming to his senses and will pick the right side, and then he goes back to KL and just becomes shady again. I really hope that in the end he'll be a good guy because he's such a great character that could still be redeemed
Old 05-24-2017, 12:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay.. it's harder than ever... not to ses Prince Charming while rewatching

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 05-24-2017, 01:58 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
Yeah, he is literally on the fence, at times we think he's coming to his senses and will pick the right side, and then he goes back to KL and just becomes shady again. I really hope that in the end he'll be a good guy because he's such a great character that could still be redeemed
Yes. And Jaime is not stupid or easy to be fooled by the lies of Cersei, so I need him to be smart about this.
Old 05-24-2017, 11:39 AM
Passionate Fan

Jaime doesn't look happy in here

"I wish I was the monster you think I am" ~ Tyrion Lannister
"I'm no lady" ~ Brienne of Tarth
Old 05-24-2017, 11:48 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

He does not, I tried to make out who the person was standing in front of them but it's really hard to tell.
Old 05-24-2017, 11:48 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

He does not, I tried to make out who the person was standing in front of them but it's really hard to tell.
Old 05-24-2017, 12:58 PM
Passionate Fan

Me too..Some fans suggest it's Euron which makes sense because that's what he will do..Offer his services to Cersei
Old 05-24-2017, 12:59 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

He had short hair though?
Old 05-24-2017, 01:11 PM
Passionate Fan

The one in the pic you mean? Er.. Well, Could it be the Iron bank? We're told we'll see him again.
Old 05-24-2017, 01:21 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Hmmm, I think that's more likely. That's interesting.
Old 05-28-2017, 11:22 AM
Passionate Fan

A Spanish Interview with Nikolaj
Quote:
How did the relationship with the fans change as your character evolved?

The funny thing is, after the first season, I was worried people would scream or spit on the street. But I only had good experiences. Yes, some people did not like the character, but at the beginning they also loved to hate the character.

Now of course he changed because a lot of people like the character, expect him to do the right thing, and generated a discussion about Brianne and Cersei. It is very interesting because it shows that it is easy to hate someone you do not know. But if you start to know him, as happened with Jaime Lannister, you understand why he does what he does. And although he does bad things, he does them for the right reasons.

When do you think Jaime changed from "bad" to "good"?

I think what changed was our perception of him. Jaime was very honorable from the beginning. When he says "the things I do for love" and tries to kill a baby. He is doing the right thing, he is being honorable. Yes, he may not like us, but I do not think he has "changed changed". But of course, when he lost his hand, that was very important.

How would a happy ending for Jaime Lanister be?

I think that by the way the show goes, finishing live would be a happy ending. I doubt that will happen. If he could make a positive difference for someone he loves, like Tyrion, Brienne or Cersei, he would end up happy.

What was your favorite scene of the show?

In season seven there are very good scenes, but I can not speak of them. I love the scene in the bathtub, with Brienne, when Jaime tells the real story of why they call him kingslayer. It's a great scene.
Source
He was in comic con in Argentine He's so handsome, isn't he?

Nik was asked which episode in S7 was his fav

Quote:
@ArgenComicCon @lacosacine @Lbaini @milliebbrown @nikolajcw @cinergiaonline @JaviPonzo "Episode 4 of season 7 is my favorite" in response to which was his favorite episode of the series. THAT GOT #ArgComicCon handle
Does it mean we'll see something huge for Jaime this episode.

Quote:
nikolajwilliamcw Thank you for 3 brilliant days in buenos aires. Thanks to #riverplate #bocajrs #ggwc #comiconargentina

Last edited by Valeerena; 05-28-2017 at 01:28 PM
Old 05-28-2017, 02:05 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

I truly missed his longer hair.

Quote:
I think that by the way the show goes, finishing live would be a happy ending. I doubt that will happen. If he could make a positive difference for someone he loves, like Tyrion, Brienne
Nikolaj and I are pretty much in agreement about that then. I doubt he'll make it out alive, sadly but if that were his end, saving Tyrion and/or Brienne. That'd be a good way to go.
Old 05-28-2017, 03:21 PM
Passionate Fan

^ Me too He had cut it so short this season too.

I like him to survive with Brienne but as you said, this is unlikely to happen . Remember when he and Bronn were speaking about which the way they would like to die. Jaime had mentioned dying in the arms of the woman he loves. I'm pretty sure we would see that in S8, dies in the arms of Brienne.

Another Spanish interview

Quote:
What do you consider to be the top five reasons for Game of Thrones success ?

NCW: It's the million dollar question. There are so many reasons why it should not be so successful: it's ridiculously expensive to do, it has too many characters, it killed the main characters, you have brothers having sex. There is a lot of sex, a lot of violence ... Seriously, I think it's because of the great characters, and although it happens in a parallel universe, in a very Dragonstone world, deep down it's still about human beings trying to find their way in the world .

You mentioned the constant death of many of the main characters and you are one of the lucky ones that survives. When you receive the scripts, do you check if you are still alive at the end of the season?

NCW: It's the first thing I do. I sent them in PDF and I put "look for Jamie", I go to the end of the script to see if it is (laughs)

What can we expect next season?

NCW: Coming right after the sixth. I promise we will not skip a year (laughs). If I told you what's going to happen, everyone would say, "What an idiot. Why did he do it? "Nobody wants to know. If you like the program, you do not want to know what is going to happen.

In the end who do you think should stay on the iron throne?

NCW: I think they should demolish it. Nothing good comes from that thing. It is very uncomfortable. They should get something nice and soft. An armchair where more people enter.

At first, Jamie was one of the meanest characters. Why do you think the public forgave him?

NCW: The great and gratifying thing about doing a TV series for so long is that you get to know the characters more . At first, you only see your actions without context. You see him having sex with his sister, trying to kill a child, but then you realize: "You should not do that to your sister, but you really love her." It is wrong in every way, but we can all connect with someone in love. You have children?

Yes one.

NCW: Imagine that there is another boy, you had not seen it before, and they say: "it is your life or your daughter's life". You have to choose. If the boy does not die, yours does. What are you doing?

I can not imagine. It is awful.

NCW: No, but that's why he's trying to kill Bran. I'm not saying I'm doing the right thing. The same with the issue of killing kills. You should not kill a king. You should not kill anyone, but by killing him, he saved a million lives.

What do you think was the turning point of the character, because although it is not a saint, it is not so dark anymore.

NCW: When they capture him and force him to spend a lot of time with Brienne of Tarth.

Last edited by Valeerena; 05-28-2017 at 03:29 PM