Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2019, 10:38 PM
Moderator Manager

Especially since there was that stare down at Hardhome so I was expecting the boss battle between them.

He has to tell everyone now who he is. And then maybe they all rally together to kill everyone in KL. I'm hoping the North would stop being stubborn now and just fight together after what happened. If Jon does tell everyone who he is, I expect everyone to rally behind him, especially his family.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-29-2019, 02:50 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Yes me too. But Jon survived so i'm happy about that.

Right they'd have to rally behind him then. Dany has fought their war not it's time to return the favor.

Your icon/sig combo
Old 04-29-2019, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
OMG. What did I just watch? I need therapy.

I too was expecting the boss battle between Jon & the NK and was disappointed it didn't happen. I dunno. I find it lame that we still have Cersei/Euron/The Golden Company to battle with now after that ep.
Yeah, it'll be curious to see what happens to Jon now.
Old 04-29-2019, 05:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Old 04-29-2019, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
I honestly thought so, too. I mean, all this chatter of him or Dany being Azor Ahai and Arya was the one to kill the Night King. I was disappointed in the end, but he fought bravely aside from that.

I don't want him to argue with Dany. She had his back and now he can have hers.
Although it would have been nice to see Jon fight the Night King, I think it was fitting that Arya did it, after all, all that training they gave her pretty much lead up to this moment. A down and out brawl just wouldn't have worked as well, so that scene, as minute as it may have been was an unexpected surprise. He didn't see it coming as he totally underestimated her.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 04-29-2019, 09:51 PM
Moderator Manager

Aww, that gif. Jon ready to sacrifice himself again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
Your icon/sig combo
Yours too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer78 (View Post)
Yeah, it'll be curious to see what happens to Jon now.
Yeah he doesn't really care for the Iron Throne and all he ever bitched about was the NK and WWs. Now that they're defeated, what now Jon Snow?

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-30-2019, 07:53 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

I’m still trying to figure out what he was thinking was he really gonna stand there while it blew those blue flames?! I think he still had his sword so wonder if he was gonna throw it or try to cut it.
Old 04-30-2019, 10:15 AM
Master Fan

NOLA, where did you get your icon?

I don't expect them to rally behind him, tbh. His family will, but they're all a bunch of stubborn white people who don't want to be part of anything. I think it's worth noting that if Jon and Dany lose, Cersei will try to take back the North.
Old 04-30-2019, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

I don't expect them to rally behind him, tbh. His family will, but they're all a bunch of stubborn white people who don't want to be part of anything. I think it's worth noting that if Jon and Dany lose, Cersei will try to take back the North.
It'll be interesting to see Cersei try to take the North. Remember in S1 when she told Joffrey that the North was unconquerable. I don't remember the exact term she used. But it was something along those lines. If she learns of Jon's true heritage, I could see her trying to marry him to secure the throne (and therefore the North).
Old 04-30-2019, 03:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
It'll be interesting to see Cersei try to take the North. Remember in S1 when she told Joffrey that the North was unconquerable. I don't remember the exact term she used. But it was something along those lines. If she learns of Jon's true heritage, I could see her trying to marry him to secure the throne (and therefore the North).
Damn. I did not see that coming and I agree. She would try and make him marry her. If she won, she wouldn't kill him. Although she might not even need to. If she threatened someone's life, he'd do it to save them. But that probably wouldn't happen because of the prophecy.

Jon had better throw Arya a party for doing in a few minutes what he hadn't been able to do in seasons.
Old 04-30-2019, 04:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
A friend of mine on here made it.

eternalfate
Old 04-30-2019, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Damn. I did not see that coming and I agree. She would try and make him marry her. If she won, she wouldn't kill him. Although she might not even need to. If she threatened someone's life, he'd do it to save them. But that probably wouldn't happen because of the prophecy.

Jon had better throw Arya a party for doing in a few minutes what he hadn't been able to do in seasons.
Or she might try to seduce him into marriage. Hopefully, the gang will be keep quiet about Jon's lineage until she's defeated. But she and Qyburn have their little birds so we'll see.

Someone online said that Jon has run out of female relatives to save his plans now. So true.
Old 04-30-2019, 07:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Or she might try to seduce him into marriage. Hopefully, the gang will be keep quiet about Jon's lineage until she's defeated. But she and Qyburn have their little birds so we'll see.

Someone online said that Jon has run out of female relatives to save his plans now. So true.

He has and Sansa is really mad at him. Bran is useless, so his support doesn't count.

I can easily see Cersei trying to seduce him. I think they will find out. Jon isn't a very good liar and doesn't know when to say the right or wrong thing. He operates on an emotional platform and says what's in his heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
A friend of mine on here made it.

eternalfate
Tia watches Game of Thrones? Huh.
Old 04-30-2019, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, Sansa brought in the knights of the Vale during the battle of the bastards. She started the trend.

In the books, Cersei offers to sleep with Ned to keep him quiet about Joffrey's (and Myrcella and Tommen's) true paternity. It didn't work. I can see her doing something similar to Jon.
Old 04-30-2019, 08:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Well, Sansa brought in the knights of the Vale during the battle of the bastards. She started the trend.

In the books, Cersei offers to sleep with Ned to keep him quiet about Joffrey's (and Myrcella and Tommen's) true paternity. It didn't work. I can see her doing something similar to Jon.
Wtf? Why would Ned want to sleep with her? Jon isn't married.