Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2017, 07:29 AM
Moderator Manager

That sounds like a good interview!! I gotta look for it
Old 07-14-2017, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Fancy seeing you around these parts. (Sadly, Jon won't bother with Cersei, he'll be too busy protecting the North from the WWs.)
Who would have thought a stranger would visit a Jon Snow thread? I knew I'd see you here.

And yes, he's got far more problems with the WWs than to battle Cersai for the throne. I still want a Dany/Jon meet up though; preferably to be allies.
Old 07-14-2017, 08:31 PM
Moderator Manager

Si, he was so adorable in that interview especially his face when he was reminiscing about that time he had to keep the "Is Jon Snow dead?" secret from the rest of the world (except his family & friends, LOL).

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappySquared (View Post)
Who would have thought a stranger would visit a Jon Snow thread? I knew I'd see you here.

And yes, he's got far more problems with the WWs than to battle Cersai for the throne. I still want a Dany/Jon meet up though; preferably to be allies.
Eh san pa nga ba? Plus you're here too so I may post around more.

A Jon/Dany meet up seems plausible and as allies too (not a fan of the whole marriage thing btw). Jon needs more dragonglass and Dany has a lot of it in Dragonstone.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 07-14-2017, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

just watched the audition so hilarious

{}
Old 07-14-2017, 11:36 PM
Moderator Manager

I can't believe Kimmel gave me this crossover.

Old 07-15-2017, 11:59 AM
Passionate Fan

My dream came true. We need to re-make HP movies casting Kit as Harry Winter..er ..Hogwarts is coming
"I wish I was the monster you think I am" ~ Tyrion Lannister
"I'm no lady" ~ Brienne of Tarth
Old 07-15-2017, 01:13 PM
Moderator Manager

That audition was so perfect!!
We gotta love Kimmel for all the funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Si, he was so adorable in that interview especially his face when he was reminiscing about that time he had to keep the "Is Jon Snow dead?" secret from the rest of the world (except his family & friends, LOL).

A Jon/Dany meet up seems plausible and as allies too (not a fan of the whole marriage thing btw). Jon needs more dragonglass and Dany has a lot of it in Dragonstone.
I just watched it and he was so adorable I love the part where he said that he was lying to himself that he would be okay out of GOT, and once he knew he would come back he was all happy
And he is really good in not letting anything slip about spoilers Years of practice!

Ohh I really want them as allies, also as good friends, but yeah, the romance thing between them, not really a high point for me either
Old 07-15-2017, 09:48 PM
Moderator Manager

It snows in Hogwarts too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
I just watched it and he was so adorable I love the part where he said that he was lying to himself that he would be okay out of GOT, and once he knew he would come back he was all happy
And he is really good in not letting anything slip about spoilers Years of practice!
Can you believe it? His entire life is based on a show's SL. And because the show is massive, he's got no choice but to lie to everyone. I mean, we know actors lie all the time about SLs otherwise they get in trouble but with Kit, it was surreal to the point that even HBO was trolling us.

Old 07-15-2017, 10:00 PM
Moderator Manager

I so need to watch HP sometime

It is surreal! I don't think anybody imagined that GOT would be as big as it is, so the lengths they go to keep spoilers contained is incredible. I feel sorry for them (the actors) because they can't say anything, but everybody keeps drilling questions to get some information (even though we all would hate if they actually told us anything big )
I love how now that time has passed Kit is confirming that he did slip to some people about the fate of Jon in that hiatus
Old 07-16-2017, 07:58 PM
Moderator Manager

OMG Jon as KITN. Sooooo bloody wonderful. Very interesting seeing that whole Jon vs. Sansa thing and in-front of the Lords too. What do you guys think? Are they both being reasonable about it?

Old 07-16-2017, 08:23 PM
Moderator Manager

I LOVE Jon as KITN!!! I can't get tired of saying that

I understand both sides I think that there should be reward for those that stand by their side in their difficult hours... but I think that throwing all the families away from their houses is harsh, because they probably didn't even had a say when the "men of the house" made the decision to support Ramsay.
I like how Jon was fair, much like Ned had been not blaming the family of those that had done him wrong, made me so proud of Jon!!!
And Jon and Sansa really need to start communicating better, because those outburst in front of people really are bound to divide them instead of getting the North together
Old 07-16-2017, 09:10 PM
Moderator Manager

I agree with everything that you said, Si. The way Jon is handling things in the North is reminding me of Ned too but that could mean trouble too as look what got Ned killed in the first place. BUT it's different now, much of what happened to Ned was the whole politics of the Iron Throne. While Sansa is correct that they also need to worry about Cersei in KL because now she knows Jon is KITN and she will do everything to kill him, the WWs are coming and they are a bigger threat.

Can I just say that I love that Lyanna stood up for Jon? GAAAAAAAAAAAH. I love her so much.

Old 07-17-2017, 07:20 PM
Moderator Manager

It's like Sansa said, he needs to be smarter than both Ned and Robb were.
I do think that Jon is right in worrying about the Night King more than Cersei because even though she really wants him dead, her army is made of humans who are not used to the cold like his army is and the WW are closer. If he starts focusing on two battles the risks of losing is too big.

Lyanna is queen!! And I love the fact that she is 100% on Jon's side Now that's a great alliance!
Old 07-17-2017, 08:59 PM
Master Fan

Source: kitsn0w

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 07-17-2017, 09:06 PM
Moderator Manager

Those are awesome!!!