Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2015, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love that blend
Old 11-23-2015, 10:21 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shippers11 (View Post)
I don't think Jon and Dany are going to meet on hostile terms. Definitely if Tyrion is advising her. Yet I do expect some conflict due to the fact that the North more than likely will not accept her rule. if Jon wins back the North I predict they cut all tides with the Iron Throne regardless who's sitting on it. With the WW coming they have more dangerous things to be afraid of than Danys three fire breathing dragons.
I agree with you. Winter comes first to the North. It was already falling snow in Winterfell. How long before the White Walkers will come? Not too long. The White Walker army has to pass through the wall to get to the North. Jon will have to get the Northern Lords to kick out the Boltons first.
Old 11-24-2015, 03:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_Robb66 (View Post)
I agree with you. Winter comes first to the North. It was already falling snow in Winterfell. How long before the White Walkers will come? Not too long. The White Walker army has to pass through the wall to get to the North. Jon will have to get the Northern Lords to kick out the Boltons first.
Yes he does. He has to win back the North and find a way to get the Southern Kingdoms to join him. Since we have three seasons left I don't expect the WW to breach the Wall in season six. However they are coming sooner rather than later. I think we'll see more of them and learn more about as we explore more of Bran story.
Old 11-24-2015, 08:08 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Yes he does. He has to win back the North and find a way to get the Southern Kingdoms to join him. Since we have three seasons left I don't expect the WW to breach the Wall in season six. However they are coming sooner rather than later. I think we'll see more of them and learn more about as we explore more of Bran story.
I pretty much think that Jon's storyline and Bran's storyline is going to intermix this season as well. We already have the photo of the Northern Lords armies lining up for a big battle.

Reeds army
Umber army
Mormont Army
Stark Army (probably led by Jon?)
Old 11-24-2015, 10:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I pretty much think that Jon's storyline and Bran's storyline is going to intermix this season as well. We already have the photo of the Northern Lords armies lining up for a big battle.

Reeds army
Umber army
Mormont Army
Stark Army (probably led by Jon?)

Spoiler:

Last edited by KingCrow; 11-24-2015 at 10:18 PM
Old 11-25-2015, 08:57 AM
Ultimate Fan

Here you go: http://images6.fanpop.com/image/phot...-4208-2368.jpg

I think Jon is going to have a hard time getting them to believe him until he tells them that Winter is already here. It wouldn't be long before WW comes down pass the wall. NW has less than fifty men maybe a little more than fifty men.

Personally, I think Dany is going to have a hard time too. Controlling Maureen.

Spoiler:
Old 11-25-2015, 11:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Here you go: http://images6.fanpop.com/image/phot...-4208-2368.jpg

I think Jon is going to have a hard time getting them to believe him until he tells them that Winter is already here. It wouldn't be long before WW comes down pass the wall. NW has less than fifty men maybe a little more than fifty men.

Personally, I think Dany is going to have a hard time too. Controlling Maureen.

Spoiler:
Meereen is Tyrion's job. Dany will have problems with Dothraki.

You didn't have to put that as the spoiler. Everybody saw what Robb did and rest is pure speculation based on what we already saw in previous season.

I saw that photo and you can see Starks, Mormonts and what appears to be Hornwoods. No sight of Reeds.
Old 11-25-2015, 01:30 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCrow (View Post)
Meereen is Tyrion's job. Dany will have problems with Dothraki.

You didn't have to put that as the spoiler. Everybody saw what Robb did and rest is pure speculation based on what we already saw in previous season.

I saw that photo and you can see Starks, Mormonts and what appears to be Hornwoods. No sight of Reeds.
Reeds sigil:

It's in there. Flags are holded down. Reason why I put the spoiler in there is it could be speculation for a reason why they don't join the Starks getting the North back.
Old 11-25-2015, 08:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Reeds sigil:

It's in there. Flags are holded down. Reason why I put the spoiler in there is it could be speculation for a reason why they don't join the Starks getting the North back.
I can't see Reeds anywhere. Either I'm geting slowly blind or just. Can you specify where do you see them. Starks, Mormonts and what looks like Hornwoods.
Old 11-25-2015, 09:43 PM
Ultimate Fan

As I said before, the flags are holded down. You can see Reeds sigil on them.

Let's get back on subject. Jon and Dany.
Old 11-26-2015, 01:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCrow (View Post)
I can't see Reeds anywhere. Either I'm geting slowly blind or just. Can you specify where do you see them. Starks, Mormonts and what looks like Hornwoods.
Wheather or not the Reed sigil is in the image it does mean they're not involved in the war.
Old 11-26-2015, 10:05 AM
Ultimate Fan

I love Chibi art.
Old 11-26-2015, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

that's so cute
Old 11-26-2015, 02:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Wheather or not the Reed sigil is in the image it does mean they're not involved in the war.
I owuld expect Reeds to be part of Northern arc in all honesty,because their house is on friendly terms with Starks. Alhtough, I don't expect Howland Reed or any kind of reveal that way to Jon. Which he would never believed.

Jon__Robb66
I know that their sigils are upside down, but it's very hard to tell if that is House Reed. I guessd Hornwood by the orange colour and some detective work ot it. Well we see and yes we're for other things, but it concenrs Jon a bit.

Last edited by Jon_Robb66; 11-26-2015 at 03:12 PM
Old 11-26-2015, 03:11 PM
Ultimate Fan

Tina, its so cute. I saw it and figured posting on the thread.

Quote:
Jon__Robb66
I know that their sigils are upside down, but it's very hard to tell if that is House Reed. I guessd Hornwood by the orange colour and some detective work ot it. Well we see and yes we're for other things, but it concenrs Jon a bit.
It might deal with Jon's parentage. Howland is the only living person from the Tower of Joy battle who knows about Jon's mother and father.

Spoiler: