Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2017, 11:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

Jon and Dany scene at the end was the BEST one for me so far. Danys vulnerability, jon so in love, dany saying that they will fight together, jon pledging loyalty and calling her 'my queen' and dany.. But i have to add something.. I think their feelings for each other are growing since they met. In this episode we just had a BIG afirmation that they are in love. Jon a little more in that end scene but mostly because dany just lost viserion..

Dany trusts him enough to break her strong and serious front to be vulnerable with him after losing one of her dragons. She also confides in him her inability to have children and they both end up comforting each other after such a traumatic event; the two of them have a much deeper emotional connection than with any of their past lovers. With all the parallels from season 1 till now with their characters, they're actual equals, and both have LITERALLY met their match.

Tiffy
Jonerys ♥ Everlark ♥ Emison ♥ Stydia ♥ Shamy ♥ Brenda & Dylan ♥ Seth & Summer ♥ Rory & Jess
Naomilyforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 03:45 AM
Master Fan

I was thinking how Craster would offer his sons up to the White Walkers. I wonder if someone close or someone far would go after Jon and Dany's baby or babies. (I'm sure they will have children, everything has been leading up to them meeting and being together. And they have brought up children too much with these two too) And offer them up to the Night King as a sacrifice.
Old 08-23-2017, 09:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomilyforever (View Post)
Jon and Dany scene at the end was the BEST one for me so far. Danys vulnerability, jon so in love, dany saying that they will fight together, jon pledging loyalty and calling her 'my queen' and dany.. But i have to add something.. I think their feelings for each other are growing since they met. In this episode we just had a BIG afirmation that they are in love. Jon a little more in that end scene but mostly because dany just lost viserion..

Dany trusts him enough to break her strong and serious front to be vulnerable with him after losing one of her dragons. She also confides in him her inability to have children and they both end up comforting each other after such a traumatic event; the two of them have a much deeper emotional connection than with any of their past lovers. With all the parallels from season 1 till now with their characters, they're actual equals, and both have LITERALLY met their match.

I love this scene so much, when he said he was so sorry and he regrets going, i was so overwhelmed and when he called her his queen I was screaming hahahaha
Old 08-23-2017, 09:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
I was thinking how Craster would offer his sons up to the White Walkers. I wonder if someone close or someone far would go after Jon and Dany's baby or babies. (I'm sure they will have children, everything has been leading up to them meeting and being together. And they have brought up children too much with these two too) And offer them up to the Night King as a sacrifice.
Well the show would have to skip at least 9 months for every kid, by that time the NK would have taken over Westeros 5 times already...I dont think they will do that, its all about the present right now, I think the show will end in the present, like we don't see a what has happened since the Great War.
Drogon's Flame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 02:41 PM
Moderator Support Team
Starfleet Officer

the second half of the last episode could jump to the future
Old 08-23-2017, 04:12 PM
Loyal Fan

I am thinking they will kill off the Night King in like 3-4 episodes in season 8 and the rest will deal with the end of the Civil War fight for the 7 kingdoms.
Old 08-23-2017, 06:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByGoneYrs (View Post)
I am thinking they will kill off the Night King in like 3-4 episodes in season 8 and the rest will deal with the end of the Civil War fight for the 7 kingdoms.
How many episodes are there next season?

Maybe they will split it up, half will be about the Night King and the War for the Dawn and the other half will be about the War for the Seven Kingdoms.
Old 08-23-2017, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

6 episodes in s8
Old 08-23-2017, 06:36 PM
Elite Fan

It's so crazy that they're having scenes, and BEAUTIFUL ones can't wait for the season finale
Old 08-24-2017, 12:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hi, everyone! May I please be added? Love these two!
youretheonlydrugineed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 01:16 AM
Wanheda

Moderator of ...
Emilia Clarke

Weclome
Movies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 06:07 AM
Graphics Team
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
6 episodes in s8
I cannot imagine how it can all end in only six Episodes
Old 08-24-2017, 08:29 AM
Wanheda

Moderator of ...
Emilia Clarke

Me neither! And will season 8 air in 2018 or 2019?
Movies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ I'm dying to know that

Quote:
Originally Posted by youretheonlydrugineed (View Post)
Hi, everyone! May I please be added? Love these two!
Added you Welcome to the thread
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 02:47 PM
Loyal Fan

There are spoilers out for season 8 episodes 1 to 5 that define what will possibly happen for both Dany and Jon...look them up and enjoy if you want to consider weather they are true or not!!!