Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2017, 05:08 PM
Moderator Manager

Ohhh I really want to see them reuniting It's going to be so interesting to see how they will interact with one another now
Old 08-14-2017, 11:36 AM
Loyal Fan

Tyrion is a nice enough character, with a couple of character flaws but he could become a better man if he would stop drinking so much. Plus it would help to make some friends to interact with him better.
Old 08-14-2017, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I thought he stopped drinking to the excess
Old 08-14-2017, 12:33 PM
Moderator Manager

I actually like that drinking is part of his traits He drinks and he knows things
Old 08-14-2017, 01:07 PM
Loyal Fan

In that world if I was there, I would rather call people like: Jon, Sam, and Davos as friends. There are a number of others I like too.
Old 08-14-2017, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

http://www.fanforum.com/91167884-post229.html

Last edited by Si_Crazy; 08-14-2017 at 04:37 PM Reason: Since the icons are posted in the Avatar/Icons thread re-directing there
Old 08-15-2017, 02:20 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
I actually like that drinking is part of his traits He drinks and he knows things
Varys needing a drink as well though, oh how I love them in scenes together. They have such wonderful chemistry.
Old 08-16-2017, 06:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

Tyrion is having a tough season, he's been outsmarted and is constantly being rebutted by Dany...

Hopefully he finishes strong, he did meet with Jaime and setup this armistice, so maybe it works out this time for Tyrion.
Old 08-16-2017, 08:03 AM
New Fan

Tyrions Issues

Guys After watching S7E5 And watching Tyrion walk through the Battle field and then standing next to The Dany and watching his demeanor as well as his body language and Posture, I get the distinct Impression that The Imp did not enjoy seeing the Lanister army Bum Rushed and tossed aside like so many plastic army men. Just my observation. The question I pose is how far will Tyrion Ride the train before derailing it by backstabbing either Dany or Jon?
Old 08-16-2017, 01:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemeroids R US (View Post)
Guys After watching S7E5 And watching Tyrion walk through the Battle field and then standing next to The Dany and watching his demeanor as well as his body language and Posture, I get the distinct Impression that The Imp did not enjoy seeing the Lanister army Bum Rushed and tossed aside like so many plastic army men. Just my observation. The question I pose is how far will Tyrion Ride the train before derailing it by backstabbing either Dany or Jon?
Well I'm not sure who he would backstab them for...? Cersei? not a chance, Jaime, maybe but Jaime is not one for scheming behind backs.

Its not like Tyrion can go home after backstabbing Jon or Dany, he would get his head chopped off by The Mountain, lol.
Old 08-21-2017, 02:50 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

I really liked Tyrion's conversation with Dany in 7x06, it escalated quite quickly but he had some great points, and I'm glad someone was thinking of this.
Old 08-22-2017, 05:06 AM
Moderator Manager

I loved that conversation too, he really thinks like a Hand, and about actions and consequences. That's what Dany needs, someone to at least point out things she hasn't thought of, even if she disregard it which is her right as queen, at least it was brought up to her attention.
Old 08-27-2017, 03:17 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

True. I kind of wish we had more conversations like this, mostly to remind me that Dany as queen would be a good idea.
Old 08-27-2017, 03:16 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemeroids R US (View Post)
I dont think that will happen, I had more the idea he only concerned for Bron and Jamie

He will not kill for cersei, and as long dany wont go mad he wont commit treason
I think if he commits treachury it is his last action (he gets killed)

The serie probably wont let him die yet. But maybe this all will be different in the books, I mean peter dinklage is one of the fan favourite actor. and he will propably wont get cut-off from the serie.
Old 08-28-2017, 08:53 AM
Master Fan

I actually think something fishy is going on with him...We shall see.

Icon