Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2018, 01:28 PM
Moderator Manager

GOT Sigil Survivor

Rules
01. Vote for your LEAST favorite
02. The sigil that reaches 5 votes or has the most votes after 3 days is voted off
03. You can only vote ONCE per round
04. DO NOT argue with other members about their choices
05. Have fun eliminating!

All images and info taken from Hative

We're voting for the favorite SIGIL not favorite characters (that survivor will come in the future), so when voting please take into consideration the image and/or motto
Round 1

#01 - House Allyrion: Their blazon is a golden hand on gyronny red and black. Their words do not appear in the books, but according to semi-canon sources are “No Foe May Pass”.

#02 - House Arryn: The motto of House Arryn is “As High As Honor”. The sigil of House Arryn is a falcon soaring against the moon.

#03 - House Baratheon: The House Baratheon’s motto is “Ours is the Fury.” Its sigil is a crowned black stag on a golden field.

#04 - House Cerwyn: House Cerwyn is a vassal house that holds fealty to House Stark of Winterfell. The sigil is a black battle-axe on silver and their words are “Honed And Ready”.

#05 - House Clegane: The Clegane sigil is three black dogs on a dark yellow background. The three dogs signify the three dogs that died fighting off the lioness that attacked Tytos Lannister.

#06 - House Crakehall: House Crakehall is a vassal house that holds fealty to House Lannister of Casterly Rock. The Crakehall sigil is a black and white brindled boar on brown. Their motto is “None So Fierce”.

#07 - House Dondarrion: House Dondarrion is a vassal house that holds fealty to House Baratheon of Storm’s End. House Dondarrion’s sigil is a forked purple lightning bolt on a black field of Stars.

#08 - House Frey: The symbol of House Frey is two grey towers linked by a bridge.

#09 - House Greyjoy: Its sigil is a golden kraken upon a black field, which befits their culture as seafarers and raiders. The motto is “We Do Not Sow”.

#10 - House Hornwood: House Hornwood is a vassal house that holds fealty to House Stark of Winterfell. Their lands are southeast of Winterfell. The Hornwood sigil is a black bull moose on an orange field. Their motto is “Righteous in Wrath.”

#11 - House Karstark: The Karstark sigil is a white sunburst on black. Their words are “The Sun of Winter.” House Karstark is a vassal house that holds fealty to House Stark of Winterfell. Their lands are northeast of Winterfell.

#12 - House Lannister: Its sigil is a golden lion on a crimson field and the motto is “Hear Me Roar!”. Another popular saying attributed to them is that “A Lannister always pays his debts”.

#13 - House Mallister: House Mallister of Seagard is a vassal house that holds fealty to House Tully of Riverrun. The sigil is a silver eagle and their motto is “Above The Rest”.

#14 - House Martell: Their sigil is a red sun pierced by a golden spear. Their motto is “Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken”.

#15 - House Mormont: House Mormont of Bear Island is a vassal house that holds fealty to House Stark of Winterfell. Their sigil is a black bear in a green wood and the motto is “Here We Stand”.

#16 - House Seaworth: House Seaworth is a vassal house that holds fealty to House Baratheon of Dragonstone. The sigil is a black boat with an onion on the sail.

#17 - House Selmy: Their sigil is three stalks of yellow wheat on brown.

#18 - House Stark: House Stark’s sigil is a direwolf, a powerful creature that is larger than most wolves and can grow to the size of the horse. The Stark’s six children (including Jon Snow) each had a direwolf to protect them. The motto of House Stark is “Winter is coming”.

#19 - House Swyft: House Swyft is a vassal house that holds fealty to House Lannister of Casterly Rock. Its sigil is a blue bantam rooster on yellow. The motto is “Awake! Awake!”.

#20 - House Targaryen: The Targaryen sigil is a three-headed dragon, red on black. The three heads are supposed to represent Aegon and his sisters, founder of the Old Dynasty. Their motto is “Fire and Blood”.

#21 - House Tully: Their sigil is a silver trout leaping over a field of blue and red. The motto of House Tully is “Family, Duty, Honor”.

#22 - House Tyrell: The Tyrell sigil is a golden rose on a grass-green field. Ser Loras, a popular knight from the Tyrell family, is known as the “Knight of Flowers”. Their motto is “Growing Strong”.

#23 - House Westerling: House Westerling is a vassal house that holds fealty to House Lannister of Casterly Rock. The Westerling sigil is six white shells on a sand-colored background. Their motto is “Honor, Not Honors”.

Last edited by Si_Crazy; 03-18-2018 at 01:37 PM
Old 03-18-2018, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

#22 - House Tyrell
Old 03-18-2018, 08:42 PM
Moderator Manager

Witness the magical sprouting of the Purple Acorns
As hopes turn into reality

Old 03-19-2018, 05:21 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Old 03-19-2018, 08:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Big lights will inspire you
Old 03-20-2018, 07:58 AM
Moderator Manager

#22 for me.

So #22 is out
Thanks for voting, everybody

GOT Sigil Survivor

Rules
02. The sigil that reaches 5 votes or has the most votes after 3 days is voted off

We're voting for the favorite SIGIL not favorite characters (that survivor will come in the future), so when voting please take into consideration the image and/or motto
Round 2

#01 - House Allyrion: Their blazon is a golden hand on gyronny red and black. Their words do not appear in the books, but according to semi-canon sources are “No Foe May Pass”.

#02 - House Arryn: The motto of House Arryn is “As High As Honor”. The sigil of House Arryn is a falcon soaring against the moon.

#03 - House Baratheon: The House Baratheon’s motto is “Ours is the Fury.” Its sigil is a crowned black stag on a golden field.

#04 - House Cerwyn: House Cerwyn is a vassal house that holds fealty to House Stark of Winterfell. The sigil is a black battle-axe on silver and their words are “Honed And Ready”.

#05 - House Clegane: The Clegane sigil is three black dogs on a dark yellow background. The three dogs signify the three dogs that died fighting off the lioness that attacked Tytos Lannister.

#06 - House Crakehall: House Crakehall is a vassal house that holds fealty to House Lannister of Casterly Rock. The Crakehall sigil is a black and white brindled boar on brown. Their motto is “None So Fierce”.

#07 - House Dondarrion: House Dondarrion is a vassal house that holds fealty to House Baratheon of Storm’s End. House Dondarrion’s sigil is a forked purple lightning bolt on a black field of Stars.

#08 - House Frey: The symbol of House Frey is two grey towers linked by a bridge.

#09 - House Greyjoy: Its sigil is a golden kraken upon a black field, which befits their culture as seafarers and raiders. The motto is “We Do Not Sow”.

#10 - House Hornwood: House Hornwood is a vassal house that holds fealty to House Stark of Winterfell. Their lands are southeast of Winterfell. The Hornwood sigil is a black bull moose on an orange field. Their motto is “Righteous in Wrath.”

#11 - House Karstark: The Karstark sigil is a white sunburst on black. Their words are “The Sun of Winter.” House Karstark is a vassal house that holds fealty to House Stark of Winterfell. Their lands are northeast of Winterfell.

#12 - House Lannister: Its sigil is a golden lion on a crimson field and the motto is “Hear Me Roar!”. Another popular saying attributed to them is that “A Lannister always pays his debts”.

#13 - House Mallister: House Mallister of Seagard is a vassal house that holds fealty to House Tully of Riverrun. The sigil is a silver eagle and their motto is “Above The Rest”.

#14 - House Martell: Their sigil is a red sun pierced by a golden spear. Their motto is “Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken”.

#15 - House Mormont: House Mormont of Bear Island is a vassal house that holds fealty to House Stark of Winterfell. Their sigil is a black bear in a green wood and the motto is “Here We Stand”.

#16 - House Seaworth: House Seaworth is a vassal house that holds fealty to House Baratheon of Dragonstone. The sigil is a black boat with an onion on the sail.

#18 - House Stark: House Stark’s sigil is a direwolf, a powerful creature that is larger than most wolves and can grow to the size of the horse. The Stark’s six children (including Jon Snow) each had a direwolf to protect them. The motto of House Stark is “Winter is coming”.

#19 - House Swyft: House Swyft is a vassal house that holds fealty to House Lannister of Casterly Rock. Its sigil is a blue bantam rooster on yellow. The motto is “Awake! Awake!”.

#20 - House Targaryen: The Targaryen sigil is a three-headed dragon, red on black. The three heads are supposed to represent Aegon and his sisters, founder of the Old Dynasty. Their motto is “Fire and Blood”.

#21 - House Tully: Their sigil is a silver trout leaping over a field of blue and red. The motto of House Tully is “Family, Duty, Honor”.

#22 - House Tyrell: The Tyrell sigil is a golden rose on a grass-green field. Ser Loras, a popular knight from the Tyrell family, is known as the “Knight of Flowers”. Their motto is “Growing Strong”.
ELIMINATED ROUND #1

#23 - House Westerling: House Westerling is a vassal house that holds fealty to House Lannister of Casterly Rock. The Westerling sigil is six white shells on a sand-colored background. Their motto is “Honor, Not Honors”.

Old 03-20-2018, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

#21 - House Tully
Old 03-21-2018, 02:00 AM
Moderator Manager

Witness the magical sprouting of the Purple Acorns
As hopes turn into reality

Old 03-21-2018, 06:04 AM
Moderator Manager

Old 03-21-2018, 09:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Old 03-22-2018, 05:48 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Old 03-23-2018, 01:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 03-27-2018, 04:18 AM
Moderator Manager

We could use more votes
Old 03-29-2018, 05:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 03-29-2018, 06:36 AM
Moderator Manager

So #19 is out
Thanks for voting, everybody

GOT Sigil Survivor

Rules

Round 3

ELIMINATED ROUND #2

ELIMINATED ROUND #1