Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2017, 06:57 AM
Moderator Manager

They're going to bring back a wight, so people won't need to believe in the words, they'll actually see one of those things with their own eyes (at least that's what I understand the plan was)
Old 08-18-2017, 07:07 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
They're going to bring back a wight, so people won't need to believe in the words, they'll actually see one of those things with their own eyes (at least that's what I understand the plan was)
The plan is to bring it to KL, the North wont see it (technically),
Spoiler:
I mean its all irrelevant as they will all fight anyways since the WW are coming nonetheless but it just was a silly plot point.

There have been many this season, the writing has hit a wall, so to speak, other than the battle scenes, which I am glad there are plenty of and hopefully more of.

Last edited by Drogon's Flame; 08-18-2017 at 07:25 AM
Old 08-18-2017, 07:09 AM
Moderator Manager

Spoiler:
If that's spoiler for the leaked episode, I'd ask you to be careful about posting on the board, or to use spoiler tags [sp][/sp]
But okay, that's fair that you don't like the plot . I think it makes more sense (and it's better) than having Jon back in Dragonstone just watching the dragonglass being mined.

Last edited by Si_Crazy; 08-18-2017 at 07:29 AM
Old 08-18-2017, 07:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
Spoiler:
If that's spoiler for the leaked episode, I'd ask you to be careful about posting on the board, or to use spoiler tags [sp][/sp]
But okay, that's fair that you don't like the plot . I think it makes more sense (and it's better) than having Jon back in Dragonstone just watching the dragonglass being mined.
Fixed it thanks, its of the smaller consequence and not very integral to the episode but yes it was in episode 6.

Last edited by Si_Crazy; 08-18-2017 at 08:15 AM Reason: adding spoiler tags in the quote
Old 08-18-2017, 07:29 AM
Moderator Manager

Yeah, even if it's small, we ask for the no-spoiler policy Thanks for fixing it
Old 08-18-2017, 11:28 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey it is time to stand up the next episode thread 7x06
Old 08-18-2017, 02:04 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByGoneYrs (View Post)
Hey it is time to stand up the next episode thread 7x06
Why? The episode doesn't air for two days, plus if we open it now it will just be full with spoilers from the leaked episode. And those aren't allowed either way so it shouldn't matter that much, right?
Old 08-18-2017, 03:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Gives us a place to "Chat" about what we think might or should happen next...LOL You could always ask people to NOT post spoiler/leaks at all. I yield to the logic just the same, just a Newbie talking here!
Old 08-19-2017, 04:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Remember Arya saw Littlefinger on the side of the Lannisters in the past and she most likely doesn't trust him. Heck I never have liked that creep from first I saw his character.
Arya also saw Sansa on the side of Lannisters and she doesn't trust her. So as far as Arya knows they both could be on Cersei's side.

Quote:
Arya is unnecessarily aggressive to the point of crazy
I think so too. Arya is getting so crazy I'm starting not to like her. I'm afraid she's going to mess everything up some how.

Quote:
I think this whole idea of going beyond the wall to get a wight is crazy, I mean, they know the horde is out there and to find straggling wights alone or in small packs is like needle/haystack.
I think the idea is totally crazy, and dangerous. I think if they were going beyond the wall to capture a Wight they should at least hire some a bunch sellswords to go with them .

When Dany executed Tarly she had to do it in order for people to take her seriously. The queen of thorns told her to be a Dragon, and the Lannister and the Tarlys just killed the queen of thorns and their whole house. So if she didn't do it she would look weak. Randel Tarly wanted Brickon.....oops! My bad , Dickon. Randel wanted Dickon to bend the knee. But Dickon only do everything his father do. I don't think he had a single thought in his head that wasn't put there by his father.

However that good news for Sam. Now he is the hire to house Tarly...but he can't own any land , nor hold any titles because he's a part of the Night Watch. So now that Lord Snow has became king of the north what will happen to the night watch? Who's still left at the wall?

I loved that once Davos saw Gendry , he said I thought you were still rowing .

I hated the way Jamie talk to Tyrion. Jamie know that Tyrion didn't kill Joffrey, and Tywin knew that but was going to have him beheaded any way. So therefore I thought Jamie should have given him a break instead of being hostile towards him.
Old 08-19-2017, 07:52 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I hated the way Jamie talk to Tyrion. Jamie know that Tyrion didn't kill Joffrey, and Tywin knew that but was going to have him beheaded any way. So therefore I thought Jamie should have given him a break instead of being hostile towards him.
@LadyKatherine - remember that Tyrion had killed their father and that would be pretty hard to forgive. Yes Jamie was upset but rightly so. He did however listen to him and not attack him, so he realized and knew that Tyrion didn't poison the king(his secret bastard son).
Old 08-19-2017, 03:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
@LadyKatherine - remember that Tyrion had killed their father and that would be pretty hard to forgive. Yes Jamie was upset but rightly so. He did however listen to him and not attack him, so he realized and knew that Tyrion didn't poison the king(his secret bastard son).
True. Tyrion did kill their father, however Jamie knew how bad their father treated Tyrion. He also know that after all these years that Tyrion would have never killed their dad without just cause. But your right he did calm down and listen to Tyrion.

Question:
Born told Jamie that he want a castle and to settle down and get married. But isn't Bron already married to Lolly? Remember he name Lolly's son after Tyrion.

The master received a raven from Bran. So they know who Bran is and they know about the the white walkers, yet they still won't do anything? Why?

Gendry know that the Lannister killed his father. But up until Stannis found him he didn't know that Robert was his father. (Personally, he really shouldn't care one way or another imo) . But Robert had had met all his kids, yet Gendry never met him. We know who Gendry father is, but who is his mother?
Old 08-19-2017, 04:20 PM
Loyal Fan

The Lolly issue, as far as I can find....

Firstly why would he get rid of her, she is no harm to him and he gains nothing from her death.

Secondly Bronn is only Lord of Stokeworth while he is marred to her, the title would pass to her heir upon her death. Some second cousin twice removed would have more claim to Stokeworth than Bronn.

If Bronn had a son by her then this son would be Lord Stokeworth upon her death as her heir. If Bronn was a good father and treated his mother well this new Lord Stokeworth would happily keep Bronn around. Otherwise he would get rid of him.

It's a bit like Prince Philip married to Elizabeth II. When she dies, Philip is not king of England, Charles is. Charles will keep Philip around (if he somehow outlives his queenly wife).

But once Bronn is cemented as lord of Stokeworth, and his competitors for that position are dead? (which they already are) He could dispose of Lollys and take up a new wife. There would be no one left to inherit, he would be the only living tie to Stokeworths lands and castle, the garrison would be, if not already, fully loyal to him, and the law would be entirely on his side. Bronn is only using Lollys for as long as he has need of her. As soon as he does not need her any more, he will get rid of her. I have no doubts about that.
Old 05-23-2019, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Another good episode, but not as good as the last few have been. There were some really enjoyable moments but it did feel a bit slower. But I do like how things are coming together and where storylines are going.

I too didnt care for the Sansa and Arya drama but Sansa is acting suspicious to me. I worry about her. Hopefully she wont actually betray Jon. I am always team Arya. I knew that Little Finger was going to manipulate the situation.

Sam is the best. I love how logical he is. I am glad he left because his SL was sort of boring . I want him to be back with the gang.

Glad Bronne and Jamie survived. Arya can literally put a face other face and people are saying their swimming was unrealistic??? lol. Glad Jaime told Cersei about Olenna. And EW at her being pregnant. Whyyyyy. Why is the show torturing me with this J/C thing? I did enjoy the Tyrion and Jaime interaction too and glad Jaime didnt hurt him.

GENDRY IS ALIVE GENDRY IS ALIVE. I love him. I loved his interaction with Davos. Davos is hilarious. He is so fun to watch, what a great character. I also enjoyed the Jon and Gendry scene. And now they are with the hound too? I love how people come together on this show!

Jorah and Dany reuniting was sweet. I am a tad worried about Dany and getting too power hungry. She has been acting a bit off. But I think she is a good balance between doing what she needs to do and keeping the peace. At least for now. She gave those men a choice to live or die and they chose wrong. Thats not really on her imo. She has a war to fight. She cant just let the enemy go. Innocent people are still being protected. They were not innocent.

Dany not wanting Jon to go and saying she's grown fond of him? Cute. I am worried for those guys but not sure how the heck they thing they will able to take a white walker? lol.