Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2019, 11:18 AM
Moderator Manager

Episode Discussion 6x06 "Blood of My Blood" (29nd May 2016)

Blood of My Blood
(6x06 Episode Discussion)

Bran and Meera find a new ally. Gilly meets Sam's family. Arya makes a difficult choice. The Lannisters and Tyrells march against the High Sparrow.

Note: Opening this now since the board wasn't around when this season aired.

Some reminders
- Please respect each other's opinion and view.
- No bashing on actors or crew members.

Old 05-19-2019, 01:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think this was one of the slower episodes of the season. Still good moments but not the greatest one of the bunch. I heard the others were great though.

Still enjoying Bran's storyline and now we meet the uncle Ben. Was he able to see everything that happened to his siblings?

Poor Sam. His father is awful! He was so mean. Good for Gilly being so kind to him. Good for Sam coming back. When he took the sword I was so happy!! YASSSSS. I really love Sam now. In the beginning I just really didnt care about him lol. I love his mom too, she was sweet.

Is Margaery really changed or this still part of her act? I'm a bit unsure. Oh Tommen, what are you doing? I feel like hes going to be killed soon.

Jaime and Cersei EW NO PLEASE STOP.

I LOVE ARYA!!! Her laughing at the Joffrey death was great. I also love that she took her sword back. I am sick of this faceless storyline. I love Jaqen but I love Arya more and i want her to stay herself. But i am curious what it all meanssssss lol.

I love Dany and she has great moments but I am getting a bit tired of these same old scenes. If you are going to take over the kingdom just do it already.