Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2019, 10:31 AM
Moderator Manager

Episode Discussion 6x04 "Book of the Stranger" (15th May 2016)

Book of the Stranger
(6x04 Episode Discussion)

Sansa arrives at Castle Black. Tyrion makes a deal with the slave masters. Jorah and Daario sneak into Vaes Dothrak. Ramsay sends a letter to Jon. Theon arrives at Pyke. Cersei and Olenna Tyrell plot against the High Sparrow.

Note: Opening this now since the board wasn't around when this season aired.

Some reminders
- Please respect each other's opinion and view.
- No bashing on actors or crew members.

Old 05-17-2019, 11:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

dfsdfdsfsFS SANSA AND JON REUNION. FINALLYYYYY. I admit, they werent eh first two starks I wanted to reunite. I wanted to see Jon and Robb back in the day, or sansa/arya, or jon/arya but i will wait a little longer for those. I didnt realize how much I needed Sansa/Jon together. Their hug was adorable and made me so happy. I loved their conversation too and apologies. Sansa used to be a brat, I am glad she apologized. I think trying to take Winterfell is super dangerous but I understand her wanting to and i cant wait for it. HELP HER JON PLEASEEEEEE.

Where did Theon go? I miss him so much.

Finally we see Baelish again. What a master manipulator.

Yara, wtf, chill. Your bother was held captive and manipulated. But I like that he wants to help her. I hope they can work together now.

Tyrion is so good at everything he does. He is so smart and charming. Truly one of the best characters. And I love how he is just thriving in Mareen (sp?). He can make the best of any situation wherever he is.

Poor Loras. He doesnt deserve everything that happened to him. And Margaery is so strong. I want them to get out of there.

OSHA. I knew it wasnt going to go well for her but I am still sad. She did so well taking care of Rickon and now this... I hope they dont kill Rickon too but I can see it happening.

YAS JON AND SANSA, GO GET WINTERFELL BACK. sfdsdfss

That ending was epic. Dany is a queen that doesnt need a man to save her. She can walk through fire bitches.

Wow, lots of deaths this season.

love love loving this season.