Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2013, 06:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieManiac (View Post)
On tumblr it's been a ship for a while I just didn't ship it myself until that last scene of theirs
Ah, ok. I'd take them over any Sansa ship atm, since the Hound isn't nearby.
Old 05-28-2013, 07:41 PM
Master Fan

I love them either way. She made Sansa truly smile and laugh for the first time in forever
Old 05-28-2013, 07:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I love them either way. She made Sansa truly smile and laugh for the first time in forever
Well,I like her with the Hound,too. It's my canon-ish ship,since only he seems to give a crap about her. Tyrion cares,but he's a Lannister and he really is too old for her. How old is Margarey? She can't be much older than Joffrey, right?
Old 05-29-2013, 10:22 AM
Master Fan

In the books she is sixteen, so around 3 years older than Sansa. Since Natalie is older I'd guess on the show they made her like 21 maybe? I think I stopped trying to figure out how old everyone is, especially because they have ****ed up the timeline.
Old 05-29-2013, 10:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
In the books she is sixteen, so around 3 years older than Sansa. Since Natalie is older I'd guess on the show they made her like 21 maybe? I think I stopped trying to figure out how old everyone is, especially because they have ****ed up the timeline.

That doesn't just mess up the storyline,it makes her a freak. A 21 year old having sex with a 13 year old boy? Ewwww...she's barely younger than Tyrion. They really need to get their times straight, b/c Arya and Gendry have a massive difference now, Margarey reminds me of Debra LeFavre and just....
Old 05-29-2013, 10:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Well Sandor is pretty old too. I think it's okay to ship them in a "when she's older" kind of way.

My Tumblah

~You're the best, and I love you.~
Old 05-29-2013, 11:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by theultimateawesome (View Post)
Well Sandor is pretty old too. I think it's okay to ship them in a "when she's older" kind of way.
That's true,but if the aged Margaery more appropriately(and for that manner Sansa),it wouldn't be an issue, you know? Joffrey weirds me out a little more,but that;s b/c they'll be having babies.
Old 05-29-2013, 11:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)

That doesn't just mess up the storyline,it makes her a freak. A 21 year old having sex with a 13 year old boy? Ewwww...she's barely younger than Tyrion. They really need to get their times straight, b/c Arya and Gendry have a massive difference now, Margarey reminds me of Debra LeFavre and just....
Joffrey is like 17 on the show. And she's not marrying him because she's a pedo, she wants to be Queen. Things were different then.
Old 05-29-2013, 12:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Joffrey is like 17 on the show. And she's not marrying him because she's a pedo, she wants to be Queen. Things were different then.
Why is Sansa still 14 when he's aged to 17? His immaturity and whatnot makes even less sense.

I know Margarey isn't a pedo,but 13 and 21 is gross and if she was going to have a lover who knew what he was doing,she'd have to be secretive.
Old 05-29-2013, 12:50 PM
Master Fan

No. On the show it's 17 & 21

In the books it's 13 & 16

No one gives a **** if the woman is sexually pleased this doesn't matter there. It's all political. They make Joff fall in love with her to show off how clever she is but she hates him. And the problem with Joffrey is not that he is immature he's just a sadistic bastard no matter what age he is.

Sansa should be like 15 or 16 on the show now. She was 13 in the first episode so basically that means only one year has passed since then which is just impossible.
Old 05-29-2013, 01:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
No. On the show it's 17 & 21

In the books it's 13 & 16

No one gives a **** if the woman is sexually pleased this doesn't matter there. It's all political. They make Joff fall in love with her to show off how clever she is but she hates him. And the problem with Joffrey is not that he is immature he's just a sadistic bastard no matter what age he is.

Sansa should be like 15 or 16 on the show now. She was 13 in the first episode so basically that means only one year has passed since then which is just impossible.
I know,but I meant that Margaery is clever enough to go find a way to satisfy herself. Being a woman,it's much harder to get away with.

Joffrey's sexuality confuses me and until Margaery,I thought he was asexual. Even if he beats whores,you never really saw him showing an interest in women in the past. I know he's a sadist,but he also comes off as stupid and immature.

I wish Sansa was 15 or 16,but oh well. Margarey is a good mentor and them being secret lovers is a pleasant thought.
Old 05-29-2013, 01:21 PM
Master Fan

I still think he is asexual, he just likes that someone is adoring him.
Anyway back to topic.

x
Old 05-29-2013, 01:39 PM
Master Fan

*DIES*

Make it stop. I have images, damnit. Did you ever see the Tudors? I can picture Sansa being Katherine Howard right now.
Old 06-04-2013, 12:42 PM
Master Fan

I hope Margery will comfort her after she finds out about the Red Wedding
Old 06-06-2013, 11:44 PM
Elite Fan

So when Margaery marries Joffrey, with Sansa being married to Tyrion does that make her Margaery's aunt-in-law?