Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2013, 06:07 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

3x04 "And Now His Watch is Ended " Episode Discussion (Airs April 21st)

The Night's Watch takes stock; Varys meets his better; Arya is taken to the commander of the Brotherhood; Daenerys makes an exchange.

"And Now His Watch is Ended "
(3x04 Episode Discussion)

Old 04-20-2013, 07:11 AM
Master Fan

*sings* One more dawn. One more day. One day more!

.....I'm.....sorry I rewatched Les Miserable yesterday

TFTNT
Old 04-20-2013, 07:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

You're welcome
Old 04-20-2013, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

TFTNT this episode will be epic as well i know it
Old 04-20-2013, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT! Can't wait!

New! Benedict Cumberbatch Forum

~Sherry | avi by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 04-21-2013, 12:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT Can't wait
Old 04-21-2013, 07:14 PM
Master Fan

AMAZING. FLAWLESS. AWESOME. I AM SO GOD DAMN EXCITED!!!!! I loved it. Best episode so far.
Old 04-21-2013, 07:37 PM
Master Fan

NCW is knocking it out of the park this season.

"Dracarys" scene was PERFECTLY done, and I was so happy that Clarke played the scene well. She's been disappointing for me as Dany, but the last two episodes have been much, much better. I'm cautiously optimistic.

Cersei - WELCOME TO THE SHOW. We saw a glimpse of her in the drunk!Cersei scene last season during the Blackwater battle, and tonight she showed up again during her talk w/Tywin. 'bout time we get some more hints of ruthless, power-hungry Cersei!

‘If I fall and die, it will still have been worth it,’ she had thought.
Old 04-21-2013, 08:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

Best episode of the season so far! I had mixed feelings about Dany in the books, but I have to stay her scene at the end was one of the best of the show. I also loved seeing Sansa so happy with the possibility of having a real friendship with someone.
Old 04-21-2013, 09:03 PM
Master Fan

I give this episode an A+++++++++ HOLY ****!!!!

Oh my gosh Jaime I didn't think I'd feel this sorry for him but the way they treated him

I kept yelling "Stop talking, what's in the booooox?!" during the Varys/Tyrion scene In the end I expected the sorcerer but I didn't thought he was alive

Bran could you please stop dreaming about your family you're making me kinda sorta really upset here

Oh for ****s sake I have just gotten over it and now you have to talk about it again? You haven't wasted enough time on Podricks skills in bed? Really?
Oh look they actually talk about something that matters couldn't you just have skipped the other part?

Oh my fuc...... Joffrey.... shut.... up.... *slowly counts to ten* Oh look Margaery is being a real Queen and Cersei is noticing

"My real father lost his head in King's Landing." Theon how dare you make me cry?! Oh and so it begins... I'm not sure I'm ready for the scenes to come...

That Brienne and Jaime scene I...

"Margaery has her claws in Joffrey. She knows how to manipulate him." "Good. I wish you knew how to manipulate him." Oh BURNNNN.

Lady ****ing Olenna Tyrell ladies and gentlemen. I swear to the old gods and the new I spent that entire scene with an open mouthed girn.

Oh my gosh I lovelovelove the Margaery/Sansa scene. They're like sisters already Just like in the books I still don't know if Margaery is being genuine but I'm enjoying it nonetheless. They intend to marry her to Loras not Willas? That brings up some questions... but I shall just wait to see how it plays out.

Damndamndamn that scene with Craster and the Night's Watch so much tension holy **** and I knew what would happen but I gasped nonetheless it was SO GOOD!!!

Spoiler:

Arya my brave little wolf girl I love you so much

AND FINALLY DAENERYS STORMBORN OF HOUSE TARGARYEN!!! Everything about this scene is so perfect it made me weep tears of awesomeness
Her speaking Valyrian... I think I've never been more turned on my whole life tbh
DRACARYS!!!! I COULD SCREAM PRAISE ABOUT THIS SCENE ALL NIGHT LONG OKAYYY. And when the Unsullied rammed their spears into the ground and decided to follow her as free men.... CHILLS!!!
BASICALLY BEND THE KNEE TO THE ONE TRUE QUEEN OF WESTEROS BITCHES CAUSE YOU ALL GOT NOTHING ON HER!

Uhm yeah.... good episode

Last edited by | Sofia |; 04-21-2013 at 09:09 PM
Old 04-22-2013, 01:34 AM
Moderator Manager

DAENERYS. That was UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME. OMG.

Apart from the lack of Jon Snow on this one and only a snippet of my BROTP, I still enjoyed it overall.

Not so sorry for Jaime & Theon. Actually laughed that Theon is back in that torture chamber once again. I am very much liking this odd friendship going on between Brienne/Jaime.

Oh Cersei. You are a manipulator yourself.

Enjoyed the Lady Olenna & Lord Varys scene ("a spider in the garden"). I love her sharp tongue. And is beginning to be one of my fave characters.

AND CAN WE TALK ABOUT THAT AMAZING DAENERYS SCENE AGAIN? Bloody hell. Mind blowing . LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-22-2013, 02:20 AM
Master Fan

CAN JAMIE STOP HANGING AROUND WITH HIS HAND AROUND HIS NECK?

Also omg this episode,it was amazing.

Icon
Old 04-22-2013, 03:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

This episode was so perfect and the best so far.

Agree with all of you, Dany rocked this episode. Everything was just perfect and WOW!!!

Quote:
AND CAN WE TALK ABOUT THAT AMAZING DAENERYS SCENE AGAIN? Bloody hell. Mind blowing . LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES!!!!!
Old 04-22-2013, 04:15 AM
Absolute Fan

Fantastic episode. The Daenerys scene was perfection, omg. Loved the way she said "Dracarys" - cool and ruthless. Kudos to Emilia.
Old 04-22-2013, 04:50 AM
Absolute Fan

So many badass moments in this episode!

Oh Dany and that ending scene! talk about Girl power! I really want her to sit on the Iron Throne, she would be a fair and good ruler!

Theon theon theon, what am I going to do with you.....you make me want to hit you and cry about you at the same time...

Jaime is getting a taste of reality, good, he needs some...

Sansa you sweet summer child, please gods just let her be happy! And Arya you brave little wolf girl!

And can we just rename Game of Thrones to Game of Thorns because Lady Oleanna is just the best and I would seriously watch a show of her just sassing everyone!

Bran and Jojen's connection is still great to watch. Good casting there!

Lastly guhhhhh! NOT MY OLD BEAR! You little Night's Watch traitors! I hope you all die in the snow! How dare you kill the Lord Commander! I WANT VENGEANCE FOR THIS!!!!

JEFFREY MACE|PATRIOT