Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2013, 05:37 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

3x02 "Dark Wings, Dark Words" Episode Discussion (Airs April 7th)

Sansa says too much; Shae asks Tyrion for a favor; Jaime finds a way to pass the time; Arya encounters the Brotherhood Without Banners.

"Dark Wings, Dark Words"
(3x02 Episode Discussion)

Old 04-06-2013, 06:09 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT

Tomorrow
Old 04-06-2013, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

so excited this show is amazing
Old 04-07-2013, 05:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for opening, Maurice!!

AB∞RB: E&K+M&Ms+Evapup + all bunnies ♥ Emma | icon
Old 04-07-2013, 08:19 AM
Moderator Manager

I can't wait!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-07-2013, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm excited!

Chrissy |
Old 04-07-2013, 07:40 PM
Elite Fan

Yay! The Reeds! Lady Olenna! Sword fight!
Old 04-07-2013, 07:49 PM
Master Fan

It was an amazing episode, many characters and I was interested and entertained every single minute (I am starting to think I like these episodes better cause there's no Stannis) and OMG my beautiful and wonderful Sandor is back and Iwan Rheon ♥
Old 04-07-2013, 08:04 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Awesome episode!

The opening scene with bran was really good. and to put Robb/Jon/Ned(voice) in it too, was well done. and finally know what that is he does in he's dream warg. those Reed kids seem cool too.

Landy Olenna is very entertaining. lol, still not sure if it was a good idea for Sansa to tell them all of that about Joffrey tho.

Glad to see Arya in the episode too. she's always meeting some interesting people along the way. and the Hound

No Dany next week she'll be back!
Old 04-07-2013, 08:33 PM
Master Fan

Aside from the Jaime/Brienne (), the best scene was Margaery playing Joffrey's dumb ass like a fiddle. I was initially concerned with the casting, but Natalie has outdone herself. With the combination of her and the brilliant Lady Olenna, this season (and next) should be lots of fun!

‘If I fall and die, it will still have been worth it,’ she had thought.
Old 04-07-2013, 08:57 PM
Master Fan

Well now... THIS episode lived up to my expectations! I liked it much better than the premiere.

That first scene with Bran's dream and Jon and Robb and Ned's voice jUST FREAKING KILL ME
Also yay for Jojeen. But....... what does he mean the Raven is him?

Robb and Talisa being cute...
Spoiler:

Theon OMFG

Loving the first Brienne/Jaime scene. I've seen the sneak peek before. And now I got that picture of a throne made of cocks back in my head

Cersei seriously.... make your jealousy more obvious please UGH Joffrey please stop talking you little **** -.- (Jack looks good though gotta admit even though he's not my type)

Sansa sweetling... you are still so naive :/ Loving the friendship between Shae on the show more and more

I'm just a bit disappointed about the dinner (that somehow turned into a breakfast for whatever reason) but I can't say why. Maybe it looks like a spot where spies could hide and in the books Sansa wouldn't even say anything before the singer sang loudly and no one could have heard them. I'm loving Lady Olenna though.

That scene with Catelyn and Talisa was the death of me I thought she would say it was Robb but when she said Jon Snow I.... OMG if anyone EVER hates her again because of the way she treated Jon you will have to answer to me! She tried. She really tried.

Jon...
Spoiler:

LOVING Jojeen and Meera

ARYA!
I don't understand... when did Hot Pie find about she's a high born? I mean I'm guessing he did otherwise she wouldn't talk about her grandfather being a Lord
Upset that we didn't get the "She's not alone" line from Gendry

Tyrion and Shae.... FFS everything about this scene is perfect
Spoiler:

Why is Renly's gayness such a big topic in this episode? But HA! Margaery is gooooood. Anyone who doubted that... look at her talking her way out of something he probably wanted to hurt her for. Instead he is making him fall in love with her. SHE IS GOOD!
Spoiler:

THEONNNN OMFG

Spoiler:

Ahahahaha the fight between Jaime and Brienne. To be fair he didn't have the easiest year but he's got to admit now that she's a good fighter.

Yes but like I said before altogether this was an amazing episode. Didn't feel as short as the last one and just... I mean it made me cry my eyes out but... let's be honest.... that's what we love this show for

Last edited by | Sofia |; 04-07-2013 at 09:12 PM
Old 04-07-2013, 09:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieManiac (View Post)
Well now... THIS episode lived up to my expectations! I liked it much better than the premiere.

That first scene with Bran's dream and Jon and Robb and Ned's voice jUST FREAKING KILL ME
Also yay for Jojeen. But....... what does he mean the Raven is him?
It means the Raven is his spirit animal. In various cultures, spirit guides in dreams like this often take the shape of an animal. Sometimes, it's also called a totem, I think. I'm confused as to whether Bran is the crow or the boy is since Bran's a Stark, but I think what the boy is trying to say is that the 3-eyed crow represents the 3rd eye of Bran's no one else can see.
Old 04-08-2013, 12:18 AM
Obsessed Fan

Awesome episode

Loved Bran's dream, loved seeing the brothers together again and hearing Ned's voice And they are finally starting to get into him being a warg. And know i hope they will
Spoiler:

Poor Cat, she thinks all these bad things are happening to her family because she couldn't bring herself to love Jon, that is so sad

And poor Theon, he is so screwed
Spoiler:

Joffrey is so clueless Love how Margaery is playing him, she is one smart lady.. and Cersei knows it but can't make Joff see.

Jaime has met his match, been waiting to see them fight and Brienne win

Misha's Minion
My LJ Kender's Twitter

Last edited by The Kender; 04-08-2013 at 03:18 AM
Old 04-08-2013, 02:49 AM
Moderator Manager

Whew, no one's dead yet. And no Dany! But I loved this ep even more than the 1st one.

I love the opening scene with Bran/Robb/Jon and Ned's voice. AND SO MUCH NED STARK in this ep. I can't. I'm already loving the BROTP of Bran/Jojen.

This episode was really hilarious. Especially the Brienne/Jaime scenes (and the endless jokes about Brienne not being a woman).

I'm loving how Margaery is working Joffrey. YOU GO GIRL.

Ugh, the Theon torture scenes. That was so hard to watch.

I also love the scene between Catelyn & Talisa...where she talked about Ned and her kids. And Jon Snow. Made me so emotional.

Love all the scenes of Arya too. It was just great to see her again and great introduction to the character of Thoros.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Last edited by L i N d $ @ y; 04-08-2013 at 04:42 AM
Old 04-08-2013, 09:31 AM
Master Fan

This episode left me so many Stark family feels

I'm really loving Tyrells more each episodes. They truly are amazing.
Shae is seriously the cutest around in her caring for Sansa.
The scene between Sansa,Margaery and her grandmother was a pleasure.

Brienne/Jamie are amazing. I can't believe he was ready to pay them more if they'd let him go with Brienne. They have a great dynamic.
The fight was glorious to watch.

Beyond curious about Bran and the siblings we had just met,when I heard Ned's voice I was almost crying

Such an amazing episode,really.

Loved to bits Catelyn in here.And the dreaming sequence with all the boys.

Icon