Old 06-08-2011, 08:52 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

10k Celebration

WELCOME TO THE 10K CELEBRATION THREAD!

art:iLoveChair
This board has been around for a week and a couple of days now, and we've already reached our first milestone: 10,000 posts!
Thanks to all the amazing posters around here for making this possible!
The Game of Thrones board is quickly becoming a fun, friendly and successful board.
So here's to the first of many milestones!

Testimonials

Wow 10k already! That doesn't surprise me though cause of how great the books/show are it has an amazing cast with great storytelling that just get's better and better and hopefully that continues. Also like to thank all the fans that got us here so fast yeah we're pretty awesome, ya'll make it fun to come here and post it's never a dull moment around here. So let's celebrate 10k - NOLA504(Maurice)

When I first started watching Game of Thrones I wasn’t expecting it to be such quality. It has been awhile since I’ve seen a tv show as brilliant as this one. Just as brilliant and full of quality are the Game of Thrones fans. We all banded together quickly and a month later we had our board. It’s so friendly and filled with excitement! It’s a pleasure to post on. I can’t wait to see how both the show and the board grow for years to come! Here’s to our first 10k!
-autumn_hope(Rae)

This show is brilliant. I've been a fan of it for only a little over a week now, but it sure feels like I've been following it since the very beginning. The fandom is great, the posting on this board is fun, heh, no wonder we're hitting 10K so fast. XD What draws me in to this show is the incredibly complex characters that even if they do something completely wrong you cannot truly hate them. Everyone is fascinating in their own way. Here's to more celebrations with you awesome people on this board! *cheers*
~25K IS COMINNNNGGGGG~. iLoveChair(Nat)

i am so happy that we already at 10K I know that this board has only began but I am already in love with it. i also love getting to meet knew people that i am not have meet in the over boards that i visit. I can not wait to see it grow even more. - lisagslack14(Lisa)

Simply put Game of Thrones is an amazing show. I actually fell in love with it because of the summer television poll which is inevitably which got us this amazing board. When I read the description for this show I was hooked and had to see it. It didn't disappoint. This made me want the board more than ever, so when we got it I couldn't help but be ecstatic. It's been fun posting in the crazy atmosphere with all these wonderful people who are just as in love with this show as I am for the last 10,000 posts. And what's even more brilliant about it all is how quickly we've reached this point. Cheers to this and many more celebrations to come!
-Chrissalaugha(Chrissy)

When I first heard of Game of Thrones from my friend, I had it in my head to watch it, but then I forgot about it and I lost interest. Fortunately, when I got assigned to temporarily mod the board, it gave me the motivation I needed to watch the episodes. It only took me two days to catch up and from the very first episode, I was hooked. The first character that really stood out to me was Tyrion Lannister. The very first scene I saw was when he was talking to Joffrey and then gave him a big slap as the episodes I put onto the disc were not in order , I fell in love with him then and whilst he's a Lannister, he seems to be the best one of the lot. Another thing was the relationship between Khal and Daenerys. As the episodes progressed my love for them kept growing. Every character has their own little quirks and flaws, but this is what makes this show great and while some of the action can make one a little uneasy because of the blood, it all just adds to the greatness and in turn, will keep me tuned in.-Cat (ღThetis)

I have been posting here for a while and I am sure I’m going to keep posting here. I think I am pretty much in love with everything in the show… the storylines, the cast, the actors and actresses are all amazing. But the most important of all is that everyone here is amazing and awesome. We drool over the cast and we talk about the show, sometimes seriously and sometimes playfully. And look, we only took such a little time to get us here. Everyone is just so thrilled about the show and the board. I’m so looking forward to continuing posting here. It’s a wonderful board and it’s my pleasure to meet all of you <3 -yuzzz66(Emma)

icons:Chrissalaugha

art:Chrissalaugha
Old 06-08-2011, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

WOOOOOOOOOT! we did it!!!!!

Congrats on getting the 10K post Maurice!

Reading the testis now
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 06-08-2011, 08:55 PM
Master Fan

we made it and I love the OP

-Lisa-
Old 06-08-2011, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This makes me SO happy!

So proud of all of us!

Chrissy |
Old 06-08-2011, 08:58 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

thanks everyone!
Old 06-08-2011, 08:58 PM
Elite Fan

well done!!
Old 06-08-2011, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Awesomesauce!

Good that I checked this board before I go sleep and didn't miss it!
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 06-08-2011, 09:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Wow Nat in your cap it's 5:50 am and in mine it 10:50 pm big time difference.
Old 06-08-2011, 09:03 PM
Elite Fan

Nat you have the weirdest sleep schedule
Old 06-08-2011, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Didn't even notice! Yep, it's already morning here!
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 06-08-2011, 09:05 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

A dedicated fan
Old 06-08-2011, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Gonna post that we're celebrating on the mod board and info center so that the whole FF knows when I wake up, I think I'm gonna pass out now
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 06-08-2011, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good thinking Nat as soon as I saw the thread I forgot about doing that

Chrissy |
Old 06-08-2011, 09:12 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLoveChair (View Post)
Gonna post that we're celebrating on the mod board and info center so that the whole FF knows when I wake up, I think I'm gonna pass out now
Thanks!
Old 06-08-2011, 11:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG 10K already!!! We are so awesome

I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE LOST THE 10K BATTLE!!

AB∞RB: E&K+M&Ms+Evapup + all bunnies ♥ Emma | icon