Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2015, 07:58 PM
Ultimate Fan

I think she's very paranoid about the prophecy. She thinks Margaery is the beautiful queen that will taking her down.
Old 05-21-2015, 11:00 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ Yeah, agree since from the flashback when the lady told her that it won't be her..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 05-22-2015, 02:39 AM
Master Fan

The funny thing is, Cersei hasn't thought of the other potentials
Old 05-22-2015, 05:36 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathly_smirk (View Post)
Because Cersei is shortsighted and conceited and vengeful and a drunk. So you can see how all these things pre-occupy her without her realisiing that the threat can come from anywhere. I'm sure she's heard of Dany but because she's far, it doesn't dawn on her that she's potentially a threat (unlike the men in her position who realised the power of being a Targaryean) Nor has she considered Shireen, Stannis's kid, has a potential threat and perhaps the Stark girls or whomever Tommen marries next, if Margery dies and Tommen remains alive.
Old 05-22-2015, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i liked the Maragery and Tyrell scenes last episode. very good acting from all of them.
Old 05-22-2015, 02:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathly_smirk (View Post)
Yeah which I guess that she just denial..

is that what you want?

Old 05-23-2015, 01:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

want Maragery and Loras to be safe!
Old 05-23-2015, 04:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sbujer0 (View Post)
Because Cersei is shortsighted and conceited and vengeful and a drunk. So you can see how all these things pre-occupy her without her realisiing that the threat can come from anywhere. I'm sure she's heard of Dany but because she's far, it doesn't dawn on her that she's potentially a threat (unlike the men in her position who realised the power of being a Targaryean) Nor has she considered Shireen, Stannis's kid, has a potential threat and perhaps the Stark girls or whomever Tommen marries next, if Margery dies and Tommen remains alive.
The pitfall of being Cersei Lannister she's so arrogant "House Lannister has no rival." I mean she was around when Robert took the throne and how quickly things ended for the Targaryens but she refuses to believe she could be next. Her political instinct is nothing she's making enemies of allies and trusted Roose. If it was me, I'd wipe out the Boltons and appoint Kevan Lannister as Warden of the North. At least he's family with military experience and would provide some challenge to Stannis.
Old 05-25-2015, 10:54 AM
Ultimate Fan

Natalie was awesome in her scene. Margaery is very mad. She will get madder when she finds out that Cersei is in the cell next to her.
Old 05-25-2015, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

it was so heartbreaking to see her like that but seeing her finally expressing her anger towards Cersei was great. and at least Cersei's finally got a taste of her own medicine now if it goes this way I'm going to like the sparrows, only of course if they free Margaery and Loras..

it was nice to see Tommen showing his anger, too. he reminded me of Joffrey a little, but that much would be needed if he wants to be a powerful king. good to hear what lengths he would go to free his queen because he usually can't win by staying peaceful

Old 05-25-2015, 12:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoF92 (View Post)
it was so heartbreaking to see her like that but seeing her finally expressing her anger towards Cersei was great. and at least Cersei's finally got a taste of her own medicine now if it goes this way I'm going to like the sparrows, only of course if they free Margaery and Loras..

it was nice to see Tommen showing his anger, too. he reminded me of Joffrey a little, but that much would be needed if he wants to be a powerful king. good to hear what lengths he would go to free his queen because he usually can't win by staying peaceful
When Tommen said 'I am the king' it totally reminded me of Joffrey when he said that in the council meeting and it lead to Tywin/Joffrey scene were Tywin sent him to bed

Enjoyed seeing this side to Margaery, I'm sure she'll be happy to find out who her cell neighbour is!!
Old 05-26-2015, 07:03 AM
Elite Fan

I hated seeing my bb in those conditions, but I must say...her finally calling Cersei a bitch was golden.
Old 05-26-2015, 12:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_Robb66 (View Post)
Margaery is very mad. She will get madder when she finds out that Cersei is in the cell next to her.
This made me lol irl
Old 05-26-2015, 01:55 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_Robb66 (View Post)
Natalie was awesome in her scene. Margaery is very mad. She will get madder when she finds out that Cersei is in the cell next to her.
I wouldn't be surprise if she found out about what happened to Cersei..

is that what you want?

Old 05-27-2015, 02:17 PM
Master Fan

She'd be all