Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2015, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

I hope we get a season 9 as well. I used to be a big SVU watcher but then to me it got boring and they kept it going. I don't think Castle's anywhere's near done yet. I think it can last another season or two.
However if it does end I just hope the ending is Kate saying shes pregnant than a flashforward so many years of Caskett with their kid(s). Maybe like Rick has a dedication or another awards ceremony and he talks about what became of his life after marrying Kate. I've come to peace with it if it does end. At least we got this season .
Old 12-29-2015, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ I would love me preggers Kate haha we can only wait and see
Quote:
Originally Posted by hfce (View Post)
My wish has always been for 10. But I would be happy with 9. All we can do is wait.
Same here totally could go ten but we will see
Old 01-09-2016, 06:30 PM
MD7
Passionate Fan

Old 01-09-2016, 07:22 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah people are going crazy over this on twitter. I hope they both sign on other wise just end it now and do a spin off of Ryan/Espo but don't call it Castle.
Old 01-09-2016, 10:00 PM
New Fan

As much as I love this show and have OCD I can't believe it has been reduced to this kind of thought. The fact that N&S don't even work together and appear not to care that the separation is hurting the show now we have the idiots in charge talking about continuing no matter what is heartbreaking. Wow I thought this show would go out with one last great season of Castle and Caskett magic in stead it tearing the fandom apart what a shame.
Old 01-10-2016, 02:44 AM
Elite Fan

You might want to read this statement instead. I got this from another site that only reports the truth.

At the annual Television Critics Association panel today, ABC President Paul Lee made the following comment about Castle “We’d love for Castle to keep going for years to come.” This should be taken as as encouraging news by Castle fans given its consistency with past years!

When asked about the potential for any spinoff plans, he added, “There are lots of good ideas for that. I don’t want to give a glimpse to what those ideas might be, but I’m feeling optimistic that we’ve got some good ideas.”

There has been mention of a possible Derrick Storm spinoff in the past though there has been now mention of the potential series in some time.

"It is perhaps timely to remind fans that there has been plenty of gossip (particularly driven by sites with a reputation for click-baiting) surrounding Castle lead cast members over the past 2 years leaving the show and it’s important to recognize it is just that, nothing more than gossip and until an official source says clearly otherwise, there’s no benefit in being negative about it. "
Old 01-10-2016, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

ugh I just need this show to end with a happy ending, is that so hard? it's the reason everyone is watching this show. Please don't ruin it!
Old 01-10-2016, 09:40 AM
Master Fan

I think everyone knows that Castle won't excist without Nathan and Stana, and I'm sure the people at ABC are smart enough to realize that as well, and that they will lose all the fans if they continue the show without them.

The disadvantage of Social Media is that everyone reads something else in a statement and some of the sites like Hope mentions, are twisting the things said, which is leading on rumours, and thus, drama..
Old 01-10-2016, 11:22 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anja** (View Post)
I think everyone knows that Castle won't excist without Nathan and Stana, and I'm sure the people at ABC are smart enough to realize that as well, and that they will lose all the fans if they continue the show without them.

The disadvantage of Social Media is that everyone reads something else in a statement and some of the sites like Hope mentions, are twisting the things said, which is leading on rumours, and thus, drama..
Basically. I am just taking the news that ABC still wants it as positive. The rest will sort out itself.
Old 01-10-2016, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:

Agreed with this. I've read sites where they've taken something a fan has speculated and made a whole page on it being a spoiler we won't know anything until Stana and Nathan sign if Castle's picked up again. It's a waiting game, I could see where they're coming from if they decide not to sign but I do hope they do.

Though that's not to say I couldn't not see a possible Derek Storm or even Nikki Heat spinoff with a new cast but we'll see what happens.
Old 01-10-2016, 03:08 PM
Master Fan

And although the waiting sucks, it's all we can do really.
I just hope Nathan and Stana will continue with the show as well, and if not, they'll be able to wrap it all up nicely..

A Nikki Heat spin off sounds fun..
Old 01-10-2016, 03:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
And although the waiting sucks, it's all we can do really.
I just hope Nathan and Stana will continue with the show as well, and if not, they'll be able to wrap it all up nicely..

A Nikki Heat spin off sounds fun..
Nikki would be fun but only if Stana plays her. Otherwise nope. I would be there for a spin off of Espo and Ryan or Derrick Storm would be another one I would love to see. Then Andrew can be involved again.
Old 01-10-2016, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfce (View Post)
Nikki would be fun but only if Stana plays her. Otherwise nope. I would be there for a spin off of Espo and Ryan or Derrick Storm would be another one I would love to see. Then Andrew can be involved again.
I could see a Ryan/Espo spin off as well or even Hayley and Alexis doing P.I. work but the only way I think I'd like either one is if we at least got some sort of appearances from Castle and Beckett at least a couple of times (holidays, big events etc...)
Old 01-10-2016, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Did we learn nothing from the contract fiasco? Just cause its in print doesn't mean it comes to fruition or anything will happen. You girls should follow this awesome blogger on tumblr anytime any of this Bull Sht comes out she calms the masses cause the masses loses their milk and cookies over EVERYTHING lol

sweet sun, send me the moon

Also TPW and Alexei put out an interview regarding that article

http://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=http%3...dBdXZlSg%3D%3D

Till then lets not even talk about it cause its honestly just nothing right now.
Old 01-10-2016, 05:27 PM
Elite Fan

Like I said before. I am just happy they want it back for another season. You would think people would be happy just on that alone. All we can do is wait and see. There is nothing to do beyond that.