Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2019, 04:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Haha! Yes!!! We are already!! But the fact you said especially Disney makes me like you better!!

No. I don't really. Sorry.

TPBM likes wearing hoodies?
My ships : "Kitty"/Richard, David/Snow, Lois/Clark, Danny/Lindsay. : Nate/Tori, Neal/Sara, Robert/Kitty & Matt/Dani. : Nate/Tori, Teddy/Henry, Cole/Phoebe, Tom/Lynette (S8), Addie/Pete, Olivia/Brian, Paul/Izzy, Charlie/Angelo, Jess/Danny, Nick/Amanda, Matt/Lauren.
My shows: DesperateHousewives, C(K)astle, Brothers&Sisters, 9-1-1, TheMentalist!!!
Old 06-08-2019, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Yess

TPBM can swim?

Icon by Fiona
Old 06-10-2019, 04:14 AM
Loyal Fan

Oo!! Tough question my friend. Yes. But I have no confidence and no technique sadly. Probably the latter's related to the former. I almost drowned as a child. My parents never knew I don't think! I was learning to swim with my school and ugh... to cut a long story short I almost drowned. Alright maybe it's not so long. I was waiting in the water at the end of the lesson (I caved to pier pressure) and got in early. I was holding onto the side and let go. I was rescued! But I did go under the water. I can still remember when I think about it now. Not fun. Anyhoo... I'm conquering my fears slowly. Veeeeeeeery slooooooowly.

TPBM has been to The Hamptons? Hehe! You make your avvie yourself Sandy? it!!! It's my fav ep "Hamptons" or Murder He Wrote!!!! How far are they away from NYC anyways?
My ships : "Kitty"/Richard, David/Snow, Lois/Clark, Danny/Lindsay. : Nate/Tori, Neal/Sara, Robert/Kitty & Matt/Dani. : Nate/Tori, Teddy/Henry, Cole/Phoebe, Tom/Lynette (S8), Addie/Pete, Olivia/Brian, Paul/Izzy, Charlie/Angelo, Jess/Danny, Nick/Amanda, Matt/Lauren.
My shows: DesperateHousewives, C(K)astle, Brothers&Sisters, 9-1-1, TheMentalist!!!

Last edited by PAL Awesomeness!!!; 06-10-2019 at 04:23 AM
Old 06-10-2019, 04:40 AM
Master Fan

You can do it girlfriend..!
I can swim, but I never got more than my first diploma. Here in the Netherlands you can go up to three (at least it was that way when I was little and got swimming lessons, it's probably lots different now..). I was never able to swim under water, and you had to make it to 7 meters to pass.

I've never been to the Hamptons. When I look it up on google maps, it doesn't seem that far out of NYC, I can be mistaken though..

TPBM has done grocery shopping today?
Old 06-10-2019, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

No

TPBM loves pasta?

Haha no I didn’t make it, Nikki did

Icon by Fiona
Old 10-25-2019, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Icon by Fiona
Old 10-26-2019, 01:17 AM
Master Fan

Hahaha I totally forgot about this thread..

Yes, I love pasta!

TPBM just woke up?
Old 10-26-2019, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

it's okay I figured it wouldn't hurt to bring it back for some posts

No

TPBM seen a movie today?

Icon by Fiona
Old 10-26-2019, 11:14 AM
Master Fan

Hahaha yes..! Went to see Maleficent, great movie..

TPBM is watching Castle?
Old 10-26-2019, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

At the moment, no

TPBM is drinking something?

Icon by Fiona
Old 08-04-2020, 05:43 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
You can do it girlfriend..!
Aw!! I'll try!!! Life's too darn short covid's helped me realise!!!!

I had a cup of tea!! Gonna have my lunch soon and have so Vimto!! Yuuummm Vimto!!!!

TPBM had a holiday cancelled this stoooopid year?
Old 08-04-2020, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Yes

TPBM is good at math?

Icon by Fiona
Old 08-04-2020, 02:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Poop!!! Hopefully next year Sandy!!! Where were ya gonna go?!

Eh... I'm alright. Average. Forgotten a lot since I've left school.

TPBM has read a Nikki Heat book?
Old 08-04-2020, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

I had a cruise booked and than a week in Florida. We did manage to change FL to Chicago but still the cruise

No I haven’t

TPBM owns all of the castle DVD’s?

Icon by Fiona
Old 08-04-2020, 03:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Boooooo!!!!! Next year!!!!!!! You live in the US Sandy?

I haven't either but I'd love to after this is all over and I can get back into a library!!! You have audible Sandy? Don't bother it's a joke. I tried a sample of a Nikki Heat book and sounded like the guy was reading the dictionary aloud. How much of a disservice is that?????
I am currently reading a Rizzoli and Isles book. Don't like to have two books going both at the same time. I think I'll have plenty of time to finish it though... I'm not a massive reader but I'd like to read a Nikki Heat book one day! You ever held one before? So funny!!!!! Covid has taught me not to waste opportunities: Life is too short or life is for the living!!!! Something along those lines. Anyways...

I have 3 - 8 on DVD. First two I watched on my parents' tivo, amazon prime, online... Then I decided to get the DVDs coz all of that was just too difficult lol! I bought S3 from ebay. S5, 7, 8 were brand new from Amazon with vouchers I had through this app on my phone (now a casualty of covid) The other two were presents!

TPBM enjoys Modern Family?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread