Me too.
Old 11-13-2018, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
tolykay
So blessed to know these amazing women. The donation drive that @deityanimalrescue and @istandwithmypack organized has helped SO MANY victims of the #WoolseyFire. These two organizations are constantly and consistently giving aid so, no matter when you read this, please consider donating to their non-profit organizations!

Repost from @pawsforlifek9s “HUUUUGE thank you and #pawsup for @deityanimalrescue , and everyone who donated to their supply drive, for offering and delivering much needed supplies for the dogs transported out to our Lancaster Prison Dog Training Program. We will be distributing surplus and unused items to any rescue in need. Please DM us if we can help and pass on the love ❤️🙌🏻 thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
@onelovemalibu @birdandthedogs @tolykay
@istandwithmypack @bondkathi @bondbradybond @bondcadebond
#rescueshelpingrescues #contagious #dontionsgoingtogooduse”

#SoCalFires #MondayMotivation #Compassion #Community #Generosity #GirlPower #Dogstagram #DogsOfInstagram #Support #BeTheChange #Volunteer #ItTakesAVillage

Quote:
tolykay
The last two days have been two of the worst and best. Horrible because of the devastation and the fatalities and the people who have lost homes and the poor scared animals who need help... Wonderful to see how many people came together to donate and to help. I am so in awe of Ellen from @deityanimalrescue and Aleks from @istandwithmypack. Two women who make me want to be a better human in every way I can, especially in showing compassion towards and aiding animals in need. God bless them. I volunteered with them for two days and I am emotionally, physically and mentally spent... THEY DO THIS EVERY DAY; pretty much 24 hours a day. Constantly taking calls and emails and texts and DMs asking for help and always doing whatever they can to help. They are heroes.
Not all of us are mentally or emotionally equipped to do what they do, BUT I do believe we are all capable of being as compassionate as they are. So, I ask you to remember that animals and humans affected and displaced by the #WoolseyFire will be in need of aid for days and, in some cases, weeks to come. Please do what you can to donate/transport/foster/adopt/volunteer. Whatever you can do. Reach out - find out - get to work. Please. If you’re wondering how we make the world a better place this is it. This is how we start: helping each other. As always, I will be posting about who needs what in my stories, usually accompanied by a link to make it easy to get info and/ or donate (many thanks to those who are inspired by my stories rather than annoyed)! For now, if you can foster a dog please go to https://www.deitydogsandgoods.com/co...apply-to-adopt and fill in an application. They will contact you as soon as they get through the applications ahead of yours 🙏🏽

Thank you. I truly truly love you all (even those of you I don’t like 😂😜💋)!

#WeDontHaveToLikeEachOtherButWeHaveToLoveEachOther #ItTakesAVillage #Compassion #HimanKIND #RescueAnimals #Dogstagram #SoCalFires #SoCal #Malibu #BeTheChange #Volunteer #Gratitude #Generosity

PS The amazing Deity shirts are available at the Beverly Hills store: Deity Dogs + Goods 148 S. Doheny Dr. (just south of Wilshire); all proceeds go towards helping animals 🙏🏽

Quote:
tolykay
Many thanks to @msbree for popping by with a donation last night!
#ElHubbo and I LITERALLY have a car full of stuff; he can barely see out the rear window (but he can #SafetyFirst). Many many thanks to all of the people who donated items yesterday, those who donated money, those who had things to drop off to us or for us to pick up and for those who fulfilled the #Amazon wishlist for the charity drive that @deityanimalrescue and @istandwithmypack have organized to provide aid to local shelters. They still need donated items, funds, fosters and people with cars who can transport goods and animals. We are on our way to Deity Dogs +Goods now. If you have things to donate or want to help you can come down to 148 S Doheny Drive (just below Wilshire) in Beverly Hills until 6pm today.
🙏🏽

#DogsOfInstagram #ItTakesAVillage #SweetCharity #Dogstagram #Malibu #WoolseyFire #WoolseyFires #SoCalFires #FosteringSavesLives

Icon by Fiona
Old 11-13-2018, 12:04 PM
Elite Fan

That is sweet what she is doing.
Old 11-13-2018, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

It is, I really love her kind spirit in that way of her love for helping anyone animals or people

Icon by Fiona
Old 11-17-2018, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

she’s so sweet

I don’t want realism, I want magic ✨
Old 11-18-2018, 01:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

She is, she really has such a giving spirit

Icon by Fiona
Old 11-20-2018, 09:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

she does, more people should be as genuine as her

I don’t want realism, I want magic ✨
Old 11-20-2018, 09:11 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragileღheart (View Post)
she does, more people should be as genuine as her
But they are not unfortunately.
Old 11-20-2018, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

not many are these days and those who do good for them. The big thing I hate is when someone donates or gives to them homeless and takes to social media like it’s a big deal for the likes and to go viral- they do it for attention and I can’t stand that

Icon by Fiona
Old 11-21-2018, 07:10 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
not many are these days and those who do good for them. The big thing I hate is when someone donates or gives to them homeless and takes to social media like it’s a big deal for the likes and to go viral- they do it for attention and I can’t stand that
I hate that. I rather just do it quietly and no one but that person I helped know.
Old 11-21-2018, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfce (View Post)
I hate that. I rather just do it quietly and no one but that person I helped know.
Exactly! We had a highly schizophrenic homeless woman come in and everyone at my job would kick her out, I'd let her stay, give her coffee etc...tried to help out but never said a word to anyone. She hasn't been around since the weathers gotten bad so I hope whereever she is, she's doing good. No need to broadcast it or anything. I just realized people have it worse than what one of us may have.

Icon by Fiona
Old 11-22-2018, 12:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
Exactly! We had a highly schizophrenic homeless woman come in and everyone at my job would kick her out, I'd let her stay, give her coffee etc...tried to help out but never said a word to anyone. She hasn't been around since the weathers gotten bad so I hope whereever she is, she's doing good. No need to broadcast it or anything. I just realized people have it worse than what one of us may have.
Old 11-22-2018, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Icon by Fiona
Old 11-23-2018, 11:22 PM
Elite Fan

I like her shirt.
Old 11-24-2018, 12:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

I do too I just realized what it said.

Icon by Fiona
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top