Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2012, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I can't get over how absolutely STUNNING Stana looked in that dress! She was so beautiful! And I loved Castle's reaction to her walking in in that dress, his breath was taken away!
Old 04-03-2012, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's the best reaction gif of all reaction gifs right now, I REALLY think that was what she meant to say at that moment LOL!

Old 04-03-2012, 11:30 PM
Elite Fan

^^Thanx for that gif..
it looked same to me too..

and Kate in that black dress
Old 04-04-2012, 08:50 AM
Moderator Support Team

she really did look great in that dress. i wish she would have worn it with Castle tho

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-04-2012, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Me too It should have been her and Castle undercover together.
Old 04-04-2012, 09:02 AM
Moderator Support Team

exactly. if she gets prettied up, it should be for the guy she loves

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-05-2012, 03:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Question to Canadians here... have you already seen "Truth About Kerry"? It's available on Amazon.ca since March 27th and according to Amazon, it's almost SOLD OUT already (only 5 left in stock as of today, more on the way). Hands up, who is the lucky owner of Truth About Kerry DVD and can say something about it?

To click => Tumblr Twitter Youtube Instagram
Old 04-06-2012, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki Heat (View Post)
she really did look great in that dress. i wish she would have worn it with Castle tho
I know! I would've LOVED seeing her in that dress, dancing with Castle in a tux!

Just watched The Double last night and I really enjoyed it! It was a good movie and I TOTALLY didn't see that twist coming at the end! Wished Stana were in it more, but she was awesome yelling and squirming like that! And I listened to that part of the commentary and they were raving about Stana, saying she refused to get a stunt double for it. Oh...and hehe to Richard Gere kissing her in front of the crew "to get it over with".

Kalliope, US's amazon has plenty of copies available for Truth About Kerry, why don't you just buy it from there? We're both Region 1 so it'll work in both countries.

Last edited by Talula78; 04-06-2012 at 04:32 PM
Old 04-06-2012, 10:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

YOU NEED TO *STOP*

Old 04-07-2012, 01:10 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)

Kalliope, US's amazon has plenty of copies available for Truth About Kerry, why don't you just buy it from there? We're both Region 1 so it'll work in both countries.
You misunderstood me completely. Of course I've pre-ordered "Truth about Kerry" from Amazon.com (it's cheaper from USA to Europe than from Canada to Europe) and waiting for my DVD to arrive.

But I want to know whether there are Canadians here who have already seen the movie and I would love to hear from them about the film itself and Stana's performance in it. And isn't it great that it almost sold out in Canada after just a few days from the release date (March 27th)?

BTW, here there's a link to a group to talk about "Truth about Kerry" on Facebook - Log In | Facebook - feel free to join and leave review for us and film creators to enjoy

Old 04-07-2012, 04:24 AM
Moderator Support Team

Jen - that would have been awesome. i hope that happesn again sometime

I saw the double on amazon yesterday and thought about ordering it. is stana in it more than in the james bond movie?

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-07-2012, 05:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I would have loved to have seen that too they'd look great together on the dancefloor. Too bad it was wasted on the other guy.
Old 04-07-2012, 07:05 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddisonLove (View Post)
I would have loved to have seen that too they'd look great together on the dancefloor. Too bad it was wasted on the other guy.
I hope to see them on the dancefloor again too, but I hope it's gonna be the dancefloor on their WEDDING...

Old 04-07-2012, 09:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki Heat (View Post)
I saw the double on amazon yesterday and thought about ordering it. is stana in it more than in the james bond movie?
she is but not by much. like 5 minutes more or something. but yeah
Old 04-07-2012, 10:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero