Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2020, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle

Stana Katic/Kate Beckett #67: "It's What The Great Love Stories Are About, Right? Beating The Odds?"

Welcome everyone to the 67th Stana / Kate Appreciation Thread

ICONS:

[CENTER]

Icons By Nikki

SUPPORTERS:

1. Ms. Evil Regalღ
2. Soleya
3. Moon-River
4. aguadosor
5. CrashandBurn9
6. BoneLady
7. ~Lisa~
8. hlgreenie
9. White_Witch
10. ~♥~CrazyInLove~♥~
11. hann
12. MaddisonLove
13. MelBelle2
14. SaraSidleStokes
15. Melanie Garcia
16. Jamie Choate
17. KalliopePL
18. Krissie678
19. pokadotshoes
20. red wine stains
21. ..Mysha..
22. Blue_Nintsu
23. Pasadora
24. Nymph Marty
25. Titch22
26. lisagslack14
27. MRLG
28. Lost in Translation
29. krissyc20
30. BearDogg-X
31. SaraHoo!
32. DUHsoTK
33. Kai_Abercrombie
34. unfaithfully
35. Talkative One
36. ღmaybe this time
37. caliles213
38. dreamywriter19
39. Rabbit Heart
40. Intersect
41. °Nanamilo°
42. Queen of Babble
43. NBalways
44. ghostlovescore
45. xBeccax
46. Hot Rod
47. ~AussieJunkie~
48. meen
49. Talula78
50. Willow Fabian
51. Sara Caffrey
52. alyssandra
53. SaarSuliet
54. Jenny's Dimple
55. Lorelai82
56. mari_guerra
57. smeagolkitten
58. TV fan xx
59. M-90
60. grayk04
61. Giana
62. CaDianaNy
63. CJG18
64. JacksG13
65. Karma Police
66. bbroccs
67. maroulucky
68. Libra
69. rafatel
70. theDane1988
71. Nilicat
72. Josie2288
73. ina_am
74. science girlfriend
75. SBristow
76. -Fated to Love-
77. sprezzatura
78. nilo2207
79. KOUAT12
80. green eyes sparkle
81. Ron_Cullen
82. AlwaysCB
83. baelfire24
84. vale decem
85. KaylistaCalypso
86. Wine Colored Roses
87. Jensen_Girl22
88. WolfBeckett
89. fragileღheart
90. Pattinson's Pitbull
91. ~*~ Zoey ~*~
92. **Anja**
93. Hfce
94. Copop
95. Full◎Circle
96. Morgan98
97. Sandy0401
98.~jo♥jo~
99. witch with claws
100. cherrypie12345
101.PAL Awesomeness!!!

Where To Watch:

Absentia as Emily Byrne on Amazon Prime {Season 3 Confirmed}
"Liberté: A call to spy" as Vera Atkins TBA

Future Titles:
We're Excited for Season 3 Absentia

Picture of the Moment

Follow Your Dreams,But
Make Sure You Know,
What Your Dreams are.

Icon by Fiona
Sandy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 04:28 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Castle

Thanks for the new thread Sandy!
Old 03-30-2020, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

tftnt
Old 03-30-2020, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle

No problem

Follow Your Dreams,But
Make Sure You Know,
What Your Dreams are.

Icon by Fiona
Old 04-02-2020, 02:14 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm back!! Nice title!! Is it from the finale of S6?

I have some questions.

I wanted to send some fanmail to this amazing queen of an actress and wonder if you lovely peeps could help me out.

I've finished Kastle now.

But I want to go to NYC, this first maybe, in November for my 33rd Birthday!! Lots of doubles this year!! 3 3 in 2 0 2 0. Was meanna be Everest Base Camp but that'll have to be next year for 34. I mean 2021 I could make a case for 1234 next year!!

But back to this year I neeeeed something to dang look forward to as everything else is cancelled, even international events. Anyone else looking forward to The Olympics or The Eurovision Song Contest. I mean the former's only every four years but it's been moved to next year. I helped in 2012 in London and since then my interest's been piqued. Well in the preparation stage probably but I digress... I wanna go to my beloved Times Square and Six Nations and see the Macy's Day Thanksgiving Parade and go to where Kit used to live and her marital home with Rich and I was wondering if any of you guys can help me out with the last two?!

Also the fanmail!!
So on fanmail.biz - anyone got any experience?

Someone had success in 2012 with
Thirdhall Entertainment
195 Beverly Drive
Suite 400
Beverly Hills CA90212

Or in London!!!! Personally this would be great for me but do the people with experience of fanmail.biz know if there are any disadvantages to secondary address?
London W1B 5NE - The Artists Partnership?? I mean the goal is for Stana to read it so if they have to forward it on how fussed are they gonna be with that and at the moment??! I mean if I got there on the train after this has all finished I'm not gonna see Stana am I? Soooo it's down the road in comparison but probably not this address huh?

I mean they film Absentia in Bulgaria so Google's told me - also good for me - Can anyone help me out there?

How are y'all doing in this crazy, unwelcome day and age? I am struggling. My Kastle DVDs are helping me though!!!! If I can stay awake lol! I fell asleep in 7.19, near the start yesterday. I'd watched 5.19 previously and rewatched the best parts obvs!! I'm living with my parents at the mo. coz I neeeeed to be around people. I love my lil flat and I've only been there for 2 years or so but I need to be around people atm otherwise I'm scared of what I'd do. Seriously. Anyway I'm getting up around 09.00 so I'm crashing out at about 23.00. Not having done much but stress and worry tires me maybe...

I'll restart S4 although probably skipping the first ep. coz I do not need to see that ever again really but certainly not atm. And S5 onwards anytime I like although I don't have S8 here with me

Anyhoo I look forward to your answers you guys! I think there are more people who speak English as our first language here!! Insta's great - Have asked but they all just like my photos or videos even if there are questions there...
My ships : "Kitty"/Richard, David/Snow, Piper/Leo, Maureen/John. : Nate/Tori, Neal/Sara, Robert/Kitty & Matt/Dani. : Nate/Tori, Matt/Lauren, Teddy/Henry, Tom/Lynette (S8), Cole/Phoebe, Jess/Danny, Charlie/Angelo, Olivia/Brian & Addie/Pete, Nick/Amanda.
My shows: DesperateHousewives, C(K)astle, Brothers&Sisters, TheMentalist, Neighbours!!!

Last edited by PAL Awesomeness!!!; 04-02-2020 at 02:34 AM
PAL Awesomeness!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 03:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle

I believe the quote was from s4, though it might've been said in 6 too. It's when they watched a couple walk away and Rick said he hoped they made it though I might have that whole scene confused with right now . Nikki would know for sure.

You should, if you go at the end of November you'll be able to see NYC all decked out for the holiday's and that's the best time to go

I know Absentia is done being filmed so no idea about it

Season 4 is a good start, even season 3 has some good episodes especially if needing a break from reality. I might have to follow through and rewatch some episodes.

Follow Your Dreams,But
Make Sure You Know,
What Your Dreams are.

Icon by Fiona
Old 04-02-2020, 03:32 AM
Loyal Fan

Oh yes! I know what you're on about! Isn't it Rick that said it though? I know he said similarly at the end of S6 "Our's is a great love story... We can't quit" isn't it which is why I thought I'd ask? That's the S6 finale one!! GRAND ol' S6 finale!!! Huh? Last thing that happened was the groom said "I love you" to his bride and she reciprocated fully and with a beaming smile!!! Anyhoo...

Yeah!!! My Birthday's 14th November but I could hold off a week or so to go see the parade etc.
I haven't asked my "Kastle Viewing Buddy" yet but hopefully she'll say yes otherwise I'm going alone or looking to meet someone who lives Stateside I mean from here or Insta or going with my sister who could join in all the other activities than the Kastle brilliance!!

Absentia's done filming for good? Although I suppose I do want Stana to get this letter now so...

Yeah!!! I love the S3 ep. with the club and Kit driving Rick's car and she sings at the end and especially when Kitty's talking to the guy in the nightclub hehehee!!!

I'll wait till Nikki gets here! I thought you meant Nikki Heat at first lol!

Incidentally you, or anyone ever read or looked over one of those books? Such a fun experience!!! I was in a library at the time so I couldn't really laugh when I flipped over the back cover to NOT find the blurb but it made me laugh to see Nathan's photo!!!
My ships : "Kitty"/Richard, David/Snow, Piper/Leo, Maureen/John. : Nate/Tori, Neal/Sara, Robert/Kitty & Matt/Dani. : Nate/Tori, Matt/Lauren, Teddy/Henry, Tom/Lynette (S8), Cole/Phoebe, Jess/Danny, Charlie/Angelo, Olivia/Brian & Addie/Pete, Nick/Amanda.
My shows: DesperateHousewives, C(K)astle, Brothers&Sisters, TheMentalist, Neighbours!!!
PAL Awesomeness!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 05:48 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Castle

Hii! Good to see you back..

Urgh, I wish I had Eurovision to look forward to next month, but that's been cancelled as well. I'm not really into sports, so I don't mind the Olympics. It sucks for all the atlethes though..

I'd love to visit NYC some day. The exterior used for Castle's loft is at Broome Street somewhere, not sure about the number. If I was there I'd also go to the exterior building of my new obsession, which is Friends.

I have all the Castle books, still have to read them though..
What's your instagram? Don't know if I follow you already..?
Old 04-02-2020, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle

I need to get the books and read em, honestly nows the time for me to do it lol.

I’m not big on Olympics but I do feel bad for all of the work that had gone into having em this year. But I’m glad they’re putting the people first by postponing them.

Someone posted where in NYC his loft exterior is, I can’t remember right now but if I remember I’ll come back and post it . But you both should visit one day .

No idea if it’s done filming for good but they finished filming season 3 right before the holidays. Going by the description it sounds like season 3 might be the end of the series but it’s definitely too soon to say.

Follow Your Dreams,But
Make Sure You Know,
What Your Dreams are.

Icon by Fiona
Old 04-03-2020, 03:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle

Quote:
drstanakatic
#AuntingSoHardRightNow
#CoronaDaze 🤪

Follow Your Dreams,But
Make Sure You Know,
What Your Dreams are.

Icon by Fiona
Old 04-04-2020, 09:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle

Follow Your Dreams,But
Make Sure You Know,
What Your Dreams are.

Icon by Fiona
Old 04-05-2020, 01:23 AM
Elite Fan

^ Nice pics. Sandy you think season 3 is the last for Absentia?
Old 04-05-2020, 04:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle

Honestly I hope not but going by the description for season 3 it almost seems as if it could be. They really kept this season quiet so I guess time will tell. They did say they’re hoping for a summer release so hopefully by July or August we’ll know for sure especially because season 3 was approved right away and they filmed right before the holidays.

Follow Your Dreams,But
Make Sure You Know,
What Your Dreams are.

Icon by Fiona
Old 04-05-2020, 02:45 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Castle

That is a great gif-set..
Old 04-05-2020, 02:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
Honestly I hope not but going by the description for season 3 it almost seems as if it could be. They really kept this season quiet so I guess time will tell. They did say they’re hoping for a summer release so hopefully by July or August we’ll know for sure especially because season 3 was approved right away and they filmed right before the holidays.
Can you post the description please?