Fan Forum Legend

it is, i wish i could do something like it but don’t know where to begin lol
fragileღheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 01:53 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Castle

Me neither..
Plus, like I said, you have to have it cut in exact the right way, otherwise you got a very weird picture..
Old 09-09-2019, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle

No idea, I'm sure they have tutorials or something lol most I see just do plain white or black sized photos to use as a divider.

Icon by Fiona
Sandy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 03:14 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Castle

I'll just post one pic at the time..
Old 09-10-2019, 04:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle

I will too

Icon by Fiona
Old 09-11-2019, 08:34 AM
Elite Fan

I am sure there is a tutorial showing you how. Maybe it is simple as cutting and pasting it.
Old 09-11-2019, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i bet it is that simple.
Old 09-11-2019, 12:50 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Castle

Yeah, there probably is..
But I don't feel like looking it up..
Old 09-11-2019, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle

it probably is

Icon by Fiona
Old 09-12-2019, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

loving these photos she’s posting
Old 09-12-2019, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle

I do too

Icon by Fiona
Old 09-13-2019, 05:55 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey y'all!

So I'm still struggling through the first part of S8. Tough, suuuuuuuuuuuucky stuff.
I hunted back 20 pages to try and find the 8.02 thread. I couldn't. So I've come here instead.

I have an important question I need to ask you guys.

I loved ep. 2!! Until the end that is. The end almost made me cry. Tear just didn't fall. It was there which is extremely rare for me! I'm not a crier. I thought I was pretty up to spec too with everything but when I saw it was actually real and it was very emotional I was just kinda numb. Kitty was crying and it just hit me 'This is real now'.

But previously I loved ep. 2. I mean there were confirmations that Kitty was putting her marriage first. The life she'd built was of the utmost importance to her!! That's exactly what I want to hear from my favourite character!!! The Caskett scenes were great!! Deep, united, rich, strong etc. Totally what I've come to looooooooooooove them for!!! Just the end was pretty pathetic really. From the writers' perspective. Maybe Kitty too because she didn't have enough trust in Richard. Look all I'm asking for is honesty!! It's not even like it'd be a brand new concept to Richard is it??!! Those writers were just rotten rotten jeeeeeeeeerks. No one says Richard had to go with Kitty. Moving out - I guess I don't have a problem with that. Protecting - that's out of love! I just wanted it to be done honestly and with respect!! There was no reason for that not to happen. Like I think Richard would've been supportive. Not necessarily happy but supportive. Aaaaaaanyway my question to ya'll:

I need to understand if Rita and Kit were both going after the same perp? Coz Rita was already on the road. Kitty had a WHOLE lot more to lose.

What did Rita mean when she told Kitty "I'm gonna ferret that guy out" or whatever?

There were two different perps - the person who killed that FBI? woman - Rita and the person who killed Kitty's former team - Kitty? That's a bit weird coz I mean usually it's all the same person right? Otherwise Kitty's blowing her life apart for nothing right because Rita's already on it. Man those writers were thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick. Can you guys please help me?
My ships : "Kitty"/Richard, David/Snow & Piper/Leo. : Nate/Tori, Neal/Sara, Robert/Kitty & Matt/Dani. : Nate/Tori, Matt/Lauren, Teddy/Henry, Tom/Lynette (S8), Cole/Phoebe, Jess/Danny, Charlie/Angelo, Olivia/Brian & Addie/Pete, Nick/Amanda.
My shows: C(K)astle, 9-1-1, TBBT, Young Sheldon!!!
PAL Awesomeness!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 06:20 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Castle

Here it is.
If you need to find a thread, look into the board guide and introduction thread, it's stuck to the top, we've got all the threads in there.

It's been awhile since I've seen season 8, so I'm not sure if I can help you out this time.
Sandy, Hope, do you girls know more?
Old 09-13-2019, 06:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle

Yes, Rita wanted LokSat brought down as well so we're to assume they were both investigating him. We don't see Rita again until 8x11 so it's hard to say if she was actually helping look for the person or not. Rita and her husband were both on the road with nothing to loose, if Hunt could give up Rick the way he did than he could easily give up Rita the only real thing was is Rita understood and she was too (same career compared to Castle and Beckett where she would have a lot more to loose).

Rita meant by ferreting the guy out that she was going to try and draw him out of hiding. So seek him out, think hide and seek. Rita has no part of it and it was one person who does it all but a whole organization. LokSat is like Bracken where they have people to work for him (trying to not reveal who it is etc to ya)

Icon by Fiona
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top