Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

It is so excited for this
Old 06-08-2019, 02:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
Spoiler:

She’ll be on GMA Wednesday
Spoiler:

Too bad you can't go down to NYC to see her outside.
Old 06-08-2019, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

I know if I were to go I'd have to leave right from work and get there at 1 and than leave at 4ish to be back in time for work. I took off the wrong days this week . The ironic part is, is something told me to do Thursday for a Saranac but I wanted Saturday because I have Sunday and Monday off and than I did Tuesday
Old 06-08-2019, 04:01 PM
Master Fan

Too bad, Sandy..
Old 06-08-2019, 05:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
^Dont be scared, remember everyone is trained in these situations . I’d definitely watch 7x16 right after though if you can to get your heart race back to normal
I can't help it Sandy! Although this late on in the game I kinda just wanna get it over and done with! Nope! Still haven't seen it yet. Can't quite believe that but I haven't! I woulda watched it by myself... Call me a chicken but I just don't wanna see Kitty disarmed and tormented like she'll surely be. I mean after the end of ep. 14 it's inevitable I feel. I have turned the ep. around and as of tonight I'll call it... think of it as Kitty Comes Home!!! I know the end is beautiful, phenomenal!!! That's literally the only reason I wanna give it a watch! Well and to see this despicable duo fiiinally get their comeuppances!!! I mean if I'd just skipped it... woulda missed the genuine beauty and heartlessness of the end!!! I probably woulda talked myself into watching it had I not seen any spoilers but still woulda asked my friend to come join me! She does love Kastle too so it's all cool! Monday's the day people... Kitty's Comin Home Monday!!!
I do watch them two at a time usually so all good Sandy!!

Oo! I bought some chocolate the other day - Cadbury's Dark Milk!!! Yuuuummm!!! I figure that's a good match for Kastle coz love and looove... I was like 'It's good faith for Kitty!!!' Buuut I caved and ate some. I was like "Doesn't mean nothin Kitty!!" But I'm make some butterfly buns this afternoon for us too ,for special, and 'Kitty does have positive things to look forward to and me too!!' Actually butterfly buns are kinda symbolic because like a butterfly, well caterpillar, I do feel Kitty's transformed several times through this loving relationship she now finds herself in!!!

Quote:
Haha yes it was the epidemic to air and I was bored and lonely in the hospital and than I went to TNT which was playing The Limey from season 4
Haha! Oh lol! Happy days!!!

Quote:
^She was always dancing lol
Good times!! Happy at work!!!! As my friend Hugh said in his concert on Tuesday "If you can find something you love you'll be winning!" Or something along those lines lol! Actors do genuinely seem to love their work!!! It's such a varied profession acting I think! You get to work with so so many people in all sorts of different roles for one thing!!!

Oh!! That is Stana's husband with her in the photo on Insta! I thought it might be! And her Mum? What were they doing again?
My ships : "Kitty"/Richard, David/Snow, Lois/Clark, Danny/Lindsay. : Nate/Tori, Neal/Sara, Robert/Kitty & Matt/Dani. : Nate/Tori, Teddy/Henry, Cole/Phoebe, Tom/Lynette (S8), Addie/Pete, Olivia/Brian, Paul/Izzy, Charlie/Angelo, Jess/Danny, Nick/Amanda, Matt/Lauren.
My shows: DesperateHousewives, C(K)astle, Brothers&Sisters, 9-1-1, TheMentalist!!!
Old 06-08-2019, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

I think you’ll be okay when you watch . Just remember the ending is what matters most : it is hard to watch the first time around but it does get better.

Nothing wrong with fun at work. I’m glad Stana would embrace it that’s what makes Stana, Stana.

It’s Stana and Kris and not sure on the other woman. It’s not her mom though.
Old 06-09-2019, 10:08 AM
Master Fan

You're talking about episode 7x15?
It's actually not as scary as it seems. Yes, it's angsty, but so good! To see Castle fighting for her, is really amazing. Nathan nails those scenes!
If it helps, send me a PM, maybe I can mentally support you or something.

Did you see Hugh Jackman in concert? That's amazing. I heard good things about his show, he was in the Netherlands last month..
Old 06-09-2019, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

agreed about 7x15. I think she said she’s gonna watch tomorrow so I look forward to her reviews
Old 06-10-2019, 02:46 AM
Master Fan

I can't wait either..
Old 06-10-2019, 05:15 AM
Loyal Fan

Aw!!! Bless you guys supporting my absolute craziness!!! Like I said spoilers: blessing, curse. Mostly curse tbh. For reasons other than finding out bad news but anyway...

Haha! Anja really! Probably yes! I just remember how they didn't shy away from showing the torture in the "letter" ep lol! in S6. My FAVOURITE letter ever just btw!!! At least on a TV show or in film! Such a shame Richard never got to read it I think?! Anyhoo I just couldn't watch any of that. How much of a super hero was our Stana btw?!!!! In the commentary they said it was her doing all of that and not a stunt double!! I mean I'm sure it wasn''t quite as brutal for Stana but RESPECT!!!! Alright...

My friend Karri joined me for that ep. in S6 too lol! Spot the trend! Trend is I don't like pain and suffering for my fav characters who I loooove! So that's why I'm worried etc. TPTB got form. That is the benefit of working myself up so much when I get worried/scared. I just get so darn worked up about all the negative thoughts swimming around in my head that when I actually see the eppy itself it isn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be! Lolz...

Oh yes! The end!!! Loooooove wiiiiins!!!!!! Shipping seriously!!! It's an emotional rollercoaster right?!!!! I wouldn't change it for the world but IT IS!!!!!

Of course!! Great she loved Kastle so much!!!! I'm a lil jealous tbh!! I'm trying to find a job I love!! With great people, I know super well I can do the job if ya catch my drift!! Just to find the place where I'm meanna be tbh!! /

Oooooo hubby fighting!!! Never thought of it from that angle before!!! I mean not that we haven't already seen that in the past. Both before and after they've got together! That's a good one Anja!! Thanks!!! Don't know why it didn't cross my mind... I usually pick up on things like that!! I just knew Richard was gonna be desperate and out of his mind... not pretty... then cut back to Kitty... I don't even wanna think at this stage. Like not that I'm saying she's some weak person etc. But it's the set up from tptb. That's all's I got right now... Not a positive outlook!
Oh! I can imagine!!! Mr. Fillion!!! Great calibre!! That's the thing about TV lol!! They're all outstanding!!! And when they BRING IT!!!! Ooo!!!!! I'm kinda excited to see Rick bringing his fiiiight for the love of his life!!!!

Anyway you guys've made me feel better!! Plus it's taken me a while but the still for the ep. on the DVD is Richard with 3XK so I was like "Ooo yes those PSYCHOPATHS are going dooooown!!!!" Like before I went to see Avengers: Endgame I was like 'Innevitability: Thanos is going down!!!!!' Took me a while to come up with it for this.

OK so here's how it is: Kitty fighting, being fought, Richard's doing his thang!!! Supported by the rest of the team!!! And the end Ah! All good!! What was I ever worried about?!!

Oh! Bless you!! I'm good thanks! Only seven hours or so now!!! I'm sure I'll be on a rollercoaster of emotions for the rest of the day. Absolutely!!! right up until the end of the ep!!! Bless you Anja!! You guys support here is really lovely!!!

Yes!!!! I did!!!!! Oh what a night!!!!! He was crazy outstanding Anja!!!!! So phenomenal!!!! The GREATEST SHOWMAN for sure!!!!!!!!!!

Haha!! You want me to talk/rant more about all of this you guys?! Well knowing the full context will be good I suppose!
I'm nervous! Can't help it lol!
Bless you guys!! Love y'all!!!

I don't know when I'll get back here to post about it... tomorrow maybe... Thursday night's a good bet too!
Ciao bellas. xxx
My ships : "Kitty"/Richard, David/Snow, Lois/Clark, Danny/Lindsay. : Nate/Tori, Neal/Sara, Robert/Kitty & Matt/Dani. : Nate/Tori, Teddy/Henry, Cole/Phoebe, Tom/Lynette (S8), Addie/Pete, Olivia/Brian, Paul/Izzy, Charlie/Angelo, Jess/Danny, Nick/Amanda, Matt/Lauren.
My shows: DesperateHousewives, C(K)astle, Brothers&Sisters, 9-1-1, TheMentalist!!!
Old 06-10-2019, 11:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Her torture isn’t as bad in s7 as it was in 6. It was more mental torture for Rick to be honest.
Old 06-11-2019, 03:26 AM
Master Fan

Yes, what Sandy said..
Think back to when Alexis was kidnapped.