Castle

^I was saying the second gif was from either 3x13 or 3x24 I'm not sure which

Icon by Fiona
Old 05-27-2019, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

i think it’s 3x24
Old 05-28-2019, 05:54 AM
Master Fan

^It must be 3x24, I watched 3x14 yesterday and it wasn't there..
Old 05-28-2019, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Than that's the one

Icon by Fiona
Old 05-29-2019, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

glad we figured it out
Old 05-29-2019, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Me too

Quote:
drstanakatic
#NoSpoilers

Quote:
drstanakatic

Yo #2: I’m having a FAN GIVEAWAY!! Some of you lucky ducks 🦆will get a chance to win the signed polaroids 📸 I’ve taken these past few weeks... with a special individualized note.
👩🏻*💻👨🏽*💻To enter, tag your closest friends below, share this post, and reply with one reason why you love #ABSENTIA ! Aaaaaand get ready to watch @Absentiaseries Season 2⃣ June 14th on @AmazonPrimeVideo. 💃🏽🕺🏽#ohdip
PS: You must live in the US to enter 🤪.

Quote:
drstanakatic
On free days, I’m often getting my paws dirty from growing grub. I love the taste of homegrown fruits & vegetables. Here’s a sneak peek at a few of the buds of deliciousness. The “Case of the Killer Tomatoes” refers to these murderous beasts overtaking the entire raised bed. They have since been tamed and civilized & are now politely allowing room for Chard, Carrots, Basil & more. So much for now, signed: Farmer Stan. 👩🏻*🌾

Icon by Fiona
Old 05-29-2019, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

love the first post some people don’t have limits with spoilers
Old 05-29-2019, 01:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Got a future title for us y'all!! "Got a lot of figs guys!" Hehe!! My new favourite quote on Insta!! I love her Farmer Stan video!! She's got so much enthusiasm and excitement for everything!!!
You guys think that's an American allotment? Veeeery biiig!!!

ETA:
P.S. Who is the greatest wife ever??!! Not that I'm downplaying Kitty in 7.13 but I know she's fake. OK that's outta the way...
That first scene in 7.13!!! Well Caskett's!!!! My friend and I turned to each other last night and we were like "She's SO AWESOME!!!!!!" I was spoiler free for very much of 7.13!!!! I'd only seen the last little bit before coz on YT someone said "Stana whispered something to Nathan".
So the scene!! Yeah it was fun and at the end Mrs. Kitty was just wooooooooooow!!!!!!! Oh when she was talking about Richard and she said "My husband"!!! And then she just carried on being amazing throughout!!!! Not that that's news to me but just HOLLER!!!!! Kitty!!!!!!!!
OH! And there was an "I love you!" Kitty was being proper wifely and offering to cook dinner!! My friend asked me at the end "So was that a good episode?" I was like "What? Shipping wise? Absolutely!!!!!" Who'da thunk this whole PI thing would be so... enriching... for our Caskett?! It's interesting isn't it?! Maybe it's a case of absence makes the heart grow fonder?! No but they're just strooooong our ship!!!! Even after the start of S7!!!! I dunno it's #MARRIED and I'm glad TPTB have remembered about that now!!!

The writers' lost it in S8 for a bit huh? I was thinking as soon as I found out about "the break" KITTY? Like NO ONE but Kitty???!!! Chuffin writers. They make it up I'm pretty sure but WHY do it in the first place?!

And then ep. 14! Cute start!! Lovely coupley!! And Alexis called Kitty Kate and gave her a kiss on the cheek!! Aw!!!
But now Kitty's kidnapped and the end was just so full of dread and ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! I was thinking about Kitty a lot today. Desperate!! I have to wait longer than a week I think coz my friend - from yesterday; I thought it was gonna be worse than it was; although I guess it's not a bad thing that her mind's been refreshed for the first part of the two parter! My lovely friend and "Please will you come and hold my hand next time?" can't watch early next week - Monday. We're going to see HUGH JACKMAN on Tuesday so I gotta take a break then even! But anyway next weekend's the time I think! I'm experiencing this desperate wait like all you guys did originally so that's not so bad I guess. It'll make me appreciate the rescue so much more this way!! I think it is a phenomenal rescue and aftermath!!! That is keeping me going!!
Spoilers - they can be a curse and a blessing!
My ships : "Kitty"/Richard, David/Snow, Lois/Clark, Danny/Lindsay. : Nate/Tori, Neal/Sara, Robert/Kitty & Matt/Dani. : Nate/Tori, Teddy/Henry, Cole/Phoebe, Tom/Lynette (S8), Addie/Pete, Olivia/Brian, Paul/Izzy, Charlie/Angelo, Jess/Danny, Nick/Amanda, Matt/Lauren.
My shows: DesperateHousewives, C(K)astle, Brothers&Sisters, 9-1-1, TheMentalist!!!

Last edited by PAL Awesomeness!!!; 05-29-2019 at 01:55 PM
Old 05-29-2019, 05:12 PM
Elite Fan

I love farmer Stana.
Old 05-29-2019, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Farmer Stan is hilarious

You'll love 7x15, actually the last stretch of s7 is amazing and honestly some of my favorite episodes, scenes and moments!!

Icon by Fiona
Old 05-30-2019, 01:00 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I love farmer Stana.
Quote:
Farmer Stan is hilarious
It's funny eh?! But it's great!!! She's so serious about it all!!! Refreshing for a celeb!!

Quote:
You'll love 7x15, actually the last stretch of s7 is amazing and honestly some of my favorite episodes, scenes and moments!!
Really?! From the start? I'mma go with NO. They did repeat all that stuff in 7.14 when Nieman was talking about Kitty's face. YUUUCK!!! Like I said I know there's some beautiful stuff at the end but I'm sure Karri will proper need to hold my hand before that. Figuratively lol! I got cushions I can hide behind. I don't need to see Kitty in a living nightmare. I just don't.

Ooooo!!! I member the dancing at the end of 7.19 hehe! And 7.22!!!! That was where I first heard that song I'm pretty sure!!! I remember one scene from 7.17. I watched 7.16 and 7.21 ages ago coz I deserved rewards for a couple things I'd done, on separate occasions. I have seen the bit in 7.23 where Kitty is comforting Richard before he gets his award! But deliberately not seen the speech! At least not the bit about Kitty! So I guess there are a lot of things I still remember from the cursed spoiler binge. But a lot of things - in S7 already too that I haven't seen/don't recall!!!
My ships : "Kitty"/Richard, David/Snow, Lois/Clark, Danny/Lindsay. : Nate/Tori, Neal/Sara, Robert/Kitty & Matt/Dani. : Nate/Tori, Teddy/Henry, Cole/Phoebe, Tom/Lynette (S8), Addie/Pete, Olivia/Brian, Paul/Izzy, Charlie/Angelo, Jess/Danny, Nick/Amanda, Matt/Lauren.
My shows: DesperateHousewives, C(K)astle, Brothers&Sisters, 9-1-1, TheMentalist!!!
Old 05-30-2019, 01:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

7x15 is intense to say the least, be prepared for that one. Though the end is worth it after . The acting done by everyone that episode is phenomenal. Nathan kills that episode. If you can survive that than you’re good for the rest of this season. 7x19 is one of my favorites but that’s because I was in labor while watching it . But really the rest of 7 after 7x15 is light and fluffy and cute

Icon by Fiona
Old 05-30-2019, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

just want to say i love 7x15
Old 05-30-2019, 12:27 PM
Master Fan

I do too!
Old 05-30-2019, 04:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
7x15 is intense to say the least, be prepared for that one.
Oh I'm sure!! I am bracing myself like you couldn't imagine lol for the start of that one! The only thought that's keeping me going is that beautiful final scene and the beautiful accompanying music too! I think it's not gonna be a party to get there though which worries me to put it mildly. I'm scared y'all!

Quote:
The acting done by everyone that episode is phenomenal. Nathan kills that episode.
Oh I have no doubt!! But I dread to think what Nathan's character will be involved in at this point in time Sandy! I mean you're gonna have Richard all out of his mind and then there's not gonna be any let up when the action switches to find Kitty so... YUCK!!!! None of the main characters are gonna have an easy first part to 7.15 I'm sure. Ugh I don't wanna talk about it anymore.

Thanks for trying to make me feel better you guys but I think I just have to see it and form my own opinions. Sad, terrified as they may be.
You know I always FREAK out about scenarios/ eps/ lead ins like this and the eppy itself is never as bad as I imagined it so... maybe that will happen this time too. Anyone seen SVU when Olivia gets kidnapped by that psycopath? Ep. 7.15 - better or worse than that? It's on a par right. Oh my goodness!!!

You were in labour while watching 7.19 Sandy!! Lol!!! You watch the series on the TV? Like "live" as it were?

I just think these writers really know how to bring their viewers right back down to earth. Not that it was necessary in any way shape or form. I mean maybe in eps. 11 - 13 it was a case of absence makes the heart grow fonder. They sure were all goooooooooood eps. for our MR. and MRS. Castle that's for sure!!!!!!!!!! But you know what y'all? If anyone's earned a happy marriage it's our Caskett right??!!!!!!

So I might rewatch some happy eps. before 7.15! Although I kinda don't want to coz I wanna stay in the "in keeping headspace" if you catch my drift?

Quote:
But really the rest of 7 after 7x15 is light and fluffy and cute
Goood!!! Better be!!!

I like being able to come here to discuss with you guys!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread