Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2018, 09:18 AM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for the welcome Then I'll rummage through the Stana Forum - there is certainly much to discover. One more question: what's up with the Nathan/ Stana/disputes thing?
I was horrified when I read about it. Especially since it is said that they would hate each other for years. Honestly, you did not see that on the screen. Only the 8 season lets mention what was going on.
BellaBellisario
Old 02-13-2018, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semperance (View Post)
Thanks for the welcome Then I'll rummage through the Stana Forum - there is certainly much to discover. One more question: what's up with the Nathan/ Stana/disputes thing?
I was horrified when I read about it. Especially since it is said that they would hate each other for years. Honestly, you did not see that on the screen. Only the 8 season lets mention what was going on.
There really is, especially with Castle and than all of the new project. Not even just Stana but everyone .

It's hard to say. None of the cast or crew let on to what was happening, so I'd say is they may have had their moments but I don't think it was anything big. I mean in season 8 they worked together a lot less as both Castle and Beckett were exploring new things (PI agency and Captain) plus Stana wanted more vacation time (she was back in her homelands as well as attended Milian Fashion Week) so that could be why. Both Stana and Nathan have said nothing be nice things about each other and seem to have the upmost respect for one another so I guess no matter what, at least they didn't allow it to fully affect their work and they kept it civil for the fans .

Icon by Fiona
Old 02-13-2018, 12:02 PM
Addicted Fan

Thank you for your opinion. I heard that Nathan did not deal nicely with Stana behind the scenes, he reportedly harassed her and she cried several times on the set. If so, that's pretty nasty and mean that Stana was then fired. And why was Tamala also fired? What did she have to do with it? I think it's good that Nathan and Stana have not made this public - but I'm kind of interested what really happened. If you see interviews of the first seasons, the two were so great friends.
BellaBellisario
Old 02-13-2018, 12:21 PM
Elite Fan

I try not to read about rumors because you only get one side. So I stay away from stuff like that. Unless the actual people in the situation comment on things. I stay away from it and just enjoy what is on my screen.
Old 02-13-2018, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

It's hard to say because both denied it ever happening. I won't lie but I find it odd Nathan, the boys, Molly and Susan haven't said a word about Stana and her new show yet Rob, Terri, guest stars, and Penny have- almost like it was a divided cast but I try not to think into it like that. I guess nobody but them know the truth but they're all to respectful to admit it.

Icon by Fiona
Old 02-13-2018, 01:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
It's hard to say because both denied it ever happening. I won't lie but I find it odd Nathan, the boys, Molly and Susan haven't said a word about Stana and her new show yet Rob, Terri, guest stars, and Penny have- almost like it was a divided cast but I try not to think into it like that. I guess nobody but them know the truth but they're all to respectful to admit it.
She has a good relationship with all those people. I wouldn't judge that because they haven't tweeted about it. Tamala hasn't either and you know she is good friends with Stana. None of them tweeted about Nathan's new pilot. This is why I hate speculating about things I don't know. We don't know these people in real life. So I will not judge them according to what I think is right and wrong.
Old 02-13-2018, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfce (View Post)
She has a good relationship with all those people. I wouldn't judge that because they haven't tweeted about it. Tamala hasn't either and you know she is good friends with Stana. None of them tweeted about Nathan's new pilot. This is why I hate speculating about things I don't know. We don't know these people in real life. So I will not judge them according to what I think is right and wrong.
I just found it odd, you also see two groups like and comment only certain posts but I leave it at that. They're all busy doing their own thing so that's how I view it.

Icon by Fiona
Old 02-13-2018, 01:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I just found it odd, you also see two groups like and comment only certain posts but I leave it at that. They're all busy doing their own thing so that's how I view it.
Exactly. Why speculate on something or people we really don't know about. I am done pretending we know these celebrities because man since the me too movement. I have had to stop watching a lot of shows and movies because of what we found out.

I just want to be entertained and hope they are good people in real life.
Old 02-13-2018, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Exactly. Why speculate on something or people we really don't know about. I am done pretending we know these celebrities because man since the me too movement. I have had to stop watching a lot of shows and movies because of what we found out.

I just want to be entertained and hope they are good people in real life.
That's why I hope for. That they've been honest, enjoy doing what they do and aren't like half of these celebs

Icon by Fiona
Old 02-13-2018, 01:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
That's why I hope for. That they've been honest, enjoy doing what they do and aren't like half of these celebs
It sadly is a long list of actors I can no longer follow and watch their stuff ever since that movement started. I try not to attach myself to famous people because you never know.
Old 02-13-2018, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Sadly now a days you have too.

Icon by Fiona
Old 02-13-2018, 01:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Sadly now a days you have too.
Yup. So when I see obsessive fans of both Nathan and Stana I stay away because I don't need that energy around me. I enjoy both for what they give me and that is all I can ask for.
Old 02-13-2018, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Yeah some fans are super crazy and want their five minutes if attention.

Icon by Fiona
Old 02-13-2018, 01:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah some fans are super crazy and want their five minutes if attention.
They still stalk Stana. They did it when she was filming Absentia.
Old 02-13-2018, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
They still stalk Stana. They did it when she was filming Absentia.
I remember that! Ridicolous! And than lets not forget the uproar from the interviews when asked about the ending of Castle, she said nothing wrong or disrespectful about anyone.

Quote:
drstanakatic
Juntos en vida y en muerte.

#StashesRMyJam 😜#CuzHeABadMotorScooter #TBToWhenIDatedAHockeyPlayer 👨🏻👩🏻🏒🥅

Icon by Fiona
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top