Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2011, 01:16 PM
Moderator Support Team

I think i make it because last year I was a spoiler whore for ALL my shows and there was like no surprise anymore because I not only read the spoilers, I read like posted transcrips and whatever else there was so really.. I knew about almost all of the episode before it aired and that wasnt much fun anymore

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-04-2011, 01:31 PM
Total Fan

I'm thinking of giving up watching sneak peeks... I don't know if I'll be able to though
Old 10-04-2011, 01:32 PM
Moderator Support Team

why are you thinking about it? and I will keep my fingers crossed. I am sure you can do it

oh new pics

Castle - Episode 4.05 - Eye of the Beholder - Promotional Photos | Spoiler TV

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-04-2011, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addison Breathtakingly Beautiful (View Post)
I think i make it because last year I was a spoiler whore for ALL my shows and there was like no surprise anymore because I not only read the spoilers, I read like posted transcrips and whatever else there was so really.. I knew about almost all of the episode before it aired and that wasnt much fun anymore
I know what you mean it's not as fun when you know everything in advance. It's why I like being spoiler free too.
Old 10-04-2011, 08:57 PM
Passionate Fan

I like being spolied for Castle and Bones. Now i have something to look forward to! I look forward to the next eps cuz Ik what they are about and I can't wait to see them. the surprises are still there for me somehow. and I love the pics. they look awesome.
Old 10-05-2011, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

oh cool new pics
Old 10-05-2011, 11:17 AM
Moderator Support Team

not getting spoiled for bones either

and youre welcome lisa

its good to have you on the same side Ash hehe

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-05-2011, 11:21 AM
Total Fan

More new pics!

Castle - Episode 4.05 - Eye of the Beholder - Promotional Photos | Spoiler TV

What

Spoiler:

Quote:
why are you thinking about it? and I will keep my fingers crossed. I am sure you can do it
So that I'm even more surprised and pleased when I watch the full episode

Thank you

Last edited by Fleur!; 10-05-2011 at 11:31 AM
Old 10-05-2011, 09:10 PM
Passionate Fan

the pics are good. and about what's in the spolier tags: IKR? hopefully it's just undercover to make someone show their hand. and great lanie impression
Old 10-05-2011, 09:48 PM
Total Fan

Now that I think of it, that's a possibility.
Old 10-05-2011, 11:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok I'm a little confused about this thread and it's late so I haven't checked the first post so I might've missed the rules, but let's see if I understand, we can post links to episode still but not post the actual stills here and we can't talk about them, we need spoiler tags, is that it?
Old 10-06-2011, 02:46 AM
Ultimate Fan

Ju your icon

I'm sure I'll try going spoiler free for Castle at some point, but I'm okay with not at the moment! I'm happy to be spoiled so long as I get to see the actual episode before someone else who's seen it tells me what's happened. I figure they won't put the best scenes in sneak peeks so it should be okay.

Fleur and JacksG13 I think it could be that too. They've probably just put it there to freak people out a bit first.
Old 10-06-2011, 06:24 AM
Moderator Support Team

Ju - this thread is to post pics from the episode, sneak peaks and stuff like that and yes we can talk about it here. just speculations tho,. if someone knows some facts then those are better be seen on the spoiler board

youre welcome Flor and thanks for the pics

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-06-2011, 11:00 AM
Total Fan

You're welcome. So we don't need to use spoiler tags to talk about promotional pictures?
Old 10-06-2011, 11:56 AM
Moderator Support Team

if its speculation normally not. but you can keep using them if you are considerate of those who just watch sneaks or something. but to talk about stuff and speculations are normally okay in here

LEVERAGE campaign

Closed Thread   Post New Thread