Fan Forum

Fan Forum (http://www.fanforum.com/)
-   Castle (http://www.fanforum.com/f363/)
-   -   Ruben Santiago-Hudson/Captain Roy Montgomery #4 - "This Is My House, Kate. The Mayor Doesn't Call the Shots, I Do." (http://www.fanforum.com/f363/ruben-santiago-hudson-captain-roy-montgomery-4-my-house-kate-mayor-doesnt-call-shots-i-do-63221377/)

fragileღheart 06-06-2019 08:12 PM

lol we both need a rewatch

Sandy0401 06-07-2019 01:56 AM

We do :lol: could always plan it and do it on here :P

hfce 06-07-2019 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (Post 97707465)
It's been a while for me too lol

Since our rewatch. :lol:

Sandy0401 06-07-2019 05:51 PM

Yeah :lol:

fragileღheart 06-10-2019 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (Post 97711549)
We do :lol: could always plan it and do it on here :P

that’s true we can :nod:

Sandy0401 06-10-2019 08:00 PM

:nod:

Sandy0401 06-12-2019 06:51 AM

https://66.media.tumblr.com/42047d4c...hpyjo4_500.gif

fragileღheart 06-12-2019 08:33 PM

with his kids. that’s how you knew something would happen because we never saw them until then

Sandy0401 06-12-2019 08:43 PM

^And we should've seen em prior especially since his oldest wasn't that much younger than Alexis

hfce 06-14-2019 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fragileღheart (Post 97766960)
with his kids. that’s how you knew something would happen because we never saw them until then

I didn't even think of that until now. :P

Sandy0401 06-14-2019 03:34 PM

Me neither :P

fragileღheart 06-15-2019 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (Post 97767041)
^And we should've seen em prior especially since his oldest wasn't that much younger than Alexis

:nod: i agree. i always think something is up when you see family you’ve never seen before :P

hfce 06-15-2019 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fragileღheart (Post 97790310)
:nod: i agree. i always think something is up when you see family you’ve never seen before :P

They are missing the son though. He has three kids not two.

Sandy0401 06-16-2019 09:05 AM

:nod: they probably only did the one clip, it was a father's day one and it has Rick/Alexis, Rick/Lily, Kevin/Sarah so that's why he's not in it :P

hfce 06-18-2019 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (Post 97799330)
:nod: they probably only did the one clip, it was a father's day one and it has Rick/Alexis, Rick/Lily, Kevin/Sarah so that's why he's not in it :P

What are you talking about? Who is they? :confused:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2021.
Copyright © 1998-2021, Fan Forum.