Fan Forum

Fan Forum (http://www.fanforum.com/)
-   Castle (http://www.fanforum.com/f363/)
-   -   Ruben Santiago-Hudson/Captain Roy Montgomery #4 - "This Is My House, Kate. The Mayor Doesn't Call the Shots, I Do." (http://www.fanforum.com/f363/ruben-santiago-hudson-captain-roy-montgomery-4-my-house-kate-mayor-doesnt-call-shots-i-do-63221377/)

Sandy0401 04-08-2019 06:50 PM





hfce 04-09-2019 09:52 PM

That was so sweet her going to see him. :)

Sandy0401 04-10-2019 06:18 AM

It was. The lady who plays Kim on GH went as well :). Love seeing so many go

fragileღheart 04-10-2019 10:01 AM

so lovely and love their friendship

Sandy0401 04-10-2019 11:57 AM

Me too

hfce 04-10-2019 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (Post 97085969)
It was. The lady who plays Kim on GH went as well :). Love seeing so many go

Kim who?

Sandy0401 04-10-2019 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hfce (Post 97091717)
Kim who?

Kim Neuro, Oscars mom

hfce 04-11-2019 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (Post 97094100)
Kim Neuro, Oscars mom

I didn't know she had another name. She goes by Tamara Braun in real life. That is why I was confused when you said Kim. :lol: How does she know Reuben?

Sandy0401 04-11-2019 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hfce (Post 97101619)
I didn't know she had another name. She goes by Tamara Braun in real life. That is why I was confused when you said Kim. :lol: How does she know Reuben?

Haha I didn't realize you knew the actress name or I would've said that, I said Kim because I know you watch GH (she was my first favorite actress :blush:). No idea how she knows him, she was on Castle but that was s5 and she was on The Rookie so maybe through Nathan and/or Stana? Nancy follows Stana, I think one of em retweeted the other so maybe even through that connection :shrug:.

Sandy0401 04-12-2019 07:55 PM

https://66.media.tumblr.com/49acf7e3...sb2ao4_540.gif

hfce 04-14-2019 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (Post 97105662)
Haha I didn't realize you knew the actress name or I would've said that, I said Kim because I know you watch GH (she was my first favorite actress :blush:). No idea how she knows him, she was on Castle but that was s5 and she was on The Rookie so maybe through Nathan and/or Stana? Nancy follows Stana, I think one of em retweeted the other so maybe even through that connection :shrug:.

She was on the Rookie?

Sandy0401 04-14-2019 01:33 AM

Yes, I didn’t watch but I seen it on Twitter. Only a small scene :)

Sandy0401 04-14-2019 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hfce (Post 97126476)
She was on the Rookie?

Tamara on The Rookie

There's her scene for you

hfce 04-16-2019 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (Post 97137854)
Tamara on The Rookie

There's her scene for you

That was so quick. I barely noticed it. No wonder I forgot it. :lol:

Sandy0401 04-16-2019 06:55 PM

Yeah it was short and sweet


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2020.
Copyright © 1998-2020, Fan Forum.