Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2017, 02:36 PM
Master Fan

Yep!
Old 02-11-2017, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

an award isn't needed to prove anything, it's just a title "hollywood" gives people and most of the time the same people IMO both Stana and Nathan are amazing actors if awards ceremony can't see that it's their loss
Old 02-11-2017, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragileღheart (View Post)
an award isn't needed to prove anything, it's just a title "hollywood" gives people and most of the time the same people IMO both Stana and Nathan are amazing actors if awards ceremony can't see that it's their loss
they are especially because if they weren't how would they have found work so fast? (Sorry I still can't get over how quickly the both of them had found something even if it was a small guest star role.) Hollywood knows who the top actors are hence why we see them keeping up with work.

Icon by Fiona
Old 02-11-2017, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
they are especially because if they weren't how would they have found work so fast? (Sorry I still can't get over how quickly the both of them had found something even if it was a small guest star role.) Hollywood knows who the top actors are hence why we see them keeping up with work.
exactly plus i bet they got great agents who get them those roles and good deals that's a bonus. it's great they both were able to find work after castle. not many actors coming off a long running show get that opportunity. some don't want to do anything bc 8 seasons would be a stretch for them IMO. Stana and Nathan aren't hollywood's top actors but one day who knows they might be.
Old 02-11-2017, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragileღheart (View Post)
exactly plus i bet they got great agents who get them those roles and good deals that's a bonus. it's great they both were able to find work after castle. not many actors coming off a long running show get that opportunity. some don't want to do anything bc 8 seasons would be a stretch for them IMO. Stana and Nathan aren't hollywood's top actors but one day who knows they might be.
I agree, it's nice to see that a majority of the Castle cast has done something in the last almost year. I could get taking a year off, honestly I was shocked to see both of them keep landing projects the way they are because I assumed they'd want that break. They're the top in Hollywood to me, can't really say I care for any of the actual big names (Tom Cruise, Angelina Jolie etc..) .

Icon by Fiona
Old 02-12-2017, 05:06 AM
Elite Fan

They both have great agents and belong to top agencies so that helps a lot to get work. Nathan is taking a break from taking long term work like hour long series and having fun doing half hour. While Stana just likes to good work. But I thought for sure she would turn to short term cable work. Instead she is the main lead again and a show that sounds just like Castle hours.
Old 02-12-2017, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfce (View Post)
They both have great agents and belong to top agencies so that helps a lot to get work. Nathan is taking a break from taking long term work like hour long series and having fun doing half hour. While Stana just likes to good work. But I thought for sure she would turn to short term cable work. Instead she is the main lead again and a show that sounds just like Castle hours.
that surprised me with Stana, I could see W3R and even Cadaver but doing Absentia really surprised me. I'm sure she's in her glory since it's being filmed in Bulgaria and it was only til March to shoot for it. Nathan's just taking it one day at a time which is so Nathan and laid back anyways . As long both are happy.

Icon by Fiona
Old 02-12-2017, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I agree, it's nice to see that a majority of the Castle cast has done something in the last almost year. I could get taking a year off, honestly I was shocked to see both of them keep landing projects the way they are because I assumed they'd want that break. They're the top in Hollywood to me, can't really say I care for any of the actual big names (Tom Cruise, Angelina Jolie etc..) .
agreed i don't go for the big name celebrities too often only some.

it's nice that they both are doing what they love
Old 02-12-2017, 12:55 PM
Master Fan

^That is nice..!
Old 02-12-2017, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 02-12-2017, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

That was season 5 right?

Icon by Fiona
Old 02-12-2017, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

5x02 cloudy with a chance of murder
Old 02-12-2017, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Thank you for that

I love these bts photos when neither is really paying attention

Icon by Fiona
Old 02-13-2017, 08:04 AM
Elite Fan

After they got together.
Old 02-13-2017, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Thank you for that

I love these bts photos when neither is really paying attention
it makes the photos even more beautiful because they aren't posing for the picture it's natural