Castle

Very good in those glasses

Icon by Fiona
Old 08-03-2019, 06:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

for sure
Old 08-03-2019, 06:11 AM
Master Fan

The Rookie is finally on tv tonight!! It's funny how the network's facebook page is promoting it, and people leave comments like; "Hey look, it's Castle with a new show..!"
Old 08-03-2019, 09:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anja** (View Post)

The Rookie is finally on tv tonight!! It's funny how the network's facebook page is promoting it, and people leave comments like; "Hey look, it's Castle with a new show..!"
Did you enjoy it?
Old 08-04-2019, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

How did you like it, Anja?

Quote:
nathanfillion
Is bubblegum still flavored with spider legs? Asking for a friend. #kidfacts

Quote:
nathanfillion
Pick a caption. 1- Guess who brought powdered donuts to work! 2- Now I haff a machine gun. Ho. Ho. Ho. 3- Say hello to my little friend!
4- Write your own.

Quote:
nathanfillion
In another fun, LA twist, we’re filming #therookieabc at the home of a former employer of mine. Thanks for the job so many years ago, Rick. In a lot of ways, this is all your fault.

Icon by Fiona
Old 08-04-2019, 08:39 AM
Elite Fan

^ After what I read about behind the scenes. Why his co-star left. I don't think I will be back for season 2. Here is the link https://www.instagram.com/p/B0vCRlxl...=1agtjt3b9lee6

I am trying to figure out who it is. I know it's not Nathan. Sheesh this is so sad.
Old 08-04-2019, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^I'd personally like to know who it was, I think there name should be plastered everywhere. But I respect her decision to not put the name out there. I try and NEVER think bad of anyone, I've always had and probably always will live with the belief that everyone has good within them. I will say I find it ironic how she's quitting and everything that went down with Castle. Do I think they're related? No. As a woman I find it disgusting that all of this goes on and most people keep quiet because money talks and b.s. walks....I don't want to make any assumptions about anything so I think I'll just end my mini rant here .

Icon by Fiona
Old 08-04-2019, 01:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
^I'd personally like to know who it was, I think there name should be plastered everywhere. But I respect her decision to not put the name out there. I try and NEVER think bad of anyone, I've always had and probably always will live with the belief that everyone has good within them. I will say I find it ironic how she's quitting and everything that went down with Castle. Do I think they're related? No. As a woman I find it disgusting that all of this goes on and most people keep quiet because money talks and b.s. walks....I don't want to make any assumptions about anything so I think I'll just end my mini rant here .
I wish she would put that actor on blast. He doesn't deserve to work anymore.She always got along with Nathan. Now I am wondering who that actor is. Not only did she face sexual harassment but the racism from the behind the scene crew is what is baffling ans sad. The crew from behind are always seem to be the nice ones. It is harder to get rid of them though because of the union stuff. Oh well I still love Nathan but won't support that show as along as that show runner is around. Now it makes sense why season 8 was a mess. This show runner of The Rookie is a mess and a piece of shiat. But he is the norm in Hollywood and so is racism. Oh well I still enjoy repeats of Castle. I just won't be supporting the Rookie anymore.
Old 08-05-2019, 03:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^I don't blame you, I mean I watched only a couple of episodes and I loved her character. I probably won't watch either (I mean I rarely do anyways so ). I do hope Nathan and Alexi (if innocent) can do something about this. Why do the racist, sexism thing is beyond me. I'm pretty sure they knew who they wanted in that role (they always have an idea) so for her to have joined shouldn't have been surprising therefore shouldn't have happened. If you can't work with someone due to your own personal beliefs than leave the other alone and quit.

Icon by Fiona
Old 08-06-2019, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i’m pretty upset about this. she was my favorite character and such a good actress and i was happy that a poc got cast as a lead role on an abc show because that rarely happened. i’m happy that she spoke about this situation because this shouldn’t be happening, it should be a safe, heathy work environment. i feel so terrible she had to go through this especially the racism. it’s wrong on so many levels. work should be somewhere you’re comfortable, not bullied because of you color or if you’re a woman. just upsetting to read this over the weekend that this happened. i wish AH would do more and reported it to the health department like he was suppose to. such a lose to this show but it’s for the better i don’t blame her i wouldn’t want to be there if that is what’s happening. she came forward with the names of some who caused this, that’s good, maybe abc can do something about it, but i’m not hopeful.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/am...ed-her-1229534
Old 08-06-2019, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Thanks for the update Nikki . I agree, that's what I think I loved about Espo, Roy, Gates, Vikram, Hayley and Lanie in Castle is that they were people of color in these careers and while not the leads they played such an important part. That's what I was excited to see AH in The Rookie and any other show that uses more than just your white actor. I do hope something is done about this because it's 2019 almost 2020 it's time to put an end to all of this. Roseanne was fired for her tweet, these guys should be fired ASAP. I never had much of an issue with Alexi Hawley but as showrunner who sat back and did nothing he needs to be jobless as well. It's time to stop letting people get away with this type of stuff.

Icon by Fiona
Closed Thread   Post New Thread