Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2011, 12:42 PM
Total Fan

Aww she's growing so fast.
Old 11-24-2011, 01:16 PM
Moderator Support Team

she looked SO grown up in the last episode. did you notice that? like she grown a lot between the last ep and this one. amazing

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-24-2011, 01:32 PM
Total Fan

YES, I did! She looked slightly different. I wonder why.
Old 11-25-2011, 09:43 AM
Moderator Support Team

i dont know either. more make up. different clothes.. hair different. i dont know. it just looked like it

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-25-2011, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

She is looking more and more grown up
Old 11-25-2011, 09:54 AM
Total Fan

Remember what she looked like back in S1? She was a baby.
Old 11-25-2011, 01:55 PM
Master Fan

I like that they are making her grow up gradually I mean to me it's more realistic.
Old 11-25-2011, 07:32 PM
Master Fan

She did look older. I guess it's normal, she's 18 already. She was only 14 when the show started.
Old 12-04-2011, 09:40 AM
Addicted Fan

This is really Molly's twitter, right? https://twitter.com/#!/MollyQuinn93

Because I was looking through her tweets and some fan tweeted her this:

" @MollyQuinn93 has only sort of bonded with Beckett, but not anyone else on the team. "

and she replied with this:

"She's not even that close 2 Beckett. Kate has been all business w/ Alexis. A respects B, but is not sure B's sane. Needs more time"

Which I think is very weird. Alexis is not sure Beckett's sane? Wtf? I don't know what she means. She makes it sound like Beckett just got out of the psych ward.

Anyway, I do hope Beckett and Alexis get closer, because if there's one thing I don't like this season, is how Alexis has been to Beckett. They never had that many scenes together, but Alexis seemed to really like Beckett and they even had sort of forged some kind of friendship and all, with Alexis calling her to ask her for her advice and everything. But this season Alexis seems to be resenting Beckett for putting her dad in danger. I really didn't like how she acted in Cops and Robbers when Beckett was trying to calm her down and promised her dad and grandma would be ok and she practically gives her a death stare and says: "They better" I thought that was soo weird, especially considering that, for once, Castle being in danger had NOTHING to do with him being partners with Kate. He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. I get being scared, but that was really weird for me. It seemed like Alexis suddenly didn't like Kate. Well not suddenly, because in Rise she also seemed to be mad that her dad was helping Kate and that because of her, Castle would be in danger. I get her being scared for her dad's life, but her blaming Kate and kinda acting like she doesn't like her anymore is not sitting very well with me.

Am I the only one who feels like this?
Old 12-04-2011, 10:02 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
"She's not even that close 2 Beckett. Kate has been all business w/ Alexis. A respects B, but is not sure B's sane. Needs more time"
that is quite rude but i as a person wouldn't take it seriously because twitter is very informal medium and people do behave stupidly even if they don't mean to

well i would be lying if i say i like the current attitude but i can understand it..on some level

well she still is teenager,right?She is a planner...and all her plans failed this season..
1)Going to Stanford
2)Long distance relationship isn't working either
3)Her Dad is going gaga over a cop risking his life(her opinion not mine ofcourse)

According to me she is unable to understand His father devotion,unconditional love for Beckett.For her he is wasting his time..because his dad isn't happy either technically other than having to see Beckett
because she doesn't know Kate does love him..Maybe then she can accept her
When Josh yelled in the Rise..she took it real close to heart and that is why she's blaming Beckett
She is in a state ..she cant really afford to lose her Dad..or even think about it..

i hope i didnt make anyone mad..Its just my opinion and sorry for the long post
Old 12-04-2011, 11:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

that is a weird thing to say but i agree, maybe it wasnt meant that way and the interpretatiuon over the internet is always a little weird.

I hope they grow closer as well and it seems like Castle is talking a lot about Alexis to Beckett which I love and he isalways asking her opinion about it so kate knows a lot more about alexis than before and i also loved the bonding scenes with them and i do think that they bonded over the seasons, like in the episode where she helped arranging the stuff in the police department or when alexis waited for her dad at the police station and something like that.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-04-2011, 07:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Can I please be added to the fans list?

Alexis is the best daughter ever!! ^^

07/07/17 - Met David Tennant, Nathan Fillion, Sarah Wayne Callies, Ruth Connell, Alex Kingston, Freema Agyeman... at MTLCC17 -
09/07/17
Old 12-05-2011, 12:09 PM
Moderator Support Team

of course I will add you. welocome

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-05-2011, 02:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the add

07/07/17 - Met David Tennant, Nathan Fillion, Sarah Wayne Callies, Ruth Connell, Alex Kingston, Freema Agyeman... at MTLCC17 -
09/07/17
Old 12-05-2011, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome to the thread Nick

I don't really think anything on twitter should be taken too seriously