Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2012, 09:28 PM
Master Fan

I liked it. I was wondering when the show was going to do something with a rogue government agent. Also, so far the NYPD has dealt with the FBI, DEA, and now the CIA. Which government group would be next?

Oh, and I'm SO GLAD they showed Beckett and Castle in the promo next week, because we knew they would survive this cliffhanger, so to sell it as "Will they survive?" would be kind of insulting to us fans, IMO.
Giana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 03:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You gotta love the panic button
King of Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 03:35 AM
Absolute Fan

I don't know how I feel about this episode yet I think I need to wait until the 2nd part. I admit though I kind of lost interest in the story. The other two parters have been so strong but this just seemed a little bit of for me, it just didn't seem to work.

I do love the hints Kate keeps giving Castle about doing things outside of work. I also loved Alexis's internship. I have been waiting for her to get into that side of things for a long time.
Kelly2790 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 03:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's eps like this I wish I had not watched until I have the 2nd part!

That said I loved it and of course they will survive, kind be the end of the show if they didn't, so moving on. Love that Beckett wasn't Castle's 'first' and that she was jealous he had done this before. Also you know everything will be okay in the end with the US and Pandora.

Damn now the wait begins for the conclusion!
lancer1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 05:27 AM
Absolute Fan

Holy crap this was intense, even knowing the cliffhanger coming it was so intense watching it. I really, really hope some confession is gonna come out of nearly drowning together, cause SERIOUSLY!!!
Old 02-14-2012, 06:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

OMG great episode I love when they make 2 part events but the cliffhanger Can't wait till next Tuesday!
Old 02-14-2012, 09:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smeagolkitten (View Post)
Holy crap this was intense, even knowing the cliffhanger coming it was so intense watching it. I really, really hope some confession is gonna come out of nearly drowning together, cause SERIOUSLY!!!
SERIOUSLY IS RIGHT.

I'm hoping to trust these writers, I mean its the fourth season

But I was very impressed by the episode. Jennifer Beals was amazing. And Nathan, does he have chemistry with everything/everyone? haha.

I was a bit annoyed that everytime Kate asked Rick something personal, something would get in the way. They better let them have an actual conversation

Visit Castle | icon[x]
CJG18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That cliffhanger was killer. But well of course we know they'll be okay. It's not like they'd kill off the starts of the show.

I loved Jealous Beckett of course and I hope to see something more come of that in the next part
Old 02-14-2012, 11:02 AM
Elite Fan

this episode kept me on edge of my seat.Really cant wait for next part
meen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree about losing interest in this first part. I am watching it now, I love this internship for Alexis it's a great job for her.

Jennifer Beals is great, she and Nathan do have chemistry but I hate the CIA they keep everything from people who are trying to help and they aren't much help keeping things from Beckett's co-workers who also is trying to help.

Love this ending, "She's not my part you are" aw
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
MrღMrsStinsbatskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 01:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddisonLove (View Post)
That cliffhanger was killer. But well of course we know they'll be okay. It's not like they'd kill off the starts of the show.
Sure, otherwise the show would be called Espo from next week on.
Old 02-14-2012, 02:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

Another Great episode, full of awkward moments, Kate's facial expressions, and Castle's humor. Loved the trunk scene.

Is it next Monday already?!
CaptnBrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

This ep was soooo goood. I must say, Jennifer and Nathan have some really awesome chemistry. Of course, not as good as Stana and Nathan's chemistry.

The cliffhanger made me fall off my chair. Way to end an episode!

Hopefully we'll get some answers in next Monday's episode.

Oh and last but not least, loved the Caskett interaction as always! They are so made for eachother.

Icon Credit: my beating heart
Jenny's Dimple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 04:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Stuck in a trunk. In a submerging car. All these tight situations they get stuck in and get through together... The blatant jealousy and fear of someone else moving in, come on now. youknowwhatimean

Another great episode though, imo. Liked seeing Alexis on the scene(s). Damn the wait!
m a d d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So was it just me or was the trunk scene dirty?

"Movie it over, put it in" (or words to that effect)
lancer1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread