Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2011, 10:19 AM
Moderator Support Team

WELL.... - you can consider having sex with someone else while being in a relationship - you shouldnt b ecause thats cheating but you can. and well i dont think that josh is gone by now. I mean he was never THAT present you know what I mean. we only saw him here and there like twice or was it 3 times in the whole season so... he could still be around but I HOPE that after the last episode she will officially break up wiht him in the next one. Wouldnt that make our day?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-06-2011, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think she's broken up with Josh yet or we'd all know about it. Her doing that would make me get up and do a happy dance
Old 05-06-2011, 01:16 PM
Passionate Fan

yeah, I know it all, but it doesn't seem like Josh is showing up in the last two episodes, so what? we'll have him in s4? OMG, this is too much for me. I ship him with Africa.
Old 05-06-2011, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

good idea. If Beckett doesn't break up with him by the end of the season then I guess he will be back for Season 4. Unless the season starts with some kind of explanation that she and Josh broke up without actually showing it. But I really don't want to wait that long to know the relationship is over. So, hopefully she'll break things off before that. That would make a lot of Castle fans happy. Then the next step, is getting Castle and Beckett together
Old 05-06-2011, 01:33 PM
Moderator Support Team

lol josh and Africa - perfect match if you ask me

oh... do you think we will actually have a time jump to season 4. that could explain josh being gone without actually seeing that josh is being gone. but honestly I do want to see the actual breakup. prefferably with her going to castle afterwards and telling him that she is in love wiht him and has been - ALWAYS

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-06-2011, 02:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Well, either she breaks up with him and we'll see it, or just tell Castle or Lanie or someone that she broke up with Josh and so that we'll know. I hope the second, because I don't want to see Josh anymore, and then that will mean, that she could broke up with him right after 3.18
Old 05-06-2011, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

aww I like the sound of that

Well as long as Josh does end up gone I'll be happy. He's been in the way long enough already and we all know he's nothing more than a plot device, to keep Castle and Beckett's relationship from moving too quickly. At this point we're ready for more. Hopefully they'll give that to us and won't make us wait too long. We love the almost declarations and the tension but I think it's about time that we get to see them explore that amazing chemistry and start dating We all know it's going to happen, and the sooner the better
Old 05-06-2011, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfaithfully (View Post)
yeah, I know it all, but it doesn't seem like Josh is showing up in the last two episodes, so what? we'll have him in s4? OMG, this is too much for me. I ship him with Africa.
I wouldn't be surprised if Josh wasn't around anymore. At least it doesn't look liek he is.
Still waiting for the words though.
Old 05-07-2011, 05:33 AM
Moderator Support Team

I mean we always knew he excitet . but yeah we barely saw him (not that I mind. I dont like him very much. I mean sure he is a nice guy but .. yeah I dont want him with Beckett ) he can meet someone really nice at the hospital or so. I want him happy but I want Beckett single so that she can finally be with castle

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-07-2011, 06:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sure Josh can meet someone else. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy who has a hard time getting a date. He's just not the right one for Kate. And I think everyone can agree on that I really hope that relationship is over by the end of the season.
Old 05-07-2011, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Even if there wasn't a Richard Castle in Kate's life I don't think they would work, what with Josh always going away with doctors without borders and everything. Kate wants a family and some point, and with the guy always gone...
Nah, he should just find someone else.
Old 05-13-2011, 06:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm new to this thread/board so I don't know if these were posted here before...
Stana Katic in bikini in Castle S03E22 | Hot Celebs, Celebrity Gossip, News, Photos
Old 05-13-2011, 06:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The definitely weren't.

You should post them in the Stana thread as well.
Old 05-13-2011, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was hoping someone with HD had done some caps or for official still photo
Old 05-14-2011, 07:19 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddisonLove (View Post)
I'm sure Josh can meet someone else. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy who has a hard time getting a date. He's just not the right one for Kate. And I think everyone can agree on that I really hope that relationship is over by the end of the season.
thats true. he just chose the wrong one to date

and thanks for the pics

LEVERAGE campaign

Closed Thread   Post New Thread