Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2011, 09:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by spikespeigel26 (View Post)
I was just hoping we'd see Beckett calling Josh and her final words before the fade to black:

"Josh, we need to talk."
Yes, that would have been nice.

So, btw, I thought that with her getting that letter from Royce her "moment of weekness" (or was it a "moment of strength"?) in the hotel really made sense - that she decided to open up that door and see what it would lead to, rather than continue to wonder about "if only."

Unfortunately for us, it didn't lead to resolution, it only lead to her having to be honest with herself, but that was a major step already.
Main haunts: Castle Bones
Old 05-02-2011, 09:51 PM
Total Fan

Oh my GOD, what an AMAZING episode! I enjoyed every single minute of it! It would've been perfect if there'd been a kiss

Royce's letter final words...
Old 05-03-2011, 12:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneLady (View Post)
Ah, you're adding three more hours to the usual six.

So when do you get to watch the episode?
I still see it on Monday Night at 10:00 it's just 3 hours after the east coast sees it (IF that makes sense at all)

as far as the ep goes I liked it, it had great Caskett moments , It would have been better if we got rid of Josh but I did like the touch of what Royce had said in the note.
Old 05-03-2011, 09:01 AM
Moderator Support Team

working on getting the new episode. i am so excited. did you guys love it?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-03-2011, 11:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

that was a-m-a-z-i-n-g! that ep was full of awesome scenes! but atm i can only think OMG that hotel scene!! they are getting so close! this was the first time they really thought about kissing each other. so full of longing, i was about to freak when she finally opened that door.. i should have known better xD seriously, they will be the death of me. they are SUCH TORTURERS!!! but i enjoy this kind of torture immensely and Royce's last words. just perfect. now with that kind of a build up something HAS to happen between them in the finale!!! *off again to hide from evil spoilers*
Old 05-03-2011, 11:10 AM
Moderator Support Team

I love it so far and there are so many castle beckett moments. i am totally in love with this episode so far but i hate that she got out of her hotel room and he wasnt there anymore. sniff. that was so sad but i also understand that they maybe need some more time.

the bikini tho wasnt THAT nice,..

dominic purcell. I missed seeing him on tv since prison break was over.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-03-2011, 11:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

BEST EPISODE EVER!

now if you'll excuse me, i have to go and recover... are there some pills for keeping Casketness under control??
Old 05-03-2011, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I was so mad when she came out and he'd just closed his door
Old 05-03-2011, 11:55 AM
Total Fan

I have to say that I wasn't. It was such a sweet moment that I didn't really care that he was gone when she came back into the room. The fact that she actually opened the door is more than enough for me.
Old 05-03-2011, 12:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

I seriously loved the episode. it was fully focused on Castle and Becket and their feelings and god we got so awesome moments. we didnt get a kiss but we got longing and Beckett realizing she wants him - thats a lot more than i thought we would get.

I hope that it will continue like that in the next weeks and that by the finale she will finally tell him about it and that they will get together next season.

that was a great episode and even if I missed the castle family, Alexis and Martha I still enjoyed the episode like nothing else

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-03-2011, 12:18 PM
Passionate Fan

Loved the ep! Now we have the cards in the table, time to get rid of that guy them showing the cards between themselves and move forward!!
Old 05-03-2011, 12:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleur! (View Post)
I have to say that I wasn't. It was such a sweet moment that I didn't really care that he was gone when she came back into the room. The fact that she actually opened the door is more than enough for me.
I have to second that
I admit that for some seconds, I thought it would happen.. but even this was more than enough. Plus after 3 seasons watching them just dancing around each other, I might as well get a heart attack if they would jump into it like this. I mean.. it would be awesome.. and it WILL BE. But for now, I'm glad to see that finally, Kate is exactly where she is supposed to be.

Quote:
I seriously loved the episode. it was fully focused on Castle and Becket and their feelings and god we got so awesome moments. we didnt get a kiss but we got longing and Beckett realizing she wants him - thats a lot more than i thought we would get.
yeah, exactly.. so nicely said.
Old 05-03-2011, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addison Breathtakingly Beautiful (View Post)

I hope that it will continue like that in the next weeks and that by the finale she will finally tell him about it and that they will get together next season.

that was a great episode and even if I missed the castle family, Alexis and Martha I still enjoyed the episode like nothing else
I really hope so too. It finally looks like she's thinking about telling him and after this episode, she needs to dump Josh and tell Castle how she feels
Old 05-03-2011, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleur! (View Post)
me too

I really loved the ep overall

and we actually got a scene with Laine and Epsosito
Old 05-03-2011, 02:43 PM
Total Fan

I love those two, they're so cute!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread