Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2011, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addison Breathtakingly Beautiful (View Post)
its definitely better than nothing

I love how beckett and Castle think exactly the same

and he always brings her coffee. how cute is that?

i love that castle has naked heat on his cell

whoa.. its amazing what some people do to get a higher power ..

aww they go on a date (and she doesnt even know it )

AND - it ended - IN AN ELEVATOR
yeah and Josh didn't interrupt for one
Old 03-29-2011, 05:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit Heart (View Post)
yeah that was brilliant.. the more i think about it, the more i believe that Beckett actually knew he must have seen it.. she just kept talking and pretending not to see what a bad liar he is
but even if i'm wrong..the end was nice.
That could be too! Either way, I think he gave her a perfect excuse to get all "bossy" and kidnap him - but instead of using her stubbornness to say "no" to him, this time she used it to do something *she* wanted to do *with* him. And he wasn't going to stop her!

I think if she ever found out, worst case, she'd be a little embarrassed (but probably more because she didn't see through his white lie), and would find a way to get back at him in some fun way. Honestly, it reminded me a bit of the ending of the magic episode, where she fibs that a) she didn't just hear him break up with Gina, and b) that, oh, she was just going to catch the comfort food train, and hm, would he be interested in joining her?
Main haunts: Castle Bones
Old 03-29-2011, 06:01 PM
Master Fan

The only thing I found strange about Castle and the movie is that Beckett didn't know that it was a favorite of his!!

I loved seeing more of all the rest of the group this week. The Captain was fantastic when he was up against the attorrney!!

Alexis was great! I love that her issue was resolved they way it was. It kind of reminded me of what she did with the turnstyle in Season 1 and the scene between her and Rick reminded me of the one they had in the interrogation room. I agree with Kate, Alexis has really given him no reason not to trust her!
Old 03-29-2011, 07:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nessylink (View Post)
I think if she ever found out, worst case, she'd be a little embarrassed (but probably more because she didn't see through his white lie), and would find a way to get back at him in some fun way. Honestly, it reminded me a bit of the ending of the magic episode, where she fibs that a) she didn't just hear him break up with Gina, and b) that, oh, she was just going to catch the comfort food train, and hm, would he be interested in joining her?
I'm pretty sure halfway through the movie when Castle's quoting half of the lines Beckett would realize she's been tricked. hahaha. I don't think she'd mind, I think she'd laugh. And totally! She's in a relationship, they have to find SOME excuse to hang out outside of the 12th. And I have loooved how they've been developing their relationship lately away from the precinct. They hang out. That's an aspect to their relationship that has just started developing this season. I LOVE IT. Once we get Josh out of the way, it's only a matter of time...

I also loved how she wouldn't take no for an answer. THIS IS WHAT THEY'D BE LIKE IF THEY WERE TOGETHER. RIGHT THERE. Seriously. Except maybe they'd makeout in the elevator or something. That last scene was totally how one of their evenings would look.
Old 03-29-2011, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lisa~ (View Post)
Though I could have done without him being mentioned at all.

I really liked the episode.
Nice twists.

Ryan tackling that guy was pretty cool.

Loved all the Alexis/Castle scenes.

And Castle's line of 'making you the worst brother since Cain'. I like that.

Not bad enough that that DA wanted to put a man into jail for something he didn't even do, he actually wante dto blackmail Montgomery as well.
Old 03-30-2011, 03:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nessylink (View Post)
That could be too! Either way, I think he gave her a perfect excuse to get all "bossy" and kidnap him - but instead of using her stubbornness to say "no" to him, this time she used it to do something *she* wanted to do *with* him. And he wasn't going to stop her!

Quote:
Honestly, it reminded me a bit of the ending of the magic episode
me,too. he had almost the same smirk on his face when the elevator closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by caliles213 (View Post)
I'm pretty sure halfway through the movie when Castle's quoting half of the lines Beckett would realize she's been tricked. hahaha.
Haha that’s what i was thinking. there’s no way he could keep that masquerade up for long and yeah, gotta love the development of their relationship. she has opened up to him so much
Old 03-30-2011, 05:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Though I could have done without him being mentioned at all.
me too. at least it is an improvement though
Old 03-30-2011, 07:49 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
lol thank god. for me it was enough that he was mentioned.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-30-2011, 08:08 AM
Passionate Fan

Very nice Ep!!

Love how Caskett are so totally married already XD

Loved how everyone had a great moment in the ep (love Ryan, he'ssoooo cute, i totally saw that idolizing Castle thing they had say about his character ^^)

I'm not worried at all about Castle's movie white lie XD I bet they had not been watching the movie 15 minutes when he already gave himself away XDXD

And i tooooootallly loved that our dear St. Mary's Whisky bottled made an appearance!!
Old 04-01-2011, 02:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Finally saw it!
I loved Castle and Alexis moments, those two are so cute. Aand the Castle/Beckett date at the end was awesome, his face when he was in the elevator was hilarious.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great.

And yes, those were such great scenes.

Quote:
me too. at least it is an improvement though
You mean, not having to see him at least?
Old 12-27-2017, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Old 12-28-2017, 09:30 AM
Elite Fan

The door slamming on his face.
Old 12-28-2017, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

and the way shes looking at him, standing all close it's the little things like that, that make season 3 one of my faves
Closed Thread   Post New Thread