Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2011, 01:19 AM
Master Fan

I loved the Ep I kind of knew who the Killer was but then again for some odd reason I always pick them out.
Loved the Castle/Alexis bits I felt bad for her but I could also understand why he did what he had, Loved Beckett's insight of it all , I also felt bad for what really Happened clearly these friends aren't really Alexis' friends if they Peer pressure her into shop lifting However I also know how hard it is to find good friends at least she chose to do the right thing
as far as the Caskett ending goes I LOVED IT, I didn't mind that he lied, it wasn't like a Huge full on lie it was a little white lie ,she'll find out about it eventually but something tells me by the time she does it won't matter because she would have enjoyed her time spent with him, and Yes I agree with all of you Josh needs to go bye bye.
Old 03-29-2011, 05:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow, with those comments I'm really curious now.

*waiting for evening to come *
Old 03-29-2011, 07:48 AM
Elite Fan

Loved the pisode. Having Montgomery play a big part in taking the guy down was brilliant. Ryan flipping the guy was beyond awesome as was his fanboy behaviour.

The end scene though was what made the episode. So adorable
Old 03-29-2011, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

We got an adorable end scene again? So looking forward to that now.

And I can't wait to see Ryan in action, we rarely see that.
Old 03-29-2011, 08:39 AM
Moderator Support Team

working on getting the episode. I cant wait

finally got the episode. watching right now

and lol that greenstuff looks yucky and i certainly do not want to try it. in PP Addison does drink green stuff as well, wonder if its made out of the same veggies and all

and lol "for Richard Castle - PRess 1" he is so awesome

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Last edited by Imzadi; 03-29-2011 at 10:10 AM
Old 03-29-2011, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

hehe We so share the same brain. When I saw Martha with the green smoothie was like "Hey that's Addison's drink" lol. Hehe i bet it is.

I loved that too. He's funny and adorable
Old 03-29-2011, 10:24 AM
Moderator Support Team

lol well I voluntarly give you half of my brain - for now

so far definitely an interesting case - someone killing a juror to get the case "closed" is just wow - some people would really do anything not to get into jail. Cant wait to see whats going on there. In the beginning I thought that the guy had a gun and wanted to kill the suspect-

taking a short pause to appreciate stanas hair - seriously - walking hair commercial

oh and I love Roach. they are adorable

what do you guys think about the blouse beckett is wearing?

lol castles on liners again - and yes castle too soon

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-29-2011, 10:36 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addison Breathtakingly Beautiful (View Post)
working on getting the episode. I cant wait

finally got the episode. watching right now

and lol that greenstuff looks yucky and i certainly do not want to try it. in PP Addison does drink green stuff as well, wonder if its made out of the same veggies and all

and lol "for Richard Castle - PRess 1" he is so awesome
I remember Rene Russo in 'The Thomas Crown Affair' drank it too. Still looks disgusting.
Old 03-29-2011, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

hehe good girl

I thought so too, with the way he was staring and looking all jumpy. I didn't expect him to just die like that.

lol she has great hair yes

they are, they have great banter

Actually I didn't like that green/blue blouse, buttoned all the way up to the very top *hides*

"He makes a killer cup of joe"
Old 03-29-2011, 10:40 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
what do you guys think about the blouse beckett is wearing?
I prefered her in the red or the purple
Old 03-29-2011, 10:55 AM
Moderator Support Team

their baner is amazing, when they are with lanie and beckett talks to him and they look at each other.. its just awesome

lol yes that drink looks horrible. if everything in there would be at least cooked.. then maybe it wouldnt be so bad. it would be like soup lol

didnt like the blue blouse much either but i definitely like the red coat.

loool Ryan is funny and esposito telling him he is not castle

and yay for beckett and castle talking about alexis, at least we got a scene like that

and wow. i never expected Alexis to react like that but yeah if my parents would have done that i would have probably reacted the same

and I love that beckett and castle talk about it. awww

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-29-2011, 10:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

i enjoyed this ep nice twists.
seriously Alexis is not from this planet very cute father/daughter scenes i always love when Castle seeks Beckett's advice about Alexis. loved Ryan and Esposito,too and of course the Cap wouldn't disappoint
wheeeee how sweet was that ending! they have a date loved how she wouldn't accept a no from him so cute how she was all excited to introduce him to it.. they're so on the same page well yeah she'll probably be a little angry when she finds out xD but i also don't think it will be such a major thing. she probably already saw through him during the movie and i bet they DID go to Remy's afterwards
Old 03-29-2011, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know right? We finally got something with Alexis Castle and Beckett. I just wish Beckett would have actually talked to Alexis, but it's still better than nothing. And it's cute how Beckett always has Alexis's back on things. But still she's there to talk to Castle and tell him what to do to make things right.
Old 03-29-2011, 12:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nessylink (View Post)
Hmm... Well, it was a good case, but the ep was actually kinda un-castle like... Not outright funny, not outright dramatic, just kinda middle-of the road. A little disappointing.
i agree, i was also disappointed. but i guess thats because the previous episode was so stuffed with great quotes and it was so entertaining. this episode wasnt bad.. just too avarage.

i liked the Alexis/Castle moments, Alexis seemed more grown up than usually. and the Ryan/Esposito scene when they were searching the apartment

Quote:
I did LOVE the end. Castle was awesome how he tricked Beckett - I don't want to give too much away, but Nathan's mischievous & self-satisfied smirk is really brilliant
yeah that was brilliant.. the more i think about it, the more i believe that Beckett actually knew he must have seen it.. she just kept talking and pretending not to see what a bad liar he is
but even if i'm wrong..the end was nice.
Old 03-29-2011, 12:44 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddisonLove (View Post)
I know right? We finally got something with Alexis Castle and Beckett. I just wish Beckett would have actually talked to Alexis, but it's still better than nothing. And it's cute how Beckett always has Alexis's back on things. But still she's there to talk to Castle and tell him what to do to make things right.
its definitely better than nothing

I love how beckett and Castle think exactly the same

and he always brings her coffee. how cute is that?

i love that castle has naked heat on his cell

whoa.. its amazing what some people do to get a higher power ..

aww they go on a date (and she doesnt even know it )

AND - it ended - IN AN ELEVATOR

LEVERAGE campaign

Closed Thread   Post New Thread