Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2011, 09:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch Tomato (View Post)
I. HAVE. NO. WORDS.

i second this. in fact, i second everything you said i can’t even look at all the epicness on tumblr without tearing up all over again i expected something really dramatic but Stana and Jon.. damn i wanna say some of the best acting in the entire series. hoping for some awesome tributes on YT cause hell, it deserves tons of them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by southrnbygrace (View Post)
This season has left me less than satisfied as you all know, so I've decided I'm just going to start taping Castle to watch the following day. I rewatched last night's show a couple times trying to see that forward momentum. I don't believe anything is going to change between she and Rick because of her decision. In previous seasons I might have trusted Andrew but he's lost alot of faith from me this year. So I'm going to start taking an 'I'll believe it when I SEE it" attitude. Not when it's implied or I am supposed to read between the lines.
i wonder if we watched the same episodes we’re just in the middle of a Castle rewatch (already arrived at season 3 again tho xD) and BOY DID THEY CHANGE! and there IS a lot of development this season as well. within the characters themselves as well as in the relationship. and sometimes they don’t even try to be subtle. but it’s actually the fun of it when they are, when it’s delicate and not too on the nose. it’s a story about a writer after all. i want to read between the lines
WhatTheHeartWants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It was a great episode and the ending was my favorite part. I think she's finally going to start working on letting her walls down and facing her problems. Which means....Caskett
Old 11-22-2011, 09:50 AM
Total Fan

I lost the ability to review with this one. It was pure awesomeness... I loved every minute of it. If Stana doesn't get an Emmy after this I'm gonna be very pissed.

I loved everything, everything. Beckett's manifestation of PTSD was worse than I imagined it would be. It really broke my heart. And Castle was at a loss for words. He didn't know what to say, what to do. He was clearly afraid he would upset her more if he said something about it so he gave her space. He is so sweet...

Beckett and Esposito... the best scene of these two so far. Definitely.

Castle and Beckett in the end... I have no words to describe how much I loved that scene.

The final scene between Beckett and her therapist was a complete game changer IMO. She's gonna start working on her way of life. She's gonna start living like she should, people! And Castle's role is going to be central. Maybe we'll get to see some of that change in Cuffed!

Now the final question is...

WHERE THE HELL IS THE CUFFED PROMO?!

ETA:

Ratings for 'Kill Shot': http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...-rises/111454/

Last edited by Fleur!; 11-22-2011 at 10:07 AM
Fleur! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

And she called him JAVI in that scene, Flor
Old 11-22-2011, 10:11 AM
Elite Fan

It seems that the promo was never shown
Maybe they don't want us to die that much They should be showing NOW though

Castle is my life. I can't live without Castle anymore
Old 11-22-2011, 10:19 AM
Total Fan

I am inclined to believe that they're hiding something from us.

Oh I can't live without it either. Not anymore.

Quote:
And she called him JAVI in that scene, Flor
I know! It was such a brother and sister moment!
Old 11-22-2011, 11:00 AM
Moderator Support Team

i will watch the episode now. cant wait. I am sure with all the replys that it was a great episode and that you all enjoyed it. too bad it was the last one before another hiatus? why are they even doing that to us? dont they know that we cant live without our shows? hmpf.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Imzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know it's such a tease to have one hiatus after another like that Enjoy the episode
Old 11-22-2011, 11:17 AM
Elite Fan

Hiatus should be illegal
Old 11-22-2011, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Wow. Last night's episode was intense!!! Stana was INCREDIBLE!!! Seeing her struggle w/ herself brought tears to my eyes! Definitely last night's episode was one of the strongest I've seen of this show! I agree w/ y'all, I think we'll begin to start seeing change in Beckett but I think it will be a gradual one. People just don't snap out of dealing w/ psychological trauma so I think we'll see Beckett slowly come to terms & accept what happened to her & begin to open up a bit (which includes opening up to Castle), allowing herself to become more vulnerable. I'm SO looking forward to the rest of this season!!!

And damn this hiatus!!
Talula78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 11:32 AM
Loyal Fan

i'm far more concerned about the hiatus that's going to occur i suspect after Cuffed. the lack of promo and released images for that episode tell me it'll be a big one, and then we're going to have to wait until JANUARY.

i'm pre-hating a hiatus.
Old 11-22-2011, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayk04 (View Post)
i'm far more concerned about the hiatus that's going to occur i suspect after Cuffed. the lack of promo and released images for that episode tell me it'll be a big one, and then we're going to have to wait until JANUARY.

i'm pre-hating a hiatus.
Aww, I know, right? Please don't remind me!
Talula78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 11:43 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Aww, I know, right? Please don't remind me!
its the medicine brain i have, always thinking about the worst outcome. hahaha so positive, i know. my only saving grace is that december is exams for me so i wouldn't have time to devote to watching new castle episode 10 times anyway
Old 11-22-2011, 12:26 PM
Elite Fan

Closed set, lack of stills, lack of promo .. lack of information. DUUUDE.. Cuffed must be enormous. I swear, this Christmas won't be the same :C
Old 11-22-2011, 12:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraHoo! (View Post)
Closed set, lack of stills, lack of promo .. lack of information. DUUUDE.. Cuffed must be enormous. I swear, this Christmas won't be the same :C
yup plus knowing that its the cliff hanger episode means it'll be big anyway. plus the PREMISE alone makes it a big episode. castle and beckett handcuffed together for the majority of an episode? i can't tell you how happy this makes me. hahahahaha. i've been waiting for this since Mistress Venom. lol