Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2011, 09:40 PM
Total Fan

It's nice to see you back, Caro!

Quote:
I have to say, the dynamics between Castle and Beckett are definitely changing. She's so much more relaxed around him, I love it. And the way the reporter/cop relationship mirrored theirs was amazing. "Just like us."
ITA. Things are completely different between them. Beckett is much more relaxed and even open. Castle, on the other hand, is clearly backing off. It's time for Beckett to do the action now.

Quote:
I'm warming up to the new captain. She's a tough one, but she'll come around.
I am too. Even though she was very bitchy in the premiere I kinda liked her in this episode.
Old 09-27-2011, 10:09 PM
Master Fan

I also like the new Captain. Sure, she's a little rough, but I don't think she's a bad person or anything. She just wants to do the best job that she can. I'm looking forward to her eventually blending in with the rest of the gang. I hope she will, anyway. That last scene where she was proud of the team effort was very nice, even if she left Castle out of it.
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
*Nora* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 05:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleur! (View Post)
And what about Nathan? He looks fatter.
yeah i was hoping he’d loose some pounds during the summerbreak. didn’t happen. i just hope it doesn’t get worse xD but don’t get me wrong, i still wanna eat him alive

Quote:
Oh yeah, I can imagine her grabbing him from his lapels, telling him 'Shut up, Castle' and him senseless.
*headcinema*

Quote:
When she walked out and he rubbed his forehead? For some reason I find that really sexy.

Quote:
Plus it was full of twists and thoroughly kept my attention. One of the best, imo.
yeah i enjoyed it a lot too! already when the guy was chopped in half in the beginning i thought "alright, this is gonna be a great one" btw did anyone notice right away that it couldn’t have been the girl cause the killer in the beginning had a male voice? I didn’t i’m always way too busy looking for Caskett love than really paying attention to the case
WhatTheHeartWants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 07:37 AM
Loyal Fan

I loooooooooved this episode!

Trust me, I adore the serious "mother-mythology" driven episodes, but this lighter Castle is the one I fell in love with in the first place. I laughed out loud throughout the episode and the investigation really kept me interested.

Castle and Beckett were perfect. I totally agree about the fact that a new dynamic is being established between them... in a way, I feel they've gained back a kind of easiness that they had partially lost after season two finale, only charged with much more meaning. I don't know, last season I felt that the "significant other" storyline was somehow always looming over all their moments together, while now there's just this silent understanding between them: they care for eachother, and they'll eventually sort out everything together. That scene in the end was precious, I loved that Beckett was not even flustered and just smiled as Castle walked away. (I wish Rick would just notice the way Kate is looking at him now, I think his reaction would be... interesting. )
And the geeky moments were the cutest thing. One of the things that make me love this couple so much is the fact that you aren't simply shown how they are connected on a deeper level, you actually get to see why is it that they enjoy hanging out together. They just have so many interests and passions in common. After this episode, I can totally picture them going to conventions together.
Martha and Ryan/Espo also rocked. This episode was just classic, and I enjoyed every minute of it.
Plucky Sidekick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 09:43 AM
Total Fan

I'm sure the next episodes will be just as awesome!

Quote:
btw did anyone notice right away that it couldn’t have been the girl cause the killer in the beginning had a male voice? I didn’t i’m always way too busy looking for Caskett love than really paying attention to the case
Neither did I, and probably for the same reason. I'm gonna re-watch the episode with my boyfriend. I'll see if he notices it!

Quote:
i just hope it doesn’t get worse xD but don’t get me wrong, i still wanna eat him alive

Oh so do I, so do I my dear friend!
Old 09-29-2011, 01:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

I liked it. My only beef plotwise was that I didn't remember Officer Hastings from before, so when she was revealed to be one of the Lone Vengences it was like "huh?"

Beckett will have to make a move on Castle. It'll probably be right before she finds out he's steering her away from her mother's case.
Wild Pikachu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 01:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
After this episode, I can totally picture them going to conventions together.
dressed up as Elektra and Batman xD

Quote:
I'm gonna re-watch the episode with my boyfriend. I'll see if he notices it!
did he? and is he also into Caskett?.. well it’s kinda impossible to follow the show and not ship them.

Quote:
Oh so do I
i expected so it’s a dangerous world out there for cute Nate xD

Quote:
Beckett will have to make a move on Castle. It'll probably be right before she finds out he's steering her away from her mother's case.
i also expect that

and did you notice he’s back to calling her Beckett? i actually thought he’d stick with Kate now.. *grumbles*
WhatTheHeartWants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 04:45 PM
Extreme Fan

I forgot to mention in my comments the other day, that I LOVED the actress that played the victim's mom!

"You're gonna need a bigger pad."

She really stole that scene!
Old 09-29-2011, 06:32 PM
Total Fan

Haha she was awesome. And Lanie's face when the woman was talking about her son....!
Old 09-29-2011, 07:13 PM
Master Fan

Oh I loved the mom!

Kate: Mrs. Ferris, we're really sorry for your loss.
Mrs. Ferris: Don't sweat it.
Kate: ....pardon me?
Mrs: Ferris: You know, these things can happen.
Castle: Not in this century, they don't.

That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
*Nora* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 07:26 PM
Extreme Fan

I know!! It was hilarious how she was being so matter of fact when her son was laying there on TWO separate gurneys.
Old 10-05-2011, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by southrnbygrace (View Post)
I forgot to mention in my comments the other day, that I LOVED the actress that played the victim's mom!

"You're gonna need a bigger pad."

She really stole that scene!
OMG I loved that part too

sorry didn't get to comment on the ep last week
~Lisa~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Sandy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 10:37 AM