Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2011, 08:49 PM
Extreme Fan

I think I saw the wrong episode.

There's no omgomgomg-ing done here. The episode was a solid one. Interesting stories, well played by the guest stars tonight.

Jealous Beckett was funny as she always is. I didn't see much movement in their relationship since both are still in the "I'm not ready yet rut' that Kate has them in. I kinda wish ed more had happened between Castle and the other chickie.....maybe that would have help kate answer that quetions posed by her therapist...."Are you worried he's going to wait for you? Or are you worried he won't?"
Old 10-17-2011, 09:12 PM
Master Fan

I LOVED this episode It was just so amazing. I'll have to break it down because I need to organize my thoughts to gush properly.

1. The Case: Hilarious. A solid mystery with enough twists to keep me second guessing everything. Plus I have a weakness for art thieves stories, so this ep was right up my alley I do have to say, I don't really understand why the woman killed the guy. What was he going to do, sue her? The damn fist was hers anyway.

2. Martha: Her spot as the number 1 Caskett shipper is in danger Don't set him up with non-Beckett women

3. Castle and Beckett: My bbs I'm seeing rainbows and unicorns and flowers all over the place right now I can't believe how far they've come. Castle was intrigued by Serena, yes, attracted even. But he's in love with Beckett and he's not going to risk that by a simple attraction. He told her he'd wait and Richard Castle's not a man to back down on his word. And Beckett? She's FACING her issues, not hiding from them. She's working on figuring herself out. This has to be the first time EVER since I watch TV that the main character is so clearly determined to improve herself. "You know why." Kate, I love you so much

4. Serena Kaye: I spent most of the episode wanting to smash her head with a heavy object- yeah, she was going after a single man, she wasn't doing anything wrong, whatever. I don't feel like being objective. But "I don't steal things that belong to someone else" referring to Castle and Beckett?! Come here, girl, let's go shopping together and be BFFs
dreamywriter19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 09:38 PM
Total Fan

I also loved this episode and I'm still fangirling over it. The case was very interesting, as well as Serena. She may have been after Castle but I can't deny he was right about her being an interesting character for his next book.

I'd like to focus on Caskett here. Like Caro said, Beckett's dealing with her emotions rather than avoiding them and that shows just how clever the writers are (and how good they are to us). And God, she doesn't seem to be able to hide anything anymore, she was so freaking jealous during the whole episode! Even Esposito noticed. As for Castle, I agree with something Ju was telling me on MSN awhile ago: When Castle was talking to Martha about the blonde it was clear that he hadn't even considered pursuing a relationship with her. He just wasn't interested. I mean, he was flirty, of course. But I think that as soon as he noticed Beckett was upset he backed down.

I need to write a paragraph here only to mention that Beckett's therapy session made my eyes teary. And it seldom happens to me. It was so intense! I felt so sorry for her, but also very proud!

As for the last minutes, I can't be more grateful with Serena for not trying to take Castle as well. Did you notice how Beckett's mood changed in a matter of seconds after Castle told her he wasn't going out with Serena?

This is getting better and better! I think this is the season, if you know what I mean!
Old 10-17-2011, 09:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleur! (View Post)
I also loved this episode and I'm still fangirling over it. The case was very interesting, as well as Serena. She may have been after Castle but I can't deny he was right about her being an interesting character for his next book.
Don't remind me I spent most of the episode calling her The Muse Wannabe and I literally bitched all over tumblr when he said she would be an interesting character to write about

Quote:
I'd like to focus on Caskett here. Like Caro said, Beckett's dealing with her emotions rather than avoiding them and that shows just how clever the writers are (and how good they are to us). And God, she doesn't seem to be able to hide anything anymore, she was so freaking jealous during the whole episode! Even Esposito noticed. As for Castle, I agree with something Ju was telling me on MSN awhile ago: When Castle was talking to Martha about the blonde it was clear that he hadn't even considered pursuing a relationship with her. He just wasn't interested. I mean, he was flirty, of course. But I think that as soon as he noticed Beckett was upset he backed down.
THIS. They have grown so much. And what I love the most is how at some point it stopped being 'Castle needs to grow to be in a relationship' to being 'Beckett needs to grow to be in a relationship'. Their dynamics are the most realistic, refreshing and healthy I've seen on TV, EVER.

Quote:
As for the last minutes, I can't be more grateful with Serena for not trying to take Castle as well. Did you notice how Beckett's mood changed in a matter of seconds after Castle told her he wasn't going out with Serena?
And I loved how Kate gave him the chance to go out with her if he wanted to. She was sincerely stepping aside for him, not out of fear this time around.

Quote:
This is getting better and better! I think this is the season, if you know what I mean!
I think so too
Old 10-17-2011, 09:50 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Don't remind me I spent most of the episode calling her The Muse Wannabe and I literally bitched all over tumblr when he said she would be an interesting character to write about
Caro! Actually, I felt sort of relieved after Castle said that. It's like he was considering her an inspiration for a secondary character on one of his novels rather than a potential girlfriend.

Quote:
And I loved how Kate gave him the chance to go out with her if he wanted to. She was sincerely stepping aside for him, not out of fear this time around.
I'm so proud of her and I love her so much that I wanna cry!

"You guys didn't go out?"
"No, I can't afford it."

That is the lamest excuse ever!

Last edited by Fleur!; 10-17-2011 at 09:56 PM
Fleur! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 09:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Caro! Actually, I felt sort of relieved after Castle said that. It's like he was considering her an inspiration for a secondary character on one of his novels rather than a potential girlfriend.
I have a bitchy side to me Anyway, that's what bothered me. It's like he was seeing her in the same way he saw Kate at first.

Quote:
I'm so proud of her and I love her so much that I wanna cry!
Me too

Quote:
"No, I can't afford it."

That is the lamest excuse ever!
But it's so Castle.
Old 10-17-2011, 09:57 PM
Total Fan

PS: Martha, I love you, but please stop trying to set Castle up.

Quote:
I have a bitchy side to me
Oh we all do!

Quote:
But it's so Castle.
It is, isn't it? At least Beckett was happy with it. Her face when she told him to go for a hamburger...
Old 10-17-2011, 10:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
PS: Martha, I love you, but please stop trying to set Castle up.
This. I was unhappy with Martha for the first time ever

Her face was so sweet and he was so happy and hopeful
Old 10-17-2011, 11:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It annoyed me too that she would even suggest that he go out with someone else when she KNOWS he's in love with Kate, but at the same time I think she meant well. I mean, it's her son, and she's noticing that he's changing, that he's more serious than he used to be, and that must make her wonder whether he's actually happy where he is, you know, in love someone who has made clear she is unavailable at the moment. I think she was just worried, you know?

Quote:
But "I don't steal things that belong to someone else" referring to Castle and Beckett?! Come here, girl, let's go shopping together and be BFFs
YES, LOL, EARNED MY RESPECT FOREVEEEER AT THAT VERY MOMENT!

Quote:
She's FACING her issues, not hiding from them. She's working on figuring herself out. This has to be the first time EVER since I watch TV that the main character is so clearly determined to improve herself. "You know why." Kate, I love you so much
I KNOW Therapy scenes in any show ALWAYS get to me, I feel like I can relate to the characters to much and I immediately connect with the therapists, they're so awesome, always knowing exactly the right questions to ask, the very heart of the issue. So amazing When had we EVER seen her talk about him so openly??

Quote:
I can't deny he was right about her being an interesting character for his next book
THAT kinda hurt me when I heard But then I realized he meant it as any other character, not that it would be a book about her or anything

I LOOOOOOOVED Ryan and Esposito SO much, first Esposito ALWAYS knows what's going on, doesn't he?? When he says it's about something else, gosh, I LOVE him And then "She also tell you to use tongue?" and Ryan's face ""

The ONE thing I would've added to this episode would be Lanie I wish she could've seen Beckett so jealous

Quote:
Her face was so sweet and he was so happy and hopeful
I KNOOOOWWWW She was SO cute asking him out for a burger

Old 10-17-2011, 11:38 PM
New Fan

"No, I can't afford it."

That is the lamest excuse ever! [/QUOTE]

Did you miss the cost? He would loose Beckett. A very high price from where he stands
ljsworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 12:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

before i ejaculate some unorganized first thoughts: OMG Couch Tomato I love your icon so freaking much!

i agree with all the things you guys have pointed out! loved Beckett being forced to think about her feelings. i want more shrink sessions, they are always amazing "he’s supposed to be..in love with me". her face says it all.

and they DID drink from the same coffee!!! I find that incredibly cute i didn’t even notice the first time and wondered why she’s looking at her coffee that way. i love the tumbler people i wonder how she noticed tho

Risking our hearts is why we’re alive, #that time when castle drank out of her cup and...

Quote:
omg yeah that broke my heart. she wants him to be happy and thinks that she can’t give him that right now. and then she’s so happy that she tears up when she sees he won’t go anywhere be quiet, little shipper heart

Quote:
Serena Kaye: I spent most of the episode wanting to smash her head with a heavy object- yeah, she was going after a single man, she wasn't doing anything wrong, whatever. I don't feel like being objective. But "I don't steal things that belong to someone else" referring to Castle and Beckett?! Come here, girl, let's go shopping together and be BFFs
ditto. btw i was glad when i saw her the first time cause i didn’t find her hot xD

Quote:
I was unhappy with Martha for the first time ever
absolutely but yeah i also agree that she just wants her son to be happy. btw i finally want some Martha/Beckett scenes!

Quote:
The ONE thing I would've added to this episode would be Lanie I wish she could've seen Beckett so jealous
agreed. I sometimes wonder why they brought the shrink in when she has Lanie. but there haven't been any Lanie/Beckett scenes in a while. and maybe she needs someone disconnected to open up to.

and yeah if possible i love Ryan and Esposito more with each episode

Quote:
Did you miss the cost? He would loose Beckett. A very high price from where he stands
nice catch gotta love those writers.
WhatTheHeartWants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 07:46 AM
Moderator Support Team

trying to get the episode now. so excited

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Imzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 07:55 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
and they DID drink from the same coffee!!! I find that incredibly cute i didn’t even notice the first time and wondered why she’s looking at her coffee that way.
I hadn't noticed that either.
Old 10-18-2011, 07:59 AM
Extreme Fan

The Martha thing didn't bother me at all. I think she's still trying to get Castle to accept how he feels. Remember she said, "Unless there's a reason you don't want to put yourself out there."...which in my book was her version of the "Are you afraid you'll wait for her or that you won't?" conversation that Beckett had with her therapist.
Old 10-18-2011, 08:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I LOOOOOOOVED Ryan and Esposito SO much, first Esposito ALWAYS knows what's going on, doesn't he?? When he says it's about something else, gosh, I LOVE him And then "She also tell you to use tongue?" and Ryan's face ""
That was just perfect These two may be very fond of Castle, but they'll always take Beckett's side. They act like her brothers

Quote:
and they DID drink from the same coffee!!! I find that incredibly cute i didn’t even notice the first time and wondered why she’s looking at her coffee that way. i love the tumbler people i wonder how she noticed tho
I didn't notice either What I did notice is how Castle brought both Beckett and Serena coffee. I almost crawled into the tv to kill him then

Quote:
agreed. I sometimes wonder why they brought the shrink in when she has Lanie. but there haven't been any Lanie/Beckett scenes in a while. and maybe she needs someone disconnected to open up to.
As much as I love Lanie and her friendship with Kate, Beckett needs professional help now. She's not just coming to terms with her feelings for Castle, she's also trying to overcome the trauma of her mother's murder, her father's alcoholism, the trauma of being shot, the pain and maybe even the guilt of losing Montgomery. A trained psychologist is what she needs right now.
Reply   Post New Thread