Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2016, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

No worries we will see your review then bb
SIC PARVIS MAGNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 11:06 PM
Elite Fan

My show is back and it hasn't lost a step! I loved every minute of it. It filled me with pure joy. From Castle and Beckett pretending to be dating other people and Espo and Ryan dumb enough to believe it. To now having a new name for our couple Svetlana the model and Castle the doctor.

Martha singing was a nice bonus and having her on the show was a joy. Loved the ed scene. I want more!
Old 02-09-2016, 12:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

What a good comeback super cute and just funny and light. Compared to what the first 8 eps were was laughing so much their bed scene so naughty and good hehe 3 is their number and he was ready for #4

Loved her saying she loved him before she had to tear him down at work and the leash comment If the boys would just look between the lines they would see how much crap they're spewing on them oh my gosh haha the slap poor baby she really let it rip poor baby haha

Espo singing with that group was pretty good but then we already knew Jon had the pipes I swear we need a musical eps they all can sing for real

Poor Ryan I gotta say he seems SO crushed they're 'dating' other people when Beckett said she was dating livingstone he was so sad lol I did love when Beckett was like damn right she's hot then Castle checked her out hahahah

The role playing at the end heh oh man they'er enjoying this way way too much its pretty damn amazing to watch it happen. so glad to have my happy place back and the double eps gonna be AMAZING
Old 02-09-2016, 12:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Love they are keeping it secret from the guys, surely Martha will spring them at some point, hope Becket doesn't have to hide in the closet again.
lancer1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 08:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Holy heck where do I even begin?!

Caskett:

-Damn Beckett had 3 orgasms. Castle must really be that good in bed!

-I have to agree that this secret dating is definitely the best thing ever. I mean seriously, it's heating up their sexual tension to the Nth degree!!! It's practically BDSM foreplay and role play!

Seriously- what with the slap- and then the names: Dr. Livingstone and Svetlana.

-Loved how Beckett said that whole "Damn straight" bit after Castle said Svetlana was very hot. And then how he checked her out.

-It's so hard for them to not come onto each other at work to the point where it makes it that much funnier to watch! And you want them to do it right then and there!

-She called him Rick!

-She said ILY before getting off the elevator!

-And that ending scene with their date night (for a second I feared it would be someone else to be at the door to ruin the moment) so relieved that Beckett was there though.

Forget dinner- they went straight to dessert!

The Case:

-Can't comment enough on Corbin Bleau. He was great in this episode. Of course we knew he could sing from his HSM days but still. Great to have him on the show. And loved the arm block Beckett did on him!

-We seriously need a full out musical episode on this show! I love when Jon sings.

-And loved the accapela. I've come to like that kind of music since I discovered Pentatonix.

Other Notes:

-Come on are the boys that dense! Even when Beckett is mad at Castle it seems overreaching. They're detectives. Did they not learn anything from the first time when Castle and Beckett hid their relationship in S5? - Love how they're that terrible. They're great at their jobs but when it comes to the two people they care about, they're totally clueless!

-I do want Martha and Alexis to find out soon though. We know at least Martha is smart enough to figure it out since she did the first time

-The preview for the upcoming episodes looked awesome. They are really promoting Caskett love time and I am a dead shipper because of it
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Loved the episode last night. I do have to say their secret is spicing up their love life. I gotta say they need to work a bit on their acting. When Beckett got off the elevator and yelled at Castle I could so see through her act . Loved Beckett's "damn straight she is" when Castle admitted to basically agreeing with the boys that he cheated with a hot Russian model named Svetlana, I liked the use right there of Beckett's back story about modeling and knowing Russian, it won't be long before the boys figure it out. Overall I'd say Castle had a strong comeback .

Also loved both Kate's and Martha's slap. Loved that we had a good amount of Martha shown.

The only thing I'll say is I wish we had a Martha-Kate scene. Maybe a hug or something following Robyn's murder.
Sandy0401 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 03:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Beckett (View Post)
Holy heck where do I even begin?!

Caskett:

-Damn Beckett had 3 orgasms. Castle must really be that good in bed!

-I have to agree that this secret dating is definitely the best thing ever. I mean seriously, it's heating up their sexual tension to the Nth degree!!! It's practically BDSM foreplay and role play!

Seriously- what with the slap- and then the names: Dr. Livingstone and Svetlana.

-Loved how Beckett said that whole "Damn straight" bit after Castle said Svetlana was very hot. And then how he checked her out.

-It's so hard for them to not come onto each other at work to the point where it makes it that much funnier to watch! And you want them to do it right then and there!

-She called him Rick!

-She said ILY before getting off the elevator!

-And that ending scene with their date night (for a second I feared it would be someone else to be at the door to ruin the moment) so relieved that Beckett was there though.

Forget dinner- they went straight to dessert!

The Case:

-Can't comment enough on Corbin Bleau. He was great in this episode. Of course we knew he could sing from his HSM days but still. Great to have him on the show. And loved the arm block Beckett did on him!

-We seriously need a full out musical episode on this show! I love when Jon sings.

-And loved the accapela. I've come to like that kind of music since I discovered Pentatonix.

Other Notes:

-Come on are the boys that dense! Even when Beckett is mad at Castle it seems overreaching. They're detectives. Did they not learn anything from the first time when Castle and Beckett hid their relationship in S5? - Love how they're that terrible. They're great at their jobs but when it comes to the two people they care about, they're totally clueless!

-I do want Martha and Alexis to find out soon though. We know at least Martha is smart enough to figure it out since she did the first time

-The preview for the upcoming episodes looked awesome. They are really promoting Caskett love time and I am a dead shipper because of it
Oh, how I missed your recaps This episode was worth the long hiatus, and you've summed up how I felt about this episode perfectly!

The boys had me cracking up, but how clueless can they really be I'm hoping that they'll figure it out soon! They were so sad at the thought of Caskett dating other people, but I loved how they said it was so wrong!

Bring on the rest of this storyline, because Caskett were on their A game tonight with their secret dating and I am loving it
Old 02-09-2016, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw glad you missed my reviews

Oh and another comment about the boys- how could they not figure out that Castle and Beckett were seeing each other- especially after this moment:

Castle- I gotta get ready for my hot date with Svetlana

{a few seconds later}

Beckett- I've got a really hot date with that doctor.

Hello, they fkn' used the same words, come on pick up on those things boys!!!
Emma♥Neal
Old 02-09-2016, 07:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Beckett (View Post)
Aw glad you missed my reviews

Oh and another comment about the boys- how could they not figure out that Castle and Beckett were seeing each other- especially after this moment:

Castle- I gotta get ready for my hot date with Svetlana

{a few seconds later}

Beckett- I've got a really hot date with that doctor.

Hello, they fkn' used the same words, come on pick up on those things boys!!!
They are as dense as a box of rocks.
Old 02-10-2016, 04:49 AM
Master Fan

There was a small moment, like for two seconds that I thought they would've figured it out. But then they got distracted and the moment was gone.
Hope they'll figure it out soon..

I have to agree with you all on the episode, there wasn't a thing I didn't like. It was amazing.. Classic Castle!!
Old 02-10-2016, 04:49 AM
Master Fan

There was a small moment, like for two seconds that I thought they would've figured it out. But then they got distracted and the moment was gone.
Hope they'll figure it out soon..

I have to agree with you all on the episode, there wasn't a thing I didn't like. It was amazing.. Classic Castle!!
Old 02-11-2016, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Very classic Castle.

That's what makes some of the episodes so good- when they stick to the classic parts of the show that made them great in the first place
Emma♥Neal
Old 02-11-2016, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was a perfect comeback ep hahah
Old 02-11-2016, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It really was. Great way to start off this second half.

And then we get 2 episodes this coming weekend/week- Sunday & Monday!
Emma♥Neal
Old 02-11-2016, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

YES!

This post fabulous from tumblr bout the name Svetlana

Quote:
Haha. Yes.

Also, check her initial reaction to Svetlana. When the name is mentioned she’s like HE TOLD YOU? But she doesn’t know they think he’s seeing someone. Conclusion: Beckett’s played that role before.

I mean, are we not gonna talk about this guys?!

dragen452
Just like Castle has played doctor before, ( Dr. Livingstone or whatever name) I mean, he was ready with a stethoscope and everything. They are having so much fun with this sneaking around thing!

writingonthecastlewalls
Exactly, what was it he said he couldn’t find his pith helmet which would have been his preferred prop. Yeah I definitely got the sense that they had done this before.
Reply   Post New Thread